ELEVEN HALF

Sweet Intermission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Sweet Intermission}

ELEVEN HALF
Best Friend's Brother

 

 

“I think I really like your brother.”

Jang Geurim looked at her best friend and bit her lips. That statement was kind of awkward coming from her own best friend. Whether she will support her best friend or not, she didn’t know what to choose. Yerin didn’t know anything about her brother. Oh, nobody knows Jang Hyunseung as she and Kim Hyuna do.

Han Yerin is Jang Geurim’s best friend. Although Geurim is a year younger, they both were friends because of club activities after school. They were really close since junior high school. As for Jang Hyunseung, he was Yerin’s senior and of course, Geurim’s brother. That time, he was the famous student council’s vice president. A strict and nerdy kind of person, unlike the person is right now. As the sister of student council’s vice president, Geurim never understood what is so great about her brother.

“Why is he so perfect?” Yerin asked with a dreamy look and voice. 

Geurim knew that her best friend had a crush on her brother. It was quite obvious. Just like any other high school crush, Yerin would take a photo of Hyunseung secretly, update about his life (which is quite scary as Geurim had to tell her brother’s schedule to Yerin and probably she wouldn’t tell everything about it), treat his photo like a God (Yeah, it was more horrifying that what you think) and will try to sit near his table at lunch time. How obvious would that be?

“Unnie, he’s not perfect… at all,” Geurim answered. If only Yerin knew the real Jang Hyunseung, she would not like him at all. Her brother is just an obsessive guy who really loves Kim Hyuna. Nobody can stop him from loving that girl.

“He is smart, nerdy, handsome and perfect for me!” Yerin squealed, “I’m so jealous of you for having Jang Hyunseung as your brother, Rim!”

“Nope. I’m sorry, unnie. I don’t see my brother that way!” she giggled, “Besides, when are you going to stay like this? We can’t hide all the time.”

This time, they both were hiding near the wall. It was not the first time they did this. There was a time that Yerin would actually dare to go to the boys’ shower room near the swimming pool to take a picture of her brother. Thankfully, Geurim could prevent her from doing it. She swore that Yerin could be her brother’s sasaeng fans by now.

“Shh, he’s coming, Geurim! He’s coming!” she whispered as she told her best friend to cover for her. As Hyunseung walked near her, she stunned. How the hell a guy like him could be so perfect? On top of that, he is Jang Geurim’s brother. How lucky she is to have a best friend with a handsome brother.

While as for Geurim, she rolled her eyes and replied. “You have to give up on my brother, unnie. You won’t stand a chance with his girl.”

“His girl?”

“Hyuna-unnie. The only girl that he will love,” she stated, “the girl beside him!”

Yerin looked at the girl beside Hyunseung. The brown-haired woman who Geurim called as Hyuna-unnie was something else. She was a beauty, Yerin admitted it. Can she even compete and win over Hyunseung’s heart?

“I’m not giving up! I can beat her someday!” Yerin exclaimed with full energy. It wouldn’t hurt her unless she tried, righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter