Chapter 3

Love Of A Friend

[Ji Kyo POV]

( Back at home)

sarangeun Move Move, sarangeun Move Move
bangshim hadagan domang ga~

The sound of my phone ringing then I pick it up and saw my oppa texting me.

To:Ji Kyo

From:Cheondoong oppa

Ji Kyo-ah,oppa working over-time today so don't wait for me okay?

Oppa is working over-time today? It's unusual to him to work over-time. Then I send message to him.

To:Cheondoong oppa ^^

From: Your dongsaeng

Geurae~ oppa don't work so hard, araseo? I don't want to see oppa get sick T.T

While I was preparing to get a bath, oppa send another text massage to me.

To: Ji Kyo

From:Cheondoong oppa

I know, I don't want to get sick too and i don't want you to get worried about me.Make sure you sleep early today okay? Have a sweet dream ^^ Don't forget to dream about oppa~

After I bath, I stay in the room and study for the test that was coming but my heart is isn't into the studying. I keep thinking about the accident today.

I mean I really didn't mean to bumped into Kiseop and Jaekyung was really rediculous. How can she just mad at me like that! It's not that I really want to bumped into him! I just dont wanna mess with her that's why I just nodded and say sorry to her.

The next thing I do is crawling to my bed and listen to Infinite 'Real Story' and I slowly get into my dreamland.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The next day)

I saw a bunch of roses and a box of chocolate at my seat. I was shocked but curious at the same time. Who would gave me all this present to a nerd like me?

I saw a card beside the chocolate and I just couldn't believe my eyes because the sender of all this present was the ulzzang kingka Lee Kiseop! But I couldn't understand why he send me all this thing.The next thing, I saw standing beside the class door and he walked to me.

"You like the present?" He ask while take a seat beside me.

"Umm...may I ask you why you send me all this present?" I ask curiously.

"I just want to be your friend. That's all" He smiled.

"But we don't know each other" I said.

"We just met yesterday right? From that time I know you are different from other girls" He said.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"You see, even if I sit beside you and talk to you right now you seem act like normal. Not like the other girls. That's make you special" He explain to me.

"Uh...okay..." I lost for words.

"So, do you want to be my friend? Please? Just keep this present. It's for our first present of friendship" He said.

"Okay, maybe we can became friends." I said.

"Yay! I have another friend right now~ So should I introduce myself to you?" He said.

"Geurae!" I said happily.

"Annyeong chingu! My name is Lee Kiseop. Nice to meet you" He said.

"Annyeong, My name is Park Ji Kyo. I'm a junior in this school." I said.

"You are still junior? I'm a senior! That's mean you have to call me oppa right now" He teased.

"Oppa? Why? I don't want to" I said.

"Hey remember,I'm your sunbae by two years. Of course you have to call me oppa" He said.

"Araseo, Kiseop oppa." I said.

"Yeah! Ji Kyo is calling me oppa!" He shouted.

"Oppa, don't say it loudly. What if other people might hear?" I said. A little bit embarrased.

"Gwenchanha, nobody will hear it though." He said.

"Kiseop oppa, I really happy that you wanted become my friend. You are the first person that wanted to become my friend." I said.

"Really? Where your other friend?" He ask.

"I had no friends at this school. Everyone treat me like a freak and often bullied me." I said.

"Do they still bully you now?" He ask concernly.

"Yes. They will bully me non-stop." I said.

"Why they treat you like that? Do they don't have eyes? Why they bully such a nice girl like you?" He said angrily.

"Well, I'm a nerd so it's normal that they don't want to be friends with me." I said.

"It's okay. Since you are my friend right now, I'll introduce you to my friends okay? So make sure that you came to cafeteria at lunch today so that I can introduce you to my friends" He said.

"Is it okay like that?" I said worryly.

"Of course! By the way, do you have any other siblings?" He ask.

"Yeah. I have one older brother. He currently a senior in this school." I said.

"Geurae? What's his name?" He ask again.

"Park Cheondoong" I said.

"Cheondoong? Ah... no wonder I saw you going out with him at Hongdae other day." He said.

"But don't tell this secret to anyone else okay?" I said.

"Why?" He said.

"Because this school doesn't know that Cheondoong oppa is my brother." I said.

"Araseo. I will keep this secret between us." He said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(No one POV)

As they talk happily they don't realized that Jaekyung was watching them.

"Park Ji Kyo,what did I told you? I told you to not close to Kiseop oppa right? What did you do right now? You even become friend with him. It's okay, but I will let you regret what you do today. I will make you suffer from now." Jaekyung thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was this chapter? I hope it's ok. Please subscribe and comment!