Chapter 13

Attracted to you {HIATUS}
XSYKOTICA

Merry Christmas and Goodbye..
.....Goodbye.....forever..
Ye Jin and Yi Ahn

Yejin slowly opened up her eyes greeted by the shining sun that was blinding her. She slowly woke up but felt a body next to her she looked to her left and found Yi Ahn sleeping soundly with a smile on his face.She slowly reached up to caress his face and cupped his face. She flinch when he suddenly moved closer to her.

"I didn't know you were like this Ye Jin~ah."he teased.

Then he opened his eyes with a smirk on his face. She looked at him for a few seconds then started to back away. Then in one moment she fled away from his but was stopped by a hand. It was no other then Yi Ahn who pulled her back and giving her a back hug from behind while sitting on the bed. With a big smile on his face as he holds her hands out with his hand looking at her engagement ring.

Flashback.. Last Night

Yi Ahn was very nervous for this night as he had his parents permisson and Ye Jin's parents permission for a marriage. He needed to ask Ye Jin four words "Will you marry me?" He called Ye Jin over to his house with a romantic dinner set up by him. He put the square box that contained the ring in it.He even forgot that a week from now it would be Christmas. 

*DING DONG*

"You can do this." he gave himself a pep talk.

When he opened the door he saw Ye Jin looking stunning in his eyes. He escorted her into the romantic dinner that was in the dark. The only thing that made him able to see was the candles that was over the table.

IMG_1064x.JPG

She was so happy no words came out of as she was so surprised about this. He gave her a peck on the crown of the head then walked over to the table and open the chair for his woman. They were talking, laughing, and smiling ear to ear for hours. Sometimes they would eat a few bites from there food but it was mostly the talk. After seconds to minutes, to hous of talking he finally decided to ask her.

"Ye Jin~ah."

"Hmm." as she just drank wine from the cup.

Yi Ahn kneeled on one knee and took out the small sguare box that contained the ring. From the table that was hidden behind the cloth that covered the table.

"From three years ago to now it could become an adventurous ride with you all the way with me. The cold beautiful writer that heart was as cold as the ice was now finally melting. The handsome rookie PD (Pointing to himself) was too silly to know what is love. But now he does, love is from the heart love is not something where you can by but love is the person who you want to cherish with. I could be just a handsome rich boy that only spends money but I want to become a hard working person to protect the people I can about.We are both different people but that is what make us a couple. A couple that learned how to love and go to the troubles and disaster that made us stronger. "

"Yi Ahn~ah.."

"Which is why I choose you. I don't want you to be my lover or girlfriend I want you to be more then that. So will you be my wife for the rest of my life?"

"Yes."

Yi Ahn put the ring on her ring finger then kiss her passionately for hours.

End of Flashback

                                                                                 

Jessica was at the airport about to head back to Korea after three weeks from the U.S. She saw on the news about her and Min Hyuk. She new that they will keep on harrassing him until she broke up with him. It will harm the people around him so she couldn't do that to him. Jessica thinks it better if they went there separate ways so that it would be better.

Her manager let her come back to Korea to settle things with Min Hyuk so that this resolution would resolve.

She headed to Min Hyuk's apartment complex. With trembling hands she press the door bell. She heard a faint 'coming' as she looked downed at the floor. When the door opened it showed Min Hyuk smiling like everything was ok. But Jessica could see right through him that everything was not ok as she saw sadness in his eyes.

"Jessica, I missed you," He said as he hugged her and gave her a peck on the cheek.

Jessica looked at him with a sad smile but both of them know what is going to happen.they both went inside his apartment as she saw his place all messy. His clothes on the couch, books on the dining table, and unclean dishes piling up the sink. There was a few decoration for christmas but she couldn't see it because it was covered by the untidy of the place.

"Sorry this place is a little dirty. If I have known you were coming then I would have clean this place," he said and scratching the back of his neck.

He pushed some of the clothes into the closet so that Jessica could find a place to sit on the couch. As he finally cleaned the couch which was the only thing that was clean now since he threw away some of the stuff. Jessica just looked at him sadly as he finally was sitting next to her on the couch.Min Hyuk had a smile on him the whole time as they were just staring at each other. There was no sound made it was dead quiet. Jessica finally had the courage to tell him.

"Min Hyuk-"

"I know what you are going to say Jessica. For two weeks I'm suspended from KBS. They are dening the rumors, but until the heat is down a bit I could go back. I know we are going to break up, but I don't wanna do that. This time we should take a break and when I find the culprit that caused this everything will be over and we will be together. I'm not going to end it the way we did years ago. I love you too much to let you go but this time wait for me." Min Hyuk sternly said without stammering.

"Min Hyuk today lets spend it as a couple for just this day. Just once," she said as tears started to stream down.

Min Hyuk cupped her face and wiped the tears away with his thumb.He embraced her as she hide her face in the nook of his neck. Tears started to come down his face but he wiped away before Jessica could see. Then they both decided to clean the house to make it look nicer and it was Christmas so she wanted spend the time with him for just this moment.

After they finished they ordered black bean noodles on christmas and decorated the house to make it look more happier and merrier. They talked and eat the delivery food stuffing there face and not leaving a single food left in the bowl. They finally decided to listen to some kpop christmas song to lighten up the mood.

"Confession Song" by GOT7

 

"Christmas Day" by EXO

Min Hyuk back hug Jessica on the couch while closing his eyes listening to the music.Jessica turned around and gave him a peck on the lips. Min Hyuk smiled like a ert after recieving his kiss. 

While listening to the music he repeated the last song "Just like a Christmas day." The last day seems to go so fast he wish that time stop. 

"I love you Jessica."

"I love you too , Min Hyuk."



❉ A/N; Hey guys how are you guys doing? I'm pretty sure that you guys are upset that I update late. But this chapter was so bothersome as I tried not to sound like I was rushing anything. I wanted to make this a really important chapter before this year ends. Fortunately it looks like I won't be ending the series this year but probably next year in the beginning of 2016. Anyways Yi Ahn proposed to Ye Jin since I needed to add a moment to them. Jessica and Min Hyuk have to end like this but this is not the end. I hate sad sendings so I'm trying to find a way to end this nicely that doesn't leap into the future like 3 Years later. I feel like it should end in away that most series would often end.

Merry Christmas! Listen to the 2 songs that is in the chapter for the Holidays. Anyways happy holidays guys. 

The newbie author out!