Chapter 8

Love Of A Friend

(Still Ji Kyo's POV)

And to your surprised it was Kiseop oppa.

"Oppa!" I called out while looking at him with tearful eyes.

"Ji Kyo-ah! Gwenchanna?" He lifted me up.

I just stand there staring at him with tearful eyes,"Oh! Omo! Please don't cry,I saw what happen just now.Is there any side of you hurt. Does your back hurt?" Kiseop slowly examined my back.

"Ani." I lied and shook my head,"Jinja?" Kiseop looked at me worried. But he can sense that Im lieing so he touch my aching part.

"Ouch! Oppa!" I cried out,"See . You liar." Kiseop oppa started to dragged me to the nurses office.

"Oppa! Where are you taking me?" I asked worried,"Getting your back check,your brother won't be happy if he know you got hurt to day." Kiseop continue to dragged me

But I stopped him,"I'm fine oppa!"

"No you're not,now come on!" He pulled me once more,but I stomped my feet like a child."I won't !" I pouted at him with my arms crossed.

Kiseop just shook his head and smirked,*You asked for it.* He thought and in one swift moment he lifted me up bridal style.

I just stare at him shocked for his sudden action,"Oppa! Put me down!" I shouted once more.

But he ignored me and just send me to the nurses office.

I shouted with all my might but he just ignored me.And finally I ran out of saliva to speak and my throat became dry.

Kiseop smirked,"You can't speak now can you?" I shot him a look and pouted.

He just smile at my cuteness and send me to the nurses office. Students gossiped as he and me passed by.

*EEEK! Now everybody will misunderstood!* I thought and covered myself inside his blazer.

Kiseop oppa just smile at me,but inside,his heart was beating fast.*Oh My God my heart! Calm down. Any moment she can hear your heart beat.* Kiseop shrugged and finally try to calm down.

----------------------------------

(Kiseop's POV)

I carried Ji Kyo to the nurses office,but my heart was pounding out loud once she hid under my blazer.

I just smile at her cuteness and try to calm myself down to not let her hear my heartbeat.

Finally,we reach the nurses office.

"Annyeonghaseyo?" I called out and looked around the office.

"Oh? De?" the nurse came out of a room.

"What can I do for you two lovely couples?" the nurse asked which made Ji Kyo blushed madly. My heart was pounding like crazy when she blushed like that.

"Er . NO! We're not a couple,Ms.Lee . Please don't misunderstood." I quickly corrected her.

"Oh,sorry is just that you both look like a couple.Anyways,what seems to be the problem?" Ms.Lee look at Ji Kyo and try to find what's wrong with her.

"Erm .. you see she hurt her back just now and her hand is now swollen." I put her on the bed gently.

"Oh,ok. I see and her leg is not injured?" Ms.Lee look at me,I just shook my head.

"Then why did you carried her here? She can walk." Ms.Lee pointed out. I just crossed my arms and shifted my attention to Ji Kyo who just innocently blinked at me.

"Ahh." I sigh and shook my head of her innocent face."Oh never mind that's not important now. Now please turn to me." Ms.Lee started to examine Ji Kyo's back.

I just stood there and stare at her. I just chuckled and smile at her cute innocent face just now.*Man,Kiseop-ah! What have you done to yourself? Why do I have butterfly feelings when Im with her?* I thought and just shifted my attention at the innocent Ji Kyo.

----------------------------------

(No one's POV)

The nurse was still examining Ji Kyo's back and her swollen hand.

"Well? How bad is it Ms.Lee?" Kiseop pulled away from the wall with his hands in his pockets.

"Hmm,her back is alright just that she just have to apply cream to it. And her hand just needs to be wash in cold water and it will stop being red." Ms.Lee pulled away from Ji Kyo and went back into her office.

"You kids may go back to class now." Ms.Lee called out from her office.

Ji Kyo just quietly sat on the bed and stare at Kiseop,"Well,what are you waiting for? Come on we both can't be late for class." Kiseop held his hand out.

Ji Kyo just stare at his hand,"It won't bite." Kiseop joked,but Ji Kyo didn't laugh and just warily put her hand in his.

"Good girl." Kiseop smile and pulled Ji Kyo outside of the nurses office,and lucky for Ji Kyo no one was outside of the school hallways and Jaekyung was nowhere to be found.

*Whew!* Ji Kyo thought and sigh in relief. "Come on,oppa will walk you to class." Kiseop offered but Ji Kyo quickly denied it.

"Err .. gwenchanna,I can go alone. You go back to your class." Ji Kyo quickly let go of her hand from his and bow at him.

"Gomawo for helping me today oppa." Ji Kyo gave him a heart stopping smile,well for him is a heart stopping smile but to everybody it's just a nerd smile.

Kiseop just smile back and waved at Ji Kyo who is now happily skipping to her classroom.

*Ahh! My heart pounds like that every time I meet her. What is wrong with me? What are these feelings?* Kiseop thought and just walk to class with those questions in his mind.

---------------------------------------

(Ji Kyo's POV)

I happily skipped to my class with my books in my hand as I remember the soft touch when I held Kiseop's oppa hand.

It was so tender and warm in it,I felt so secure just by holding one of his hands,I didn't really wanna pull back that time,but I didn't wanna get bullied and listened to Jaekyung's warning.

So with a disappointment feeling in me I let go of oppa's hand and walked to class with a half disappointed feeling and a half happy feeling.

I went in my classroom,and to my luck. My biology teacher haven't came. I quickly went to my seat and sat down,and started to study for my terms exam like always.

While I was studying a paper plane hit by my head,"Ouch!" I winced in pain and rubbed my forehead.

I picked up the paper plane and unfolded it,

'Jerk! ! GO DIE!'

My eyes were starting to form tears as I read the painful letter,*Why does everyone bullied me for no reason.* With that sad thought I crunched the paper and even had the nerve to stuffed it in my bag and hid myself under my textbook.

Students snickered and cackling like hyenas,all I do was helplessly covered myself.

For the rest of the period,I just paid attention to teacher like always and jotted down helpful notes on my notebook.

Students just snickered around,"Why is she being so responsible to her homework? Look at her! It looks like she's a grown up that is suffering stress from all the work!" One student whispered out loud.

The others just nodded,"No wonder she is called,'NERD'!" They purposely spat it out loud making me to hear it.

I squeezed my pen and just jotted down the helpful notes and tried my best to ignored them.

Bbring!

Class has finally ended,*Whew! FINALLY!* I thought and went out of my classroom.

While walking out I was being bumped at by all the students,and fell on the floor once more will all my homework flying around like confetties.

I sigh and went to pick up my homework on the ground,students even stepped on it on purpose making it all dirty now.

*Omo!* I looked at my dirtied homework,I picked it up and let out a big sigh.*Darn,now I have to redo the whole page.* I got up and put my last paper in my school bag and went out of the classroom.

It was recess time now,I didn't want to go to the cafeteria but my stomach was growling like crazy.

But lucky for me,Cheondong oppa prepared lunch for me,so I sneakily went off to the auditorium and ate my home made waffles.

"Mmmm . " I smell the delicious waffles with my favorite whipped cream on top of it,I started to chow down on my food until someone suddenly called out behind making me jumped.

"Hey! Can I have some?" A familiar voice called out behind me.

"Waa!" I screamed and turned around.

And to my relief it was only ....

--------------------------------------------------

Another mystery! Who would be the familiar voice that Ji Kyo refer to? Check out for the next chapter!