ELEVEN

Sweet Intermission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Sweet Intermission}

ELEVEN
Shock

 

 

The long-haired woman arrived in Seoul in the afternoon. She was alone. Well, nobody was there to accompany her and it was obvious that she is a Korean.  She wore a simple dress while dragging her yellow luggage. Yes, she was in the Incheon International Airport.

Out of nowhere, she felt her phone rang and of course, she answered the phone. “Wei? Ah, Xiao Li. Xian zai… wo shi zai han guo. Wei shen me?” Hello? Ah, Xiao Li. I’m in South Korea right now. Why?

She was busy talking to the person on the phone while searching for a taxi. Looks like she was in hurry too. Within five minutes, she got into a taxi. It wasn’t really that hard to find a taxi in Incheon International Airport. When she got into the taxi, the driver greeted, “Welcome to South Korea, miss. Where do you want to go?”

“Dongshin Hospital, please!” she answered.

As for what the woman and the speaker were talking about, it was just a business talk. Maybe a problem occurred when she was gone. ­The speaker were explaining the situation and she told him the perfect solution in Chinese. When the person was asking why she went to South Korea so suddenly, the woman smirked and said, “Wo xiang nian wo gege.” 

I miss my brother.

 

 

Jang Hyunseung was invited to a meeting. Huh Gak-seonsaengnim—a well-known aesthetic doctor in Dongshin Hospital invited him. It was just a simple meeting about cosmetic surgery, botox and all related things. There was a actually a case where a woman was fooled by an aesthetic doctor. She got a botox injection on her chin. Years later, her face looked very swollen and she went to Huh Gak-seonsaengnim. It turned out to be a silicone injection. Huh Gak-seonsaengnim hurriedly operate the patient and took the silicone out of her face. It was quite terrifying to see how things could gone wrong in aesthetic medicine. Huh Gak-seonsaengnim showed the pictures and examples in his presentation. It was actually a related presentation for a GP doctor like Jang Hyunseung. GP doctor—General Practice Doctor are doctors who devoted to comprehensive health care for people of all ages and genders. Cosmetic surgery and injections are very popular in South Korea. This may be useful for him.

“Thank you for coming, Jang-seonsaengnim,” Huh Gak smiled as he shook Hyunseung’s hand. Huh Gak is his senior, three years different from him. They were good friends.

“We have to be cautious now, Huh-seonsaengnim,” he replied.  Huh Gak nodded as he packed his things. The meeting was only an hour and thirty minutes. It wasn’t a big deal for Jang Hyunseung.

“Well, you know what to do, Jang-seonsaengnim. You are a smart doctor, I know that. I know you, Hyunseung,” Huh Gak patted his back as he went out from the auditorium, “I’ll see you later then, Jang-seonsaengnim.”

He just smiled as he looked at his smartphone. There were a lot of notifications when he was away for an hour and thirty minutes. He switched off the phone as it was unappropriate for a formal meeting.  Hyunseung then looked at twenty missed call from someone. It was a unknown number. Without thinking twice, he tried to call the unknown number.

“Yoboseyo, oppa? Thank God! Where have you been? I’m on my way.”

“Rim… You’re already in Korea? Why didn’t you tell me?!”

“I know oppa is busy. So it would be better if I keep quiet about it. Well, I miss you so much. How are you?”

“I’m fine. What do you expect from your oppa, Rim?”

“Nothing. Just a news how the hell you become someone’s fiancé. Who is she?”

“Well, that’s a long story. And you know the fiancée. It’s Hyuna.”

“Mwo? Hyuna-unnie?! Damn, I should be the one who end up with you actually, oppa. But that’s not gonna happen anyway.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter