Chapter 4

Attracted to you {HIATUS}
XSYKOTICA

Double Times the trouble
"Gossips just seem to appear after another"
Min Hyuk walked in the next day through his card to get in.Unlike other days he had to deal with rumors about him. It seemed like everyone was now saying things behind his back as he tries to avoid it. There was a rumor from a week ago about him and Jessica it cause an uproar in KBS luckily Dispatch didn't get this information yet. Whsipering about him whenever he was not around. Even his team were talking about this. As he walked into his office there was so much going on trying to ignore it was the worst part.

He started going to there conference room a small one that all production team had to talk about the arrangements for the show. Preparing things for it as his team made there way to the room. Even though it was small they were able to test things in there for the show to see if it would work. Pretending he hadn't heard about anything so continuing like nothing was wrong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Hours Later......

After finally finishing there meeting Min Hyuk went out to see a girl in a expensive walking over to him with a very pissed off face. His whole entire team sigh looking at her a spoiled brat who was able to get away with things because of money. She notice him and ran quickly to Min Hyuk in her high heels. Wrapping her arms around him and giving him a big sloppy kiss on the cheek leaving him a lipstick stain.

"Oppa! That will show them who belongs to who," said Ji Hyun with an attitude on her face.

"What are you doing here? I thought you wouldn't be back until next month," pulling her to the meeting room as he talked to him privately.

"Well after one month I was able to learn the language fast enough in China to comeback here," said with a smile while he pulled her away from him.

Regaining his thoughts he finally was able to ask her one question.

"What did you mean 'That will show them who belongs to who?" asked Min Hyuk.

"I heard these rumors about that girl Jessica who used to be in SNSD. I bumped into her on my way to KBS. I was arguing her but she ended up winning that argue leaving me humiliated in front of those people. I head about the rumors when these idols were talking about it outside," said Ji Hyun who wrinkled her nose while talking to him.

"Ji Hyun, why did you have to do that? Ever since I worked here I never dated her or even talk to her," said Min Hyuk looked as if he was about to explode.

"Ji Hyun I thought you would change. After you comeback I thought you wouldn't be like this person again. Besides those are just rumors they are never true so. Why did you have to do this?" asked Min Hyuk no longer facing her.

"Oppa, I just miss you thats all and anyway let's have dinner," said Ji Hyun who left afterward right after she talked.

Walking out of the room to see a assistant of his chief telling him to follow her. he followed her while his team were busy and talking to each other afterwards on what to do for there next episode. He followed the assistant a little bit nervous on what is to come. Holding onto his pants  as he walked to the chiefs office. 

They finally made it to his office as the assistant knocked on the door. Min Hyuk walked into the office to see Jessica and his chief discussing about something until Min Hyuk enters. His eyes widen to see Jessica here making him a little confuse. He still remembers to bow at both of them as much as he hated to bow at Jessica.

"Sit down Min Hyuk, there are things we need to discuss," the chief said sternly as Jessica was keeping quiet.

"There has been rumors about you with Jessica and you dating. Don't think I didn't heard of it," stared at min Hyuk until her was able to make eye contact.

Min Hyuk hands tremble a little not to make his chief notice her started to put it in his pants. Jessica quietly send him a smirk as she was now focused with the chief talking.

"I'm thinking of asking Jessica Jung here," pointing at Jessica " to be your guest for the show as long as she shoots 'Happy together' for this month."

Once his chief finished he was a little shocked about it. He finally had the courage to looked him in the eyes shocked by the revelation.

"But sir-" cut off by his chief.

"No buts this will make people believe that there was nothing between you. Saying that you were discussing to talk to her so she could appear on the show. This will help I promise you that. Now you may talk to Jessica about this matter later on. You may leave now I have work to do. Bye Min hyuk I trust that you will clear this up," said the chief.

Min Hyuk had no choice but to follow what the chief was saying. As he left Jessica followed him to talk about something they needed to talk about. Jessica hold this chance as there was no one there to notice them. 

"Why do you have to appear on 'Happy Together'?" asked Min Hyuk.

"FIrst of all I didn't and if I don't the media might cause rumors like this. Besides I trust that the chief will be able to help us. If you don't say it then the rumors will spread faster then Usain Bolt,"  crossing her arms.

"Fine, whatever when can I schedule you to appear on my show," said Min Hyuk firing words at her.

"Stop with it maybe by 12 days from now I will be able to appear on the show," answered Jessica with arrogance in her voice.

"I will see what I can do, I will tell one of my writers to call you by then," sighed Min hyuk.

They both greeted goodbye asa they left at different times. First it was Min Hyuk then it was Jessica. Min Hyuk had to tell his crew that they had to put someone in which was good for the show but not for him seeing his first love again. biting on his nails as he had to figure out away for her to fit into one of the concepts for the show. Passing by him was people but standing there leaning against the window thinking of the idea. Felt like no was there for a moment. 

He went back to his office to put her on the show as he was now ready to announce. As he did his team was shocked having to change a few things were no big deal. His team now what to do and those rumors about him and Jessica were lies they guess. Ye Jin looked at him suspiciously noticing there was somthing weird going on. She approached him to see what he was up to.

"Min Hyuk, why are you all a sudden adding her," asked Ye Jin.

"I will tell you later, but right now its work," answered Min Hyuk

He discuss  that Jessica will be in the Queen special which will be shooting in three weeks from now. Knowing that Jessica will be furious about this. He doesn't care and proceeds to doing so.

Few Hours Later..

He meets his friend Yi Ahn on the roof to talk to each other. It is there usually hangout place that they often meet at. Ever since Yi Ahn joined KBS they would meet there to talk about things with each other.Yi Ahn was leaning on the rail as he looked out at the city. Drinking his coffee since he is a coffee kind of person.  With his hands resting on the rail.

70750_original.jpg

Min Hyuk finally made it where there usual hangout is.He walks to where Yi Ahn is as he leans on the rail. Yi Ahn starts the conversation while looking straight.

"I heard that Jessica is going on your show," he said sternly as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Yeah," disinterest voice.

"Why all a sudden you cast her when you could ask others?" asked as he turned around to face Min Hyuk who was next to him.

"It was an order from the chief himself, besides it will clear up the rumors that I have been hearing around here," said Min Hyuk sounding relax.

"What about you, when are you going to tell Ye Jin about your secret rich life," asked Min Hyuk.

"I don't know her reaction would be like she will feel betrayed after she finds out. ever since I worked here I never really want to be rich. living this kind of life is easier and more at peace," said Yi Ahn with worries in his eyes.

"I think its best if you tell her sooner Yi Ahn so that the further your relationship gets the more you have to tell each other everything," said Min Hyuk advising him to tell her.

Yi Ahn and Min Hyuk continued talking to each other. Min Hyuk asked about hsi house which he redesign to fit his taste. Yi Ahn took out his phone to only show him his bedroom and the room outside. Yi Ahn told Min Hyuk that it was the two places that were finish and in three weeks it will be finished on time for him to see it.

contemporary-bedroom.jpg    
contemporary-exterior.jpg
Yi Ahn and Min Hyuk decided to leave as they walked off still talking to each other. Ye Jin was talking to her co workers so she wasn't go to be with Yi Ahn. Min Hyuk and Yi Ahn went back to working in there respected places.
 

Epilogue:

Jessica came knocking in the chief's door. The chief let Jessica in knowing it was Jessica.

"Jessica long time no see," greeted the chief as he gave Jessica a welcoming hug.

"How are your parents, Jessica the last time I saw them was at the family Christmas party," asked the chief with a warm smile.

"They are fine, I came here to ask you about something," with a serious face.

"Sure what is it," asked the chief.

"I want to appear on Happy Together for the first time after I left Girls generation," she demanded.

"Jessica I don't know about this. There has been rumors of you and the producer from Happy Together. If you appear on it the rumors would spread to the reporters," said the chief with worries.

"I know  but I can say that he came to convince me to appear on the show. So I'm pretty sure everyone suspicious will dissappear.I'm assure of it," said with confident.

The chief listen thinking it will be alright. so he summon his assistant to call Min Hyuk over here to tell him about it.

"Why are you doing this?" asked the chief out of curiousity.

"To show everyone I'm coming back and to find myself again," said Jessica with a smile.



(A/N: You could imagine someone that is over 40 years old to be the chief. Could Jessica be looking for something?  Find out in the next chapter. Later on I will add the character in more in the upcoming future.)

Comment/Subscribe/Upvote