NINE

Sweet Intermission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Sweet Intermission}

NINE
Hyuna's Confession

 

 

Ms Han never thought that the day had come. Nobody in that room expect Hyunseung to say that. Nobody. She looked at Kim Hyuna and gave her the sweetest smile. Who said that she can’t get Jang-seonsaengnim? She knew that Jang Hyunseung loved her since the first day they met each other.

“Let’s go to Han River tomorrow then!” Ms Han suggested.

Hyunseung, in other hand, shook his head and disagreed with her suggestion. He smiled, “Remember that you just recovered from appendicitis and you can only eat soft food. Let’s eat porridge together in the canteen.”

Hyuna raised both of her eye brows. What the hell. Jang Hyunseung would never—Okay, the last person who would be nice to her would be Hyunseung. Now here she was, looking at this jerk being nice with this .

“Right now?”

“Of course. I will help you,” he chuckled then helped Ms Han got up from her bed. She had a appendicitis, so it was hard for her to get up or even laugh. He treated her as if she was his princess. Hyuna rolled her eyes. When will Jang Hyunseung treats her like this? She was sick with what she saw. Now she felt like she was the third wheel although she was his fiancé.

They held hands and Ms Han looked at Hyuna and winked as a sign of victory. Hyuna bit her lips. Wow, seriously? She hated Ms Han the most. The queen of all es that she met. Such a drama queen too. Hyuna shook her head.

On the same day, he just kissed her passionately and became somebody else in front of Ms Han and herself. What a jerk. She didn’t know that Jang Hyunseung is a real playboy. She shouldn’t actually pick him from the start. If only Yang Yoseob was available, she would probably ask Yoseob instead of Hyunseung.

As both of them left the room, Hyuna muttered, “What the ? that !”

She then took her phone from her bag on the table beside the bed. She needed someone with her now. Not Hyunseung, Yoseob or Eunji. She needed Heo Gayoon the most. Only her.

“Yoboseyo, Gayoon-ah?”

 

 

“Here is the MRI scan that you needed, Yang-seonsaengnim.”

Yang Yoseob smiled and took the white amplop from the nurse. It was a MRI scan for his patient who had a brain tumor. As a oncologist—doctor which specialized in tumor, he had a lot of patients with brain tumors. He looked at the image and raised his eyebrows. But then, someone broke his concentration.

“Yang-seonsaengnim.”

He looked at the owner of the voice. It was Yoon Doojoon, the attending physician who took care of Hyuna in the Emergency Room. “Oh, Doojoon-ah. Why are you here?”

He rolled his eyes and exclaimed, “Stop calling me casually. We’re in the hospital right now!”

“Fine fine. Why are you here, Yoon-seonsaengnim?” he sighed.

“I went to see the mennorhagia patient, Kim Hyuna and then I saw that,” Doojoon murmurred while his index finger pointed at two people in the canteen. Yang Yoseob sighed. Of course, it was Jang Hyunseung with Ms Han. Worse, Ms Han fed his close friend with a bowl of porridge. How romantic. Not.

“So this is your plan huh?” Yoseob muttered as shook his head. He didn’t know about the plan but he remembered. I’m going to protect her with my own way. Just stick to my plan, Yoseob. Oh great, Yoseob knew what was going on in Hyunseung’s head now and didn’t like his plan at all.  This kind of plan will hurt Hyuna more. Of course, Yang Yoseob didn’t want Hyuna to be hurt because of Hyunseung’s action. But then again, this was one of the way to resolve things.

“What did you say?” The attending physician asked, “Well anyways, Why does Jang-seonsaengnim with the appendi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter