Chapter 2

Love Of A Friend

[Kiseop POV]

"Kiseop oppa!!!!!!!! Kiseop oppa saranghae~Kiseop oppa you are so handsome!!!!!!!" All my fans screamed their lung out when I reached school.

I really hate his seriously. Can't anybody stop them from screaming? I really enjoying this when I was young but when I grew older,it's getting annoying day by day.

This is not the love I want. I know I must be happy because I'm rich but my parents often busy with their works so they have no times to spend with me. Even it's my birthday,they just send birthday cards and present for me.

But 1 thing that I happy is I have a group of friends that understand me more than anyone.They are my childhood friends and we called U-KISS.

They came from a very rich family like me. And their parents are like my parents too. That's why we can be best friend. I can show my true self when I was with them.They just like my 2nd family and I treasure them alot.

"Hey Kiseop!" They are running to me.

"Hey guys,why are you so early today?" I asked.

"Yah, can't we be early?" Eli said.

"Yeah, we want to be good student too." AJ said.

"Daebak. Today is sooo not you guys. Did you guys eat wrong medicine last night?" I teased.

"Yah hyung, how can you say like that? We can be good student too!" Dongho said.

"Araseo. I was just kidding. Don't take it seriously" I said.

"Gaja,let's go to class." Soohyun said.

We walked to class while chatting and teased each other, suddenly a girl bumped into me.I picked up her glasses and saw her beautiful face.

She look just like an angle but once she put her glasses up,she just look normal. She apologise to me and walked off. She doesn't even bother to look at me or ask my name.

Her reaction is different form other girls. Other girls may screaming off their lungs out but she's totally different. From that side, I know she wasn't like any other girls.

"Kiseop-ah, gwenchanha?" Kevin looked concern to me.

"Ne, gwenchanha. Let's go to class". I said and we continue walked to our class.

After that,I saw her talking with Jaekyung but she seems afraid of Jaekyung. Jaekyung seems to be mad at her and she keep apologise. What's wrong with them?

I can't hear them clearly but I heard Jaekyung said don't get close to me. Why she can't get close to me?

At class, their conversation bothers me alot. Why Jaekyung told her that she can't get close to me? 

But, I can't forget how pretty she was. She's like the most beautiful person that I've seen. Jaekyung had nothing compare to her even if she's the queenka of this school.

I really want to know her name. But, who can told me? I can't just ask U-KISS about her name, they must think I like her or something.

Ummm.....maybe i'll ask Cheondoong. Maybe he know who she is because I've seen her with Cheondoong outside the school before.

(After School)

"Cheondoong-ah, wait!" I ran toward him.

"Eo?" Cheondoong was confused why I'm calling him.

"I need to ask you some question, is it ok?" I ask.

"Sure, ask anything you want" Cheondoong said.

"I'm sure we met in Hongdae the other day right? I was curious what's the name of the girl that beside you the other day." I said.

"You regonized her?" Cheondoong said.

"No,It just that she looked like someone I know" I lied to him.

"Her name is Park Ji Kyo" Cheondoong said.

"Jeongmal? Thank you!" I said and waved to him.

So her name was Park Ji Kyo? Even her name is pretty! Maybe I'll do some investigate on her. I wanna know what her like so tomorrow I can send her something. Omo,why I'm acting like this? Maybe this is called love at first sight?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this chapter ok? I hope it doesn't too boring!