Relieved for now

Love at first sight

Mianhe everyone!I really haven't been updating often,I know I know.My computer is like really wacky now and it keeps deleting the chapters I just typed.It reloads for no apparent reason and I lose my chapters..And my computer has been freezing a bit and loading slowly so I really hope this chapter goes up.

Sorry to keep you waiting.Here it is:

Eileen's POV~

I saw Hana froze as the gunshot rang out.It repeated over and over in my head.

"No!It' can't be!"Hana gasped.

She sank to her feet and cover her face with both her hands.Half an hour in the taxi really got her hysterical.She trembled in Key's arms.I reached out and her hair as a failed attempt to comfort her.To comfort me.

I bowed my head in shame.

"We're too late,"I said miserablely.

"We were so close,"Key whispered.

Onew nodded slowly.I could tell he was fond of our _____.

I slumped agaisnt the wired fence.

"We have no choice..."I trailed off.

They all looked at me strangely.

I gazed past the old abandoned building to a dark moving silhouette in the shadows.

Who is that?

I squinted and pressed my face closer to the fence but it didn't help.

The figure darted back into the building slowly and carefully.Like it was reassuring itself that no one was there.

Who the hell is that?

I glared at the at the spot it had once been and focused on it.

"What are you doing Eileen?"Onew asked.

"______ might be dead,"I said softly,"But nothing in the world..nothing will stop me from getting her body back.It won't be the same.."

"But at least she'll get a proper burial,"Hana whispered.

I nodded sadly and began to climb over.

"Becareful Eileen,"Key said.

"Onew go with her and watch her.Don't leave her side ever.I don't want to lose another one of my girls again,"Hana said.

Her tearstained face flared my new found determination.I took one look at her face and jumped over to the other side.

I'm doing this for you appa.

I closed my eyes and took one step forward.

I felt Onew land right next to me.

"Ready to risk our lives?"I grinned.

"I guess?"He said.

With that,I took off toward the spot where the figure was.

"Eileen?Where are we going?"Onew whispered.

"I saw somebody over here and wanted to check it out,"I said.

I glanced around.It was pretty quiet.

Silently I stalked over to the right and saw an opening in the wall.

"Onew,look,"I wave him over.

"Footprints,"He said.

"Yes.Someone was here,"I nodded.

I poked my head in and looked around.

There I saw ______ squiriming around.

Relief flooded me.She was still alive.Then I saw Hyun Ae turn to someone.Kyu?

"Gotcha,"A voice whispered.

I had no time to turn around when a sudden sharp shot of pain appeared at the side of my head.Then everything went black.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone sorry for not really updating!I'll see if my computer is working before I type a chapter.

Thanks for subscribing superjuniorelf25  and SuJuniorLover99 !!!!!

Keep reading!Subscribe or comment arasso?

(Sorry if the chapters are really different!I've also been trying to add detail in this chapter.I think it's a big fail...and it's really short..I'm still suffering writer's block and cough..-_-)

-Berrysnowywinter