THREE

Sweet Intermission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Sweet Intermission}

THREE
Rules and Agreements?

 

 

“How was your face, bro?”

A call from Yang Yoseob. He was not happy about it. Of course, he was expecting to be his sister, Jang Geurim or maybe the hospital. Who else would call him through his home phone? Actually, he was glad that his sister was not there with him. She would be furious to see his swolen face. Yes, Hyuna can slap people really hard and he didn’t take care of his own face even though he is a doctor.

“Oh! Let me guess. You didn’t do anything with it. Jang Hyunseung, You’re a real masochist when it comes to Kim Hyuna.”

“I don’t have time,” he confessed. Typical of Jang Hyunseung. Excuses, excuses and excuses. He was too lazy to take care of his face. He knew that Hyuna would slap him again, well… soon enough.

“HA! This is not a korean drama where a guy got slapped by a woman that he loves and then when the other women saw your face, they’ll be drolling over you. No, man. That’s not gonna happen.”

“What the hell are you talking about, Seob? Who the hell loves Hyuna? Too much watching korean dramas with your wife is not good for your health. How cheesy,” He confessed. Yoseob loved to watch the korean drama to accompany his wife, Eunji. Unlike Hyuna, Eunji really loves romantic drama. Yeah, Hyunseung was glad that his best friend didn’t like korean dramas.

“You’re assuming it, not me.”

He didn’t replay afterwards. Silence. Hyunseung stared at his book. He needed to memorize everything about the human anatomy again. It was hard for him to become a doctor and suprisingly, he was good at that field even though he had no interest about it.

A few minutes later, Yoseob spoke up and started a conversation. “Okay. I’m actually thinking about what you said last Friday. It across my mind. What happened if… I said if… that guy—“

“Nothing is gonna happen and I’m sure you know that, Yoseob.”

He remembered about that guy. For the last four years, Hyuna never asked anything about his disappearance nor anything about him. It was odd for him.  His friend sarcastically said, “Yeah I can see that. I’m still remember when you wanted to kill me because I love Hyuna and—“

“Shut up, seriously.”

Yoseob chuckled, “Stop cutting my words. And you still say that ‘nothing is gonna happen’? That’s bull, bro.”

His phone rang. It said: Kim Hyuna. He raised his eyebrows. Ah, it had been three days since they both saw each other. “Need to go, Seob. Hyuna is calling right now.”

“Speaking of that… It would been better if I was the one who propose Hyuna, don’t you think?“

“ that, you already have Eunji,” he sighed. Playboy, that is the real Yang Yoseob. Why would in the world Jung Eunji married to this guy? He didn’t understand. But he knew the cliché kind of answer for this kind of question; it is because of love. Cliché much.

“Two is better than one, bro. Two is better than one.”

“Can’t believe that you are my closest friend.”

“I’m just joking anyway. I’m hoping that Hyuna would not end up with you. I don’t think she knows about your little dirty act, bro.”

Oh, Jang Hyunseung knew what ‘little dirty act’ meant.  “Whatever. See ya later in the hospital, maybe.”

“WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN MA—“

Click. Jang Hyunseung ended the call and he… didn’t care.  It was nice to have Yang Yoseob as a best friend. Why? He would cover up and took your job when you are absent. How nice. He then took the call from Kim Hyuna, his best friend. Now he wondered what would she talk about. Maybe about her father?

“Let’s start the love game then.”

He smirked. No, he didn’t expect that she would talk about it. He knew that Hyuna didn’t have enough sleep for the past few days because of his deal. Then he replied, “Come to my apartment and let’s settle this then, Hyuna.”

 

 

She covered her face. Did she make a right decision? She herself couldn’t imagine as Jang Hyunseung’s fake wife. No, okay. She shouldn’t be thinking like that. She bit her lips. Fake fiancé, not wife. Jeez, she couldn’t think clearly nor sleep well for the last few days. Jang Hyunseung was the only one who could do this to her. Yes, that bastard—which apparently her best friend. How could she survive with that ing guy in the first place?

Kim Hyuna took her bag and applied the red lipstick on her lips. Wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter