Visiting umma and appa

Love at first sight

Jonghyun's POV~

"Hmm..I'm soo bored.."I sighed.

"Why don't you do something then,"Mihno said.

"There's nothing to do!"I protested.

Before he could say anything I interupted him.

"Onew's watching TV,Key's trying to make something for Hana to eat,You're reading a book which is BORING,and Taemin...busy with manager hyung,"I said.

"Why don't you take a walk.You'll never know who'll your bound to meet,"Minho suggested.

"Fine,"I sighed.

I left him to read his 'precious' book and went out for a walk.

I passed by a flower shop when I noticed ______.

She was talking to a florist.

I hid behind some plants and listened in on their conversation.

"Okay..so I'll get these daffodils,golden columbines,and tulips,"_____ smiled.

"Sure and I'll even throw in some lilacs for your trouble,"the florist said.

"Oh please.You don't really have to,"______ smiled.

"It's alright,"The florist said.

_____ paid for the flowers and thanked her.

"Come again soon!"The florist waved.

_____ was walking towards home.

I decided to follow her.

She stopped by a bakery and bought a few mini cakes.

"Hmm..what now?"_____ mumbled.

She snapped her fingers and ran home.

I decided to wait outside until she came out.

She rushed out with this picnic blanket,the flowers,the cakes,and a bicycle.

She put on a helmet and began to get away.

"Damn it!"I muttered and ran after her to keep up.

Your POV~

Weird..I feel like someone's following me.

I stopped by the cemetery gates and glanced around.

Hmm...no one..

I shrugged it off and pushed open the gates to get in.

I left my bicycle behind some bushes so no one would take them and then ran off with my picnic blanket,flowers,and cakes.

I finally arrived at their grave.I knew it was their because there was a huge tree with blossoming flowers.

I smiled and placed the flowers on their grave markings.

"Hello umma.Hello appa,"I smiled.

Though it killed me to say it,I said it.

"I miss you so much,"My voice cracked.

It sounded like I was being strangled and that I was choking at the same time.

I laid out the blanket and sat down.

"There's soo much I wanted to tell you..Ever since Aunt Jade kicked me out..I lived with SHINee.I got to know them.It was really fun.It seemed like...like.."I choked back sobs.

"Like you were there with me again.Key made me feel like you were there umma.He treated me like a daughter and Hana became the appa,"I laughed shakily.

"They took care of me.Onew and Minho are like my big brothers and Eileen is still the same as always..And Taemin...he's really sweet.I wish you got to know him appa.He's childish like Eileen but less thrifty and mischevious..and he's cute.It's like there's aegyo floating around him,"I smiled at the thought.

"And then there's Jonghyun..I don't know what to say about him.Before he confessed his feelings to me..,I guess we were fine but now we're kinda awkward around each other..."I sighed and glanced around.

"Anyways enough about that.There was a lot of events to top that off.Eileen's parents had one of their famous parties again. I had so much fun.We went out for dresses but only got one and Hana showed us a secret room she had.I even sang a song and won in a contest.I got eight first class tickets to Hawaii that I haven't even used yet..and we also had secret santas..that was extremely fun.There was also Taemin's girlfriend.She was mean and I can't say bad words in front of you but much more,"I stared at the flowers.

I'm glad he broke up with her.After that was Eileen's birthday.It was fun but I got a dare to give Taemin a peck and.."I stared sheepishly at appa's grave,"I also had to sit on Jonghyun's lap and kiss him on the cheek too."

I picked up a mini cake and ate it.

"I wish you were home.I've also been getting these flashbacks.One of them I couldn't understand..Is it true about our family curse?"I whispered.

I knew they couldn't answer me but the gentle breeze was enough for an answer.

It was yes...

I sighed and picked a flower form the tree.

"I love you appa and umma and I miss you so much..I just wish that you could've stayed with me a little longer..."I let the flower go and then started to clean up.

"Saranghae umma and appa.I'll visit you soon,"I whispered and blew them a kiss.

I couldn't hold back my tears anymore.

I let out a shaky breath and sobbed.

I found my way to the bicycle and rode it back home.

-at SHINee's house-

"Hey,"Minho said,not even bothering to look up from his book.

I nodded and ran upstairs.

Then I took off the helmet and jumped onto the bed sobbing.

--------

Mianhe!All I can write for know!Super busy with extra homework!!Thanks for subscribing MeltedSnow  andenelynjoy17   !!!!!-come here and give me a hug!

(Be sure to tell your friends and spread the word about my story please!Lol)

Keep reading!Comment or subscribe too!I don't like silent readers!

^^-Berrysnowywinter