Chapter 11

Love Of A Friend

(Still Ji Kyo's POV)

I was surprised to see Kiseop oppa standing not far away from us at the hallways with his arms crossed.

And from his glare to Seung Ho,I'll say he is not happy.

"O-Oppa .. " I called out,Kiseop turned to me and just gave me a look to be quiet.

I nodded in understanding and lowered my head,Seung Ho slowly put me down. And just stare at Kiseop thinking that he's crazy.

"Come Ji Kyo! I'm taking you home." Kiseop oppa angrily storm over to my side and grabbed my hand. While walking pass Seung Ho he couldn't stopped glaring at him.

Seung Ho just stare back at him thinking that he is crazy,*Poor Seung Ho oppa,all he did was played around but at last he got a warning from our school's No.1 Kingka.* I sighed and mouth,'Mianhae' to him.

He nodded in understanding and mouth back,'It's okay.' I smile knowing that he is okay with it.

Kiseop caught me smiling and he turned to me,"Why are you so happy about?" Kiseop asked,curious.

"Oh,nothing. Just happy that oppa came and rescue me." I smile at him,Kiseop just smile back grateful and I think I saw him blushing?

"Oppa why are you blushing?" I asked and curiously tiled my head at him,"Huh? Oh really?" He asked and looked away.

"Oppa! You are BLUSHING!" I squealed at him,Kiseop just chuckled. "Aish! Come on! Oppa will walk you home." Kiseop oppa smile at me and pulled me out of the school gates.

I happily walked all the way home,cause with Kiseop oppa by my side. I always feel protected. *Sigh,I don't know why Im so happy to have you by my side.* I thought and smile at Kiseop,he notice my smile and turned to me and gave me the most charming smile I have ever seen.

*I think I just died and gone to heaven.* I blinked,surprised to see the most charming smile ever.

-------------------------------------------------

(No One's POV)

Kiseop took Ji Kyo home safe and sound,them both talk happily about today's day,except for Ji Kyo she feels sorry for lying to Kiseop oppa that she was having a good day,when only she was bullied and tripped over and judge.

"Oh,I had a good day Kiseop oppa." Ji Kyo awkwardly smile to him. Kiseop just nodded in surprised.

"Oh! Really? What's so good about it?" Kiseop examined Ji Kyo,Kiseop can sense whether she is lying or not so he's testing her,*Man! I wished she would just stopped lying to me,I know she doesn't want me to worry about her. But the more she lies to me the more pain I received.* Kiseop thought and tilted her head to the panicking Ji Kyo.

*Omo! Why does he have to asked that? I can't think of anything else now!* Ji Kyo panicked and looked around.

"Hello? Do you hear me? I said,what's so good about your day?" Kiseop waved his hand in front of Ji Kyo.

"Huh? Oh! Cause Cheondong oppa made waffles for me." Ji Kyo awkwardly smile and walked faster.

Kiseop just chuckled at her cuteness,*Babo! Say that you're hurt today,oppa won't be mad. But .. he will be when he knows you kept on lying to him.* Kiseop furrowed his eyebrows and ran ahead of her.

Kiseop stopped in front of her and held his hands out,"Woah!" Ji Kyo stopped when she had just realized that Kiseop was in front of her already.

"How did you? Huh?" Ji Kyo turned her head to the back and looked back at Kiseop,and scratched her head.

Kiseop just chuckled,"I have long legs you know?"

"Oh." Ji Kyo turned embarrassed.

"Tell me." Kiseop came nearer to her face,Ji Kyo leaned back,but eventually too back and was about to fall down.

"Whoa!" Ji Kyo called out,"Watch out!" Kiseop called out and reach out his hands to grabbed her.

"Waa!" Ji Kyo fall over but Kiseop has just caught her stretched out hand just in time,and pulled her back to balance herself.

Once Ji Kyo was on balance again,"Whoah! I nearly fall,thank you Kiseop oppa .... " Ji Kyo looked up and had just realized that Kiseop and Ji Kyo were too near.

Their face were just inches away,*Omo! Were so close.* Ji Kyo gulped and her heart race fast.

*! My heart!* Kiseop just gazed at Ji Kyo,but inside his heart was racing just as fast as hers.

While both of them were just staring at each other,Kiseop can smell Ji Kyo's hair shampoo smell. *Her hair smells so ... nice.* Kiseop sniffed and looked at Ji Kyo who was blushing madly.

"Umm .. " Ji Kyo broke the staring contest and turned her head the other way,"Oh!" Kiseop said and released her.

"Th-Thanks!" Ji Kyo stuttered while thanking him and quickly ran ahead of him with her palms banging her head.

*Ahh! Ji Kyo-ah! Your not suppose to be any closer to him anymore! AHHH! Im going insane because of HIM!* Ji Kyo thought and walked faster than ever.

Kiseop just stood there and remember your beautiful face awhile ago,*Ahh,her face is so beautiful and she didn't even wear make up. What a true beauty.* Kiseop smile and went after Ji Kyo.

--------------------------------------------------------

 

No one's POV

 

Kiseop and Ji Kyo finally reached her house,Ji Kyo just smile and went to the front doorstep,she pulled out the key to the door and unlocked it.

 

Then,she noticed Kiseop behind her and turned her head. "Oppa? Do you want to come in?" Ji Kyo pointed to the unlocked door next to her. Kiseop smile and nodded his head.

 

Ji Kyo smile back and pushed opened the door,she took off her shoes and put it neatly in the shelves,right next to the doorway. Ji Kyo looked around and didn't saw her brother's shoes,*Huh? Must be at work.* Ji Kyo smile at his thoughtful brother.

 

Kiseop warily got in her house and look around the neat and cosy house of hers and her brother. *Wow! 2 person lives in here and the whole house is so clean.* Kiseop followed Ji Kyo into the living room and look around the place full of their family photos which Cheondong put.

 

Ji Kyo hated those photos but for her brother's sake she just listened to Cheondong for once about their family issue. Ji Kyo sigh,put her bag on the couch and quickly went in the kitchen.

 

Kiseop just look at Ji Kyo zooming into the kitchen,*What's with her? Is there something wrong? Is it me?* Kiseop became worried and followed her.

 

Ji Kyo was in the kitchen drinking a cup of water to calm her anger,*AH! I hate omma and appa for leaving me and Cheondong oppa!* Ji Kyo squeezed her palms and tried to calm down. 

 

Meanwhile,Kiseop was just staring at her,confused. *Is she okay? She doesn't look ok.* Kiseop furrowed his eyebrows and came out of his hiding spot and went over to her side.

 

Ji Kyo felt a figure next to her,and turned her head. Kiseop was just standing there with his eyebrows furrowed at her. "Is something wrong?" He asked her. 

 

"Huh? Oh! Nothing is wrong. Do you want a drink? We have orange juice and just water,but no sodas." Ji Kyo quickly opened the fridge and scanned the drinks in it. 

 

Kiseop just shook his head,"Umm,no thanks. Im not that thirsty." "Oh,then would you like something to eat? Dukkbokki? Kimchi?" Ji Kyo took out a few ingredients out from the fridge.

 

"You cook?" Kiseop looekd at her,amazed. "Yep! But don't tell anybody in school." Ji Kyo smile at him and went to chopped the vegetables.

 

"Wow! How about U-KISS oppa's?" Kiseop teasingly smile at her,Ji Kyo just look at him. "Of course U-KISS oppa's can be told. I would love to thank you guys for that wonderful day at the mall." Ji Kyo giggled and started to put all the ingredients in the boiling pot.

 

Kiseop just smile,*How amazing can she ever get? She's so neat,good at cooking and kind .. Sigh,Cheondong .. your lucky to have a sister like her.* With the thought of his,Kiseop continue to watch Ji Kyo prepare the dukkbokki.

-------------------------------------------------

Short chapter! Sorry><. I'm not gonna update my story for a short while because I'm going to vacation with my family. But don't worry, it's not gonna be long. Please wait for me!

Edit: I've just add a little cuz i think it's too short.