SEVEN

Sweet Intermission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Sweet Intermission}

SEVEN
What The Hell?

 

 

Jang Hyunseung immediately went to the emergency room. Yoseob, on the other hand, followed him and Ms Han looked very confused as she didn’t know about the situation. No, he didn’t care about Ms Han. Actually, both Jang Hyunseung and Yang Yoseob. It was unprofessional of them but Kim Hyuna will always be his top priority and Yoseob pretty much hated Ms Han. Who doesn’t hate a woman who keeps on being so nosy about his close friend? She forced him to tell everything about Jang Hyunseung. It was really annoying. Now he wondered how his close friend could stand with this type of woman?

When they arrived in the emergency room, they saw Jung Eunji who was standing beside Yoon Doojoon—the attending physician of Emergency Medicine. There, they could see fainted Hyuna on the hospital cot.

“Hyuna!” Hyunseung shouted as he went nearer to them. He knew something would happened to Hyuna. She didn’t even eat her dinner. When he looked her slept peacefully on the hospital cot, he closed his eyes. She looked very pale and weak. This was worse than what he thought.

Yoon Doojoon looked at both Hyunseung and Yoseob. “What is your relation with the patient, Yang-seonsaengnim, Jang-seonsaengnim?”

“She’s my wife,” Yoseob went to Eunji as she hugged him, “The patient is my friend.”

Yoon Doojoon glanced at Hyunseung and waited for his answer. He sighed, “She’s my fiancée.”

“Okay, since you both are doctors. The patient has an iron defeciency anemia. As a fiancé and doctor, I think you need to know that, Jang-seonsaengnim.”

He nodded. Yes, he noticed that Hyuna become weak since she was still in university. She never told him about her sickness, but she always been tired and lack of sleep since university days.

“As I heard from her friend, the patient also has menorrhagia and she is on her period right now. She should be fine if she rest and drink the prescription that I will give her. From now on, Jang-seonsaengnim, you should look after on her diets too,” Yoon Doojoon explained.

Mennorrhagia—also known as heavy menstrual bleeding. People who suffered menorrhagia have greater blood loss than normal. This may cause by hormon imbalance and it has a connection with iron deficiency anemia. Mennorhagia may cause excessive blood loss. Anemia is caused by low in haemoglobin—a subtances which occurred in the red blood cells. Low haemoglobin may be the result of insufficient iron. Hence, menorrhagia may decrease the iron levels as it is enough to increase the risk of iron deficiency anemia.

Yoon Doojoon prepared the prescription for her. Hyunseung noticed that he gave her Lysteda as one of the list. Lysteda—also known as Tranexamic acid will help  to reduce the menstrual blood loss and only taken needs to be taken at the time of the bleeding only. Another medication that she needed to take was iron supplements to increase the iron on her body.

“I think she should rest in the hospital until she is well enough. If she is going body suffer any futher, it may lead to a serious further complications,” the attending physician said, then he left the three friends of the patient. They thanked him, of course.

“Darling, what happened just now?” Yoseob said softly as he carresed his wife’s hair. His wife was still in shock about Hyuna’s sickness. Nobody knew about it, except for herself.

“She fainted in the middle of the meeting. She did tell me that she was on her period and it was really annoying that she had to go and change her tampons every time. The doctor just asked me those kind of questions too. I was very… I don’t know, I’ve never seen unnie like this,” Eunji cried.

“It’s not your fault, it was mine. She didn’t eat her dinner yesterday. She didn’t even eat breakfast today too,” Hyunseung muttered, “What the does she want? Damn, she always make me worried!”

“Relax, bro. At least now we know she’s fine. I guess she just needed some rest.”

Easy for you to say, Hyunseung thought. In the end of the day, he would be the one who paid all the hospital bills. Being Kim Hyuna’s fiancé is equals to bankruptcy. Well, one of the disadvantage of having Hyuna as a fiancée, according to Jang Hyunseung.

 

 

Kim Hyuna was placed in Room 132. Yes, the same room as Han Yerin—Ms Han. Both Yang Yoseob and Jang Hyunseung looked each other and shook their head in unison. It was a bad idea to put her in the same room as Ms Han. It would be disasterous. They couldn’t do anything since the hospital was full and Ms Han’s room was the only vacant room left.

The three of them, Hyunseung, Yoseob and Eunji, went to Room 132. They were glad that Ms Han was not there. Maybe she was taking a walk after Hyunseung rejected her. Eunji took a seat near Hyuna while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter