TWO

Sweet Intermission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Sweet Intermission}

TWO
Love Game

 

 

“Kim Hyuna, Will you marry me?”

She couldn’t think clearly after hearing what he said. Without thinking, she looked at both of her parents. “Appa, eomma. Will you excuse us for awhile?”

They let them go. She dragged him to somewhere far from the family’s living room—the guest room. Yes, both Hyuna and Hyuseung nedded sometime a lot together. Her father just smirked and closed his eyes after they both left. Maybe Jang Hyunseung would be a perfect candidate as Hyuna’s husband.

Back to Hyuna, she didn’t stop cursing inside her head. . She didn’t know how to response anyway. Of course, in her position right now, how could she response to her own best friend’s proposal. Repeat, best friend’s proposal. What the heck? He never confessed to her before as maybe a girfriend and on top of that—

“Hold on, Seung… I thought you are…” she chuckled, “—gay and do you know what you did just now?! You want me to—”

He rolled his eyes, “Are you sure that you are my best friend, Kim Hyuna?”

“That’s a no then?” she bit her lips. Okay, all this time she thought Jang Hyunseung was gay. That was… awkward! But he never had a girlfriend before. Oh well, now she knew the truth anyway. “Okay. Now you want me to become your wife? You're my best friend, Seung. If we get married, things will not gonna be the same." she continued.

"Who asks you to become my wife?" he asked coldly.

What the hell? Now Hyuna confused. Who wouldn’t anyway? "You did! What you did just now was—"

He interrupted her and said, "To save your from you beloved father. Am I wrong?"

"But the wedding ring—"

“Borrowed from my friend’s.”


“What the f—“

"I told you that I will save you, right? There you go!"

What the was he thinking? He proposed to her just to save her. Hyuna slapped his face immediately. “Are you stupid, Jang Hyunseung?! Is wedding some kind of a love game to you?”

He didn’t bother to touch his face. Although it was red and hurt a lot. He sighed, “Look. I know you’re mad at me but you’ll be grateful someday.”

“What the are you planning, Jang Hyunseung?”

“Pretty lady does not use those vulgar words,” he , “Here’s the deal. I’m going to be your fiancé from now on until you’ll get someone to replace me. This is call as pretending, Hyuna.”

She looked at him. He wanted to become her fiancé? Temporary fiancé or fake fiancé? Wait, what happened to the Jang Hyunseung that she used to know? No, the real Jang Hyunseung would not sacrafice himself for her. He would rather sit back and relax when she had a problem. For twenty years being Jang Hyunseung’s best friend, this was the first time he did something to save her.

Then again, she was suspicious with how Hyunseung acted. She asked spontaniously, “Are you consuming drugs?”

He sighed, “No, I’m a doctor and you know that. Are you going to accept this kind of love game or not?”

Okay, this is a game. She knew that, he knew that. But still, from all the guys in the world, Why does it have to be her best friend?

“Choose, Hyuna. Living with me in the apartment and becoming my fiancé or no fiancé, hello papa?”

“Seung, I’m not gonna live with you. Like ever! What the , seriously?”

“Good luck on finding your future perfect husband, Hyuna. Tell abeonim that you rejected me. Thanks!” he said then left her alone in the guest room.

Jang Hyunseung could be the most annoying person sometimes. She ran after him and grabbed his arm before he left the house. “Fine, you win, Seung! Do I have any other choice?”

“Nope, sadly you don’t. Decide, Hyuna. I don’t need your answer right now and I know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter