Chapter 10

Attracted to you {HIATUS}
XSYKOTICA

Lost Kid
.
Min Hyuk's POV

Walking in to work again as I notice piles of files and tapesneeded to be finish and edited for the show. As much as I hated my job I still have to do it since its now what I do for a living. Halfway finish as I gave some of it to the rookie producers to work on. I went downstairs to get some coffee since I needed something to boost me up for the day. Walking down to the lobby to get some coffee I noticed a small kid standing there lost. I walked past him trying to ignore him as much as I can. Apart of me just wanted to help the poor kid out and another part of me wanted to ignore him.

I was able to ignore him not until I felt a like tug on my pants. I looked down to see the kid with puppy eyes which I can't stand.

687474703a2f2f32352e6d656469612e74756d62 (A/N:  He looks like this )

He looked like he was around 4 years old with those cute eyes.WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING?!  He keeps on tugging on my pants. I left out a sigh and kneel downed to the kid.

"Ajusshi," he called.

"Yes," trying to keep a poker face 

"I lost my mom.. and now I can't find her," he started to cry really loud.

Everyone around me started to look at us. I started to panic since everyone was looking at me as if I was the one that made him cry. I soon brought a muffin for him to eat which made him stop and eat the muffin in a very adorable way. I couldn't help but chuckled a little at the way he was eating. It kind of remind of me how I used to eat sweet goods when I was a kid. 

He finally finished and looked quite bored. I took out my phone and passed it to him.

"You could play on my phone if you want," I asked passing my phone for him to play.

"No, I want to sing a song right now I'm bored," he said rebuffing my phone.

What a weird kid? Instead of playing on phone he wants to sing?

"Arasso, What do you want to sing?" I asked.

"I don't want to sing, you sing," he said.

"But I need to know your name first," I asked forgetting to ask his name.

"My name is Mason, Mason Moon," he introduced himself.

"Fine I will sing but a ballad," I said because ballads are the only thing I could sing.

"What's a ballad?" he asked confused a little.

"I will show you," I said feeling confident.

I learned to sing from Jessica when I was in college. I discovered that I actually could sing. Since then I often sing in front of her only, no one else knew I could sing.

I started to pick a random song from my phone and turn it on to sing. I started singing as soon as it started. Most people around me were either gathering around me to watch me sing or take out there phone to post on youtube. After I finished everyone clapped and started to disappear real fast. I then faced back at Mason who showed awes in my singing. He smiled brightly while I was sitting in a awkward position sipping on my coffee. 

"Mom,"shouted Mason.

I soon faced the direction he was looking at. I noticed a lady in her 40s holding two kids. Thats when I remember he is Mason the kid known as little Nichkhun. His mom trapped him in her bear hug with her other two sons. She went over to me and thanked me for founding him and left. I felt a llittle sad that he left but he smiled brightly when he left out of KBS building.

When I think about Mason it reminds me of...

I was laying my head on my girlfriend Jessica's lap looking at her gorgeous face. We were under a tree I was reading a book while she softly traced her fingers on my jawline.She said something but I pretend to ignore her and play hard to get.

"Yah~~~~" she hitted my arm.

I pretend it didn't hurt but it did.

I sit up and continue reading my book. Trying to play hard to get in front of her.

"Why won't you listen to me right now? Don't you love me," she pouted which was so adorable.

"If I didn't love you I wouldn't give you a couple ring," I said slowly taking out the ring with out her knowing.

"Wait what-"

I cut her off any showed the couple ring in front of her.

"Jessica Jung ever since I met you. I didn't care if you were an idol, singer, or a girl group. The only thing I saw was the real you the shy but warm hearted person you are. You were never an ice princess to me you were my princess. I want out relationship to be more series for the last 5 months now so do you accept this couple ring." I said a little nervous with my trembling hands.

"Yes I do," she said on the verge of tears.

I put the ring on her finger and noticed she started crying. I kissed her tears away and kissed her on the lips but she pushed my head further into the kiss to deepen the kiss.We kissed passionately and I was breathing to get some air. My smile crept on my face seeing her blushed after the kiss.

"You know something?" I said.

She was confused but I ignored it and continue.

"After this couple ring I will get you an engagement ring so we would get married. Afterwards have kids enough to fill a soccer team," I joke but I was being somewhat series.

"Thats too many," she pouted.

"But I'm being series here I really want to marry you and have kids to become one big happy family.," I said.

We both joked and I layed back into my position which my head on her lap. Continue reading my book as she stared at my face.....

End of Flashback

I frozed and frowned a bit thinking about those days when I was the happiest and the best moments of my life.

I threw away the coffee cup and head back to my office. Finishing up my tapes and files edited for this week show.



❉ See you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Sneak Peek: "What are you doing here?" I asked wondering why he's here.

"I need to say something to you," he panted.

"What is it?" I asked wondering what he wanted to say.

"I still love you"

Bye guys. Tomorrow is the second update.