Chapter 10

Love Of A Friend

(No one's POV)

BBring!

"That's it class! Please dismiss and study for next weeks term exam." Ji Kyo's class teacher called out and left the class first.

"Aww .. another one of those pathetic tests,I hate STUDYING!" One of the students whined out loud.

The others nodded in agreement,"But I'm sure someone will study good tonight." One students smirked and turned to Ji Kyo who was just packing up her last book in her bag.

Ji Kyo did heard their conversation and tried to ignored them,Ji Kyo walked passed them but one student stuck his foot out making Ji Kyo tripped over it.

"WAA!" Ji Kyo called out and fell down.

"Omo! Ji Kyo-ah! Gwenchanna?" A voice called out from the classroom door.

"Ahhh! He's so handsome!" All the girls in Ji Kyo's class squealed out loud,Ji Kyo just winced in pain at her tripped over leg.

*Gosh! Im starting to receive falls now!* Ji Kyo slowly got up and turned her attention to the mysterious person.


Ji Kyo turned her head and was surprised to see Seung Ho already standing in front of her with a held out hand.

"You again?" Ji Kyo asked and look at him with questioning eyes,Seung Ho just smile at her,"Yea,it's me again. Come on,get up!"


"Oh,ok" Ji Kyo warily put her hand in his,and in one swift moment he pulled Ji Kyo up with a tight grip making her to stumble over him.

Ji Kyo's eyes widened when she realized she was this close to a person she has just met,slowly she look up at him. Seung Ho was gazing at her.

Both of their hearts beat fast and couldn't look away again like when they first met in the streets.

"Erm .. " Ji Kyo was uncomfortable knowing that her classmates are looking at her with a senior student she has just met.

All the girls jaw dropped immediately when they saw the school's nerd with a hot and buff guy.

Ji Kyo just blushed,"Oh .. erm sorry." Seung Ho immediately let go of Ji Kyo's hand and sheepishly rubbed his back.

"Erm .. gwenchanna. Gomawo for helping me again." Ji Kyo bow at him and walked passed him.

Students just whispered to each other,"Omo! Did you see that? That guy was like hitting on her." "I know right!"

Seung Ho heard their whispers and smirked,*I like where this is going.* And he followed Ji Kyo out of school. "Hey! Ji Kyo-ah wait up!"

But somewhere on the other side of the hallways saw the whole thing and his heart felt like it has just been stabbed by a knife.

*Aish! Why do I feel so hurt?* With that question in his mind he walked out of the school with a hurt feeling kept in his heart
.

-------------------------------------------------

(Ji Kyo's POV)

*OMO! My cheeks are flushing red! AHH! What is wrong with you Ji Kyo?!* I thought while I was walking out of the school hallways.

But my cheeks became more red when I heard Seung Ho calling my name from afar,"Ji Kyo-ah! Wait up!" He came running towards me.

"Oh de?" I nervously turned my head to him,"Ji Kyo-ah! Gwenchanna?" He asked while eyeing me from head to toe.

"Ne,gwenchanna. Seung Ho .. " "Oppa!" He cut me off while I was thinking of a name to call him.

"O-Oppa?" I look at him confused,"Ne! Oppa! Im a senior here and your a junior. So call me oppa!" He beamed happily at me.

"Okay,Seung Ho oppa!" I played along with him,"Yay! She called me oppa!" Seung Ho happily jumped up and down like a little kid,but he was too loud that it was creating attention.

I turned pink at once when I realized that everyone was looking at me and him. "O-oppa! Calm down! People are looking." I quickly warned him.

"So .. ? It's ok if people look,if any of them hurt you. Oppa will come help you!" He slung an arm around me while pointing to all those students who were staring just now.

All the students became scared and quickly went out of school,I just chuckled at his silliness. "Oppa! You're so silly!" I lightly punched him and went out of the hallways smiling.

"Hey! Wait up!" He called out and ran to me,but I played along and ran even faster.

"Yah! Who says you can run eh??!" He shouted and ran even faster,all I did was chuckled and laugh out loud.

"A-ha! Got you!" Seung Ho oppa ran behind me and lifted me up by carrying my waist,I blinked in surprised for the sudden action. *Omo! My heart beat.*

I put a hand over my chest,my heart was pounding like crazy. Any minute he could hear it,"Oppa! Put me down!" I squealed at him.

"Nu-uh! This is what you get for not waiting for me." Seung Ho oppa stuck his tongue out. "But oppa,-" "Put her down this INSTANT!" Someone behind us said it with a deadly voice.

*Hmm? Who?* I thought and both of our heads turn around. And was surprised to see ..

-----------------------------------------------

Who would it be? Haha...I love making mystery. Try to guess it!