Chapter 9

Love Of A Friend

(Still Ji Kyo's POV)

And to my relief it was only Seung Ho.

"Oh! It's just you." I sighed in relief and put a hand on my chest.

"Ya,It's just me." He chuckled and sat right next to me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and looked at him,he looked back and smile to me.

"Attending school. What else would I be doing here? Didn't you notice my uniform?" Seung Ho pointed to our school's uniform.

"Oh!" I finally understood and just ate my waffles.Seung Ho purposely scooted closer to me just to peek at my waffles.

"Mmm .. it smells delicious! Can I have some?" He asked and looked at me.

I just smile and nodded,"Yay!" He happily grabbed a piece and started to eat it.

"Yum! It's so good! Who made it?" He asked and looked at me.

"My big brother." I replied while taking one more bite of my waffle with whipped cream on it.

"Oh! Who is your brother then?" He looked at me,"Park Che-" I stopped halfway forgetting to not spoil my brother's image and let out our big secret.

"Park Che?" Seung Ho looked at me with curiosity flowing through his head.

"Uhh . No one! Anyways I gotta go! Nice meeting you!" I quickly got up,bowed to Seung Ho and headed for the exit without looking back.

Seung Ho just sat there surprised,*Huh? Who is her big brother?* He thought and just finish his last piece of waffle and followed you out.

------------------------------------------------

(Nobody's POV)

Ji Kyo got out of the school cafeteria and Seung Ho followed her out.

While she was walking straight to her locker,one of the students purposely threw a banana peel in front of her,Ji Kyo was too busy to check Seung Ho following her that she didn't see the banana peel in front of her.

And in one swift moment,Ji Kyo slipped on the banana peel.

"Umaya!!!!!" Ji Kyo shouted and waited for her to crash the floor,but all she felt was someone's arms wrapped around her waist.

Ji Kyo look up to see Seung Ho smiling at her,Ji Kyo gulped while looking at his charming face and her heart started to beat fast.

*Eottokae?* Ji Kyo thought while looking at him,Seung Ho was just staring at her admiring her beauty behind those glasses.

He just smile and put her back on her own two feet again,"Th-Thank You." Ji Kyo warily replied.

"Anytime!" He beamed at her,she just smile back. "I-I should be going to class now." Ji Kyo reply in a shaky voice.

Seung Ho just smile at her cuteness and nodded. While Ji Kyo disappear into her classroom. Seung Ho turned his head to the students who threw the banana peel on the floor on purpose.

"You." He called out and pointed to the student, "M-Me?!" The student became scared and just stare at him.

"Ya! You! Pull a prank on her one more time and you may never live in this world again!" Seung Ho glare at him and disappear in the hallways.

The students just watch him disappear,the other students came running to their friend.


"Omo! What happen back there? Who is that guy? He's HOT!" their friends squealed happily and look at his charming and buff back.

----------------------------------------------

(Kiseop's POV)

Bbring!

The class bell rang and I lazily went in class. Since I didn't met Ji Kyo at the cafeteria today.

*I wonder where'd she go?* I questioned myself while walking in my class,but I didn't see where I was walking and bumped into someone.

"Oof!" I called out and stumbled back,all the guy did was just smirk and got in the same class as me.

*What the ?! He bump into me and didn't say 'Sorry'?!* I scowled at him and dusted my blazer and went in my class.

*Can't believe the bastard is in the same class as me!* I glare at him while walking to my seat next to Kevin.

"Hey Kiseop!" Kevin happily waved at me,"Hey." I lazily replied and just kept on glaring at the person who bump into me.

*I wonder who is he? I never see him here before.* I thought and just kept on glaring at him.

Finally our class teacher came in and slammed the desk with his ruler,"A-hem!" He put his both hands on his hips and glare at the whole class.

All of us stood up and greeted our teacher,"Annyeong Mr.Park!"

"Annyeong! Please sit." He greeted back and motion us to sit down.

The whole class did as told and just sat down.

"Before we start our lesson,today we have new students. Erm ..Yoo Seung Ho please raise your hand." Mr.Park ordered.

And the guy who bumped into me raised his hand,my eyes widened.*So he is the new kid?* I thought and just watch him do his introduction.

"Please introduce yourself." Mr.Park demanded. Seung Ho did as told and stood up.

"Annyeonghaesaeyo! Yoo Seung Ho imnida! Please treat me well.I hope to have lots of friends here." He bow at the whole class and sat right back down with a smile on his face.

"Good! OK class! Please turn to Pg45 on your textbook." Mr.Park ordered and face to the white board.

All I did was just stare at the Seung Ho guy who was just playing with his pencil case,*Hmm .. usually people bump into me I just shrugged it off,but him .. I don't know why I hate him so much,I have a feeling he is gonna take someone important away from me.* I thought and just turned my attention back to Mr.Park.

------------------------------------------------

How was this chapter? Okay right? Remember to subscribe and comment!