Chapter 11

Attracted to you {HIATUS}
XSYKOTICA

Love
Jessica's POV

These days I'm often at home or work.I never had any free time since I needed to make up the times I lost becoming a former member. Right now at home flipping through channels for anything to see. Today is the only day I have no schedules at all. I decided to change and drive my car to Min Hyuk's apartment. 

I was about to start my engine when my manager called me.

J:Hello

M:Hey, Jessica

J: What's Up

M: I wanted to tell you that for the next two weeks you will be in LA for a schedule.

J: Ok Oppa when do I go? (Frowns)

M: Tomorrow.

J:What tomorrow? (Sad about going to LA away from Min Hyuk)

M: Why is there any problems? (Confused)

J:Nothing Oppa

M: Arasso, bye

J: Bye

I would be gone for two weeks not being able to see Min Hyuk. I started my car and drove to Min Hyuk's apartment.

------------------------------------------------------------

I press on the doorbell button. I heard footsteps getting closer and closer. The door open showing Min Hyuk with a wide grin on his face.He ushered me into his apartment. Hi apartment was nice and cozy it also looked brand new. I wondered why it just seemed new.

opcc-main-img1.jpg

Howard_Johnson_Jinghope_Serviced_Residen

The first thing I do when I enter his apartment is check to see his bedroom. It might sound weird but I just wanted to check it he wasn't jokoing with me or it was just a setup.I went inside to his bedroom it looked nice. Once I got out I noticed a very angry Min Hyuk with his arms crossed. He was really mad as he furrowed his eyebrown.

"What were you doing in there?" he asked sounding really irritated.

"Your apartment looks new. It seems that you rennovated the place. I'm right aren't I," snapping back at him but I realised I was being a little ruded.

"But how would you know how my apartment looked like. I just told you the address not like you ever went inside here," he stated.

"Ok, I 'm sorry for being ruded." apologising to him.

"You are right I did rennovated this place after they give me my paycheck," he said.

I slowly started to sit on the couch looking around his apartment. I wonder why he all a sudden change his theme of apartment. I also thought he would stick with one thing and don't even change anything.Well people do change and some don't Min Hyuk follows in the category people do change. I noticed action figures that are displayed next to the TV. He seemed to like action figures I remembered I used to buy the same exact action figures the one I see next to the TV. I walked closer to it and I was right it is the EXACT same one I brought for him couple of years ago.

Min Hyuk came back with two tea cups in his hand. He puts one of the coffee mug in front of me. The other coffee mug was in his hand while he sipped some tea into his mouth.The atmosphere around us was really awkward. I started the conversation with..

"So you don't have any work today," I asked curious since some producer still work on the weekend.

"No I don't its a weekend most of the producers don't even work on the weekend," He said sounding more relax now.

We continued to talk until about life, career, and the past when we used to date. Until he asked if I was going back to work.

"I'm going to LA tomorrow," I said looking down.

He choked on his tea. I pat on his back to make sure he was ok. He looked at me with his pleading eyes saying not to go. I couldn't since I missed out many things to do taking breaks.

"You are able to stay here over for dinner," he said putting his hand over my hand which was over my land.

He grupped on my hand still looking at me.

THUMP..

THUMP..

THUMP..

THUMP..

My heart was racing fast with the skinship. I felt like my heart wanted to leap out of my chest. My face turned red in the way he was looking at me. 

"Your face turned red," he chuckled with a smile.

"I..It...i..is," I said touching my face.

"Yes, your adorable," he grinned I couldn't help but grinned when he said that.

---------------------------------------------------------

5PM

I was in his house talking and playing around with him. He started to get up and cook dinner I pouted when he stopped to cook.I set up the dinner table for us to sit. He begin to set the food up on the table. I smiled looking at all the food he put out.Soon later I basically ate most of the food since I didn't bother to eat anything this lunch only a small portion of spagetti. He looked at me amzed of how much I ate compared to him I ate more then he did. 

He then chuckled and took a bite out of his food. I looked up to see a food stain on his lips. He looked at me confused why I was staring at him weirdly at that. I told him he had a food stain on his lips. He use his fingers and wiped nothing off. I was frustrated that I leaned over using my fingers and wiped off his lips. He froze when I did that he put his chopsticks down and looked at me. I realized I just wiped off the food stain off the lips.

I sit back to my chair and stared at him unknown to me all the blood rushed to my face making me blushed.

We continued eating our food in silence.

7PM

After I finished cleaning the dishes since I was a guest, but he kept telling me he would do it but I didn't let him since I was the guest.We started to watch a short film which wws about 30 minutes. It was actually pretty good short film. I looked at the time it was 8PM so I decided to head home. I knew that Min Hyuk didn't want me to go but I had to duty called. I greeted him goodbye as he closed the door saying goodbye. I put my face mask and cap on to make sure no body recognised me.

I went down to the basement garage to drive home.I saw a figure running toward me.I realized it was Min Hyuk panting while trying to catch up to me. He stood in front of me and panted heavenly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked wondering why he's here.

"I need to say something to you," he panted.

He walked closer to me until out face were only inches away. He hugged me and I froze at my spot. I repsonded back to his hug and closed my eyes feeling his warmth.

"I still love you,"he said.

"What?" I was so confused.

"Maybe this guy that in front of you started to miss. Started to think about you everyday. This guy in front of you want you to be by his side everyday. Or it could be that he gets jealous of you when you are with another man. It could be that I can't forget you, since you came back into my life again. I thought that loving you again would leave me heartbroken. But if loving you is hard so be it. Maybe this guy can't stop loving you and wants to be your lover," he stated like a man staring into my eyes.

"What are you saying," my eyes soften at his confession.

"I'm saying that I want you to be my girlfriend again," He looked at me sincere.

"I don't-" he cut my words and pressed me into a deep and long passionate kiss. His lips were so moist and soft like a pillow. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist. We pushed our heads away breathing away for air. I smiled after our kiss.

"What do you say," his arms around my waist in a very protecting way.

"I say yes," I said without hesitation.

Looking into each other eyes while we were in each other arms. (He took off her face mask and cap just for your information-Author)



❉ I was going to update a few days ago but I didn't felt like it. I decided to make this chapter what the readers want. I think I'm going to write about seven more chapters or less to end this. Don't worry i'm going to mention about Hara's plan and drama into it. Well goodbye!!! _mlxv_ adios!!