NINE HALF

Sweet Intermission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Sweet Intermission}

NINE HALF
Behind-the-scene

 

 

Jang Hyunseung stared at his best friend’s look. It was Monday morning and he really hated school days. Of course, everyone who has a female best friend knew about this. Duh.

“We are not going to the mall, Kim Hyuna,” he sighed as he pulled her skirt to make it longer. He didn’t understand why the 16 years old Hyuna tried to be appealing. Different from the others, she wanted to be like a y gangster instead of a girly ones.

“YA! What are you doing?!” She blushed as she kicked his legs. They had been friends more than six years now. It was no surprise for Hyunseung to do that but she wasn’t comfortable with it. Of course, Jang Hyunseung is a guy.

"I don't believe that you are one of the smartest in the class, Hyuna," he confessed. Her performance at school was another thing. She was an excellent student at school. Hyunseung would never disappointed on her scores in any subject—except for Physics.

"So? Do I have to be like you who is very good at everything and also obedient?" she pouted.

“Yes because you are my best friend. Tuck in your shirt and tie your hair! Try to make your skirt shorter again, I will give you a very long skirt instead!” he commanded, “Good thing that I’m the school vice-president. You’ll be in big trouble if you—“

“I feel like you’re my new mother instead of my stepmother,” she rolled her eyes. She knew Hyunseung would be the one who commented on her looks.

“I’m just doing my job and my job is to—“

“Be my third mother. Yeah yeah, keep on talking and I swear I would actually comment on your fashion too. Why do you have to use those kind of glasses? You look like a nerd.”

“Is that even a problem?” he raised his eyebrows, “Let’s go! We’ll be late for school now.”

“No but still—HEY! Wait! My skirt is not as short as other girls actually! Why are you being such a meanie?“ she pouted as she took her bags from the sofa.

“I don’t want other guys to see that,” he smirked as he went outside the house.

“HEY! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! YA! JANG HYUNSEUNG!”

 

 

Kim Hyuna never thought of having a boyfriend in high school—Wait! Actually, she didn’t have the chance to have one anyway. She never had a boyfriend back then. Not a single man and she didn’t know why. It was quite strange to see all the guys confessed to her but the next day, they would tell her to think of their confession as something that never happened. Of course, Hyuna found this very odd.

“Oppa, is there something wrong with me?”

The man in front of her, Lee Sunghyun raised his eyebrows and asked, “What?”

“Is there something wrong with me?” she repeated her answers. It was indeed a weird question came out of the beautiful woman.

He bit his lips, still confused with Hyuna’s sudden question. “What do you mean there’s something wrong with you?”

“Tell me the truth. You know how many people confessed to me these days?”

“The exact number? No, I don’t like Mathematics and certainly I have no intention to count them. But I can say there are a lot at least.”

“So, I don’t understand why. People would confess to me and the next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter