FOUR HALF

Sweet Intermission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Sweet Intermission}

FOUR HALF*
Sixteen


A/N: Please read the chapter 4 again before you read through this special chapter*. I know, it really . So I wrote extra scene here and there. So before reading this chapter, I would suggest you should read the previous chapter again ^^ Thank you. rhapsodysiscaa xx

 

 

 

She was eleven and he was fourteen. Young, sweet and innocent. They were a different person back then. Who would have knew that one of them would become a doctor? Ah, life is unpredictable. If only they both knew that they become best friend until they are older.

“It was all your fault!”

The young girl covered both of her ears. No, she didn’t want to hear anything about this. The broken glasses, untidy surroundings, loud noises. She was sick all of these. She was eleven but she knew everything what happened to them. Everyday after she went home from school, she would go to the supermarket to buy ramyeon for dinner and stayed at the living with the TV , pretending to watch TV. She could hear everything from the living room.

Everyday was a hell for her. No one was there for her, to comfort her at home. She was the only child, afterall and even she had only one friend at school. It was Hyunseung. Yes, the same current Hyunseung that is. He was different from her other friends. Very caring, kind-hearted and yet, atleast he does comfort her when she was down. She didn’t want to show it to him. No, it would be a burden anyway. Although he is three years older than her, he always been the only person who accompanied her at lunch time. He always been the one who accompanied her after school and went home together.

But here, she felt like she was a prisoner at home. They shouted at each other, they hurt each other and she believed that they never loved each other. Until that day came—

“Let’s divorce, Kim Hyunsu!”

As an eleven-years old daughter, Hyuna didn’t want her mother to say that. It was like what her classmate said. Once her parents divorced, they would not be in the same house. She didn’t want that. All she wanted was them to become a happy family.

That day, her mother approached her with tears on her cheeks. She stood up from the sofa while her mother touched both of her shoulder gently. “You will be fine, honey. I’m sorry for everything that I’ve done. It’s better if you stay with your father. I love you very much.”

With her innocent face, she said, “But eomma… I want to be with you. I don’t want to be with appa.”

The woman hugged her daughter tightly and forcefully smiled, “You’ll be fine, honey. You will have a perfect family. You will have a father and a new mother to take care of you. Eomma here could not afford to give you anything but your father will. Eomma will always watching you from far and eomma knows that you will have a bright future with father around you. Don’t worry, honey. Eomma will be back, Hyuna.”

She cried. Yes, she didn’t want to be with her father. Because her moth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter