Chapter 87

Love at first sight

Annyeong!Sorry for not updating for so long!I've been busy with this essay so yeah..Anyways,I typed the chapter but it got deleted on my computer before I could put it here so I'm going through the trouble of having to rewrite it again.Oh and sadly I have to say that this story migh be ending soon.-sobs-I can't even think of a name for the sequel.I'm so useless and lame.Now I'm sorry for having you guys have to read about my lameness and stuff so here,this is for my lovely readers.

Your POV~

"Hurry!Come on!Go upstaris and get dressed!"Hana whined through the phone.

"For what?"I asked suspiciuosly.

"Well for one thing,you must where that dress I got for you with those matching shoes and acessories,and second who knows if that special someone is gonna call you and ask you out!"She said in a singsong voice.

"Appa you are a hopeless romantic,"I sighed.

"Stop sounding like Eileen!I'm not hopeless!In fact I have a boyfriend now,"She huffed.

"Really?Who?"I asked.

"Who else?Umma of course!"She giggled.

"Hurry up already!"I head someone whine.

Must be Eileen.

"Alright!Sheesh,"Hana sighed.

"She's not going to listen about you love life!"Eileen argued.

I heard a few more arguements and then Eileen was talking to me.

"Okay _____.What you need to do is get pretty and wait for a phone call.That's it.Don't ask why now go and have thebest moment of your life donsaeng!"Eileen cheered and hung up.

"Wow.That was weird,"I mumbled.

I trudged upstairs to the guests room in my aunt's place and changed into the dress Hana bought me.It was beautiful and it slightly clung to my body showing my curves.It was a little about knee high length and it had thin straps.

"What the heck was appa thinking?!"I gasped.

I actually look................like a-a-a-a-a..what's the word?

Oh yeah.

.

I sighed, put on tights, and slipped on the shoes that went along with the dress.I added a bracelet and necklace and also a jeans jacket.

"There a little better,"I nodded.

I grabbed a random bag and walked downstairs.

"Wow.Look at you,all dressed up,"Aunt Jade smiled.

"Mmhm.I have no idea why though.Hana and Eileen told me to dress up,"I smiled back.

"Well you look fantastic.No stunning,"She complimented.

"Thanks,"I said.

The phone finally rang and I raced to get it.Time to get this mystery solved.

"Yeboseyo?"

Taemin's POV~

What should I say?Um..

______?This is Taemin.I wanted to talk about something.

NO!NO GOOD!

Hey this is Taemin.Can we talk?

NO WAY!

Frustrated,I accidently hit the call button.Uh..oh.

"Yeboseyo?"She answered.

"Hi,"I said weakly.

"Taemin?"She asked.

"Yeah.That's me,"I said.

"Um..why are you calling?"She asked.

"I was just wondering...if you would like to go to dinner with me?I've been meaning to ask you something,"I said.

There was a huge silence.I was panicking suddenly.

"Sure,"She said.

"Okay.I'll pick you up in twenty minutes,"I said.

I hung up and sighed in relief.Not the way I wanted it to happen...

"At least you didn't chicken out,"Eileen smirked.

"How'd you get in here?"I demanded.

"My best friend helped me out,"She smiled and held out a credt card.

I sighed.There was no use of locking Eileen out.She was pratically trained to break in a house.

"What do you want?"I asked.

"I want my dongsaeng to have the best night of her life so hurry up.Bring her a rose or something and remember to compliment her,"She said.

"Right!"I said.

"Here,"She threw me something.

I caught it and saw it was a car key.

"Borrow my car.I expect it to be in perfect shape when you return it back,"She said.

"Thanks,"I said.

"No problem.Now go and try to stay out of trouble.I really hope you have a liscence or something,"She said.

"Okay.See ya,"I waved.

I ran out and got into Eileen's car.I could tell it was new since it still had a new car smell and there was not a single item that belonged to Eileen in there.There was only a single rose.

"Thanks Eileen,"I smiled.

I want this date to be perfect.After all,

I love you ______.

------------------------------------

Annyeong!Well I have nothing to say at all.I"m really tired and need to get back to some homework.I don't think I mentioned this before so..

Thanks for subscribing Ppyong-Ppyong  and Silver9311 !!!!!!

Keep commenting and subscribing new readers!

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

-Berrysnowywinter