EIGHT

Sweet Intermission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Sweet Intermission}

EIGHT
I Like You

 

 

Jang Hyunseung smiled when he left his fiancée in room 132. Yeah, he—over—did it. On top of that, she accepted his kiss and it shocked him. Not like the Kim Hyuna that he knew. Okay, he is a bastard for using this kind of situation to do something like that. He still remembered her face after he kissed her. Red like tomato. Maybe it was too much for Kim Hyuna to handle everything.

“Ah, Jang-seonsaengnim! Are you looking for me?”

He looked at the owner of the voice. A beautiful Blonde hair and brown eyes woman. Ms Han. Hyunseung rolled his eyes and tried to smile for her but in the end, it became an unnatural force smile. He didn’t know that one beautiful woman could actually ruin his day in a second. He replied, “What? No, I’m not.”

“You went to my room just now,” she said with a big smile on her face, “Don’t be shy! Did you miss me, Jang-seonsaengnim?”

Gosh. Ms Han and her overconfidence. He couldn’t say that he went to her room because he just kissed his fiancée, right? Hyunseung bit his lips and announced, “You have a new roommate now. Her name is Kim Hyuna. This time, please be nice to her.”

“Again? I don’t need a roommate, seonsaengnim. She could just transfer to another room anyway. Everyone hated me here anyway,” she sighed, “Except you, of course.”

He rolled his eyes. Why did she has appendicitis in first place? He didn’t want to be the doctor in charge of her. Appendicitis is an inflammation of the appendix—a thin tube, which about four inches long, sits at the junction of the small and large intestine. One of the only way to treat appendicitis is to remove the appendix which is so called as appendectomy. The removal of the appendix will not have any side effect like nephrectomy—kidney removal.

“I think I have to say good luck, Han Yerin-sii,” he smirked, “She’s different from other patients.”

“Good luck?” Ms Han asked. She didn’t understand what he tried to say.

Jang Hyunseung left the woman as she was still confused with what she said. Hyuna is different from other women, Han Yerin. He thought. Of course, that woman is his fiancée and his best friend, after all. He then went to the lobby’s cafetaria. It was lunch time anyway. Unexpectedly, he saw his close friend.

“Hey."

Yang Yoseob looked at his close friend and waved at him. “What’s up, bro? How was your lovey dovey time with Hyuna?” he , as usual.

“Where’s Eunji? Well nothing in particular.” Except kissing Kim Hyuna on her lips. Twice.

“She went back to the office again. Oh, that’s ashame. I thought you guys would do something there,” Yoseob smirked, “I’m worried about those two in the same room. What should we do? There are no other avalaible room right now.”

“I guess I have no choice,” he confessed, “Well, H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter