Ch. 86

Love at first sight

Jonghyun's POV~

I walked out as soon as ______ fell asleep.She looked so peaceful,like an angel.Too bad she had to fall for Taemin instead of me.Hmmph.

I looked around the hall for everyone.

"Damn it!Did they all ditch me?"I mumbled.

"Yes they did,"He-Ran said.

She came over with Choon-Hee and Hyo-Sonn.

"They left to get food when you were too busy serenading _______,"Choon-Hee giggled.

"I wasn't serenading her.I was singing her a lullaby,"I protested.

"Right,"He-Ran said sarcastically.

"Whatever.Call it what you want alright.Now tell me where they went.I need to talk to Key and Hana for a minute,"I said.

"Ahh yes.Did you know tht Key just asked her out this moment?The happy couple,"Hyo-Sonn sighed.

"We're all ers when it comes to mushy stuff like this,"Choon-Hee said.

"Wait really?What did Hana say?"I asked.

"She said-"

"Wait nevermind!I need to talk to them!"I interrupted.

"They're coming over you pabo!"He-Ran said.

I glanced at where He-Ran was pointing and saw them walking towards us.

"We brought back some chicken!"Onew said happily.

"I call dibs!"Eileen yelled.

"Aish this chicken lover never really changed huh?"Hyo-Sonn said.

"Neh,"Hana replied.

"Umma and Appa!Finally!We need to talk ,"I declared.

"Um..okay?"Key said.

"So first things first, I lost,"I sighed.

"In?"Key asked.

"Ahem,"Hana cleared .

"Right.Anyways,since I lost,I will now be _____'s big brother and I need both of you to help ______ so she can win a date with Taemin,"I said.

"That's sweet of you Jonghyun.You're being a really good brother.I approve,"Hana smiled.

"Okay then,"Key said.

"Also I need you to lower your expectations in the outfits,"I said.

"What?!Are you a pabo?No I will not you BYUNTAE!"Hana hit my head.

"Yeobo clam down,"Key said.

That didn't stop Hana from giving me death glares.

"We'll think about it okay?Now go,"He shooed me away.

Oh I see how it goes Key.You get Hana while I'm the loner here.

Your POV~

I pretended to go to sleep as Jonghyun walked out.I thought I could use the silence for awhile.

Pain kept exploding as I moved my arm.

The doctor walked in.

"How are you?"She asked.

"I'm fine,"I said.

"Do you feel pain anywhere?"She asked.

"My arm,"I said softly.

"Oh I almost forgot about that.When Hyun Ae tortured you did she hurt you anywhere in particular?"She asked.

"She kicked my stomach and when my arm was blocking it,she kicked that,"I said.

"That explains it.You are really fragile right now.We're going to have to fix you're arm since she kind of broken it in the first place.We hadn't noticed it when we were trying to save you.Mianhe,"She smiled.

"It's alright.Is there anything else I should know?"I asked.

"Right.You'll be ready on your feet in about three days.By then you should be fine but any physical or non-physical emotions that are strong can change that,"She said.

(I'm making this up!I don't really know!!)

I nodded for her to continue.

"Be careful too.Also your hospital fee is already paid off by someone called your Aunt Jade,"She smiled.

"Bwoh?!But I thought she hated me!"I gasped.

"No she doesn't.When we called her,she sounded so shocked that she rushed over last night when no one was around,"She said.

"I don't believe you,"I whispered.

"I suppose you really don't but will it hurt you even more if I'm really here?"Aunt Jade walked in.

Tears brimmed my eyes as she sat down and held my hand.

"Why?"I whispered.It was the only thing that I could say since me voice caught in my throat.

"I did it to protect you.For years I hated it and I actually didn't burn down your posessions.If I raised you like my own then it would've hurt if you would go to my funeral,"She said.

"Why did you send me away and what about the funeral?"I croaked.

"I wanted you to get a taste of real life but I'm guessing those boys did nothing but spoil you,"She sighed.

"The funeral?"I asked.

"A few months ago I got cancer and so I was afraid what will happen and how you would live on so I arrianged for you to move early so you can learn,"She said.

I choked on my sobs and saw that she was also trying to hold back tears.

"I'm so sorry ______.I'm so sorry,"She repeated.

I hugged her closely.

"It's okay.I'm to blame for too.After all,it must have been hard for you,"I smiled.

"Oh my god this is like a real drama!"The doctor cried.

I forgot that she was here.

"Mianhe.I'll give you some privacy,"She mumbled.

"Can we start over?"Aunt Jade asked when she left.

"Of course we can,"I smiled.

-----------------------------------------------

Annyeong everyone!It's been sad that I haven't gotten new subscribers but I've been trying to keep my happy up!

So please comment or subscribe new readers!

Later!

-Berrysnowywinter