Chapter 5

Love Of A Friend

(No one POV)

It's saturday morning, Ji Kyo and Cheondoong were having their breakfast.

"Cheondoong oppa, can I go out this night?" Ji Kyo ask for his brother permission.

"This night? With who?" Cheondoong ask.

"With U-KISS, can I?" Ji Kyo said.

"U-KISS? You already befriend with them?" Cheondoong said.

"Ne, and they are really nice. You know them right?" Ji Kyo said.

"Of course, one of their member--Kiseop is the number 1 kingka in our school." Cheondoong said.

"Then, can I go? Please?" Ji Kyo said while doing aegyo with her brother.

"Araseo, you can go but make sure you take care of yourself okay?" Cheondoong smiled.

"Gomawo oppa! You are the best oppa that I ever had ^^ " Ji Kyo kiss her oppa cheek.

Suddenly, the door bell rings.Ji Kyo leave her seat and quickly open the door.

"Ah, MBLAQ oppa ! Good morning~ " Ji Kyo greeted them.

"Anyeong Ji Kyo-ah. Bogoshiposeo?" Joon ask.

"Ne~ Neomu bogoshipo. Especially you Joon oppa" Ji Kyo teased.

"Ya! Ji Kyo, you don't missed Mir oppa? Oppa was going to cry soon" Mir pouted.

"Of course I miss you too oppa." Ji Kyo said.

"Ya! Bang Mir, stop being like that with my sister!" Cheondoong scold Mir.

"Gwenchana oppa, Mir oppa just playing with me. " Ji Kyo said.

"Geurae hyung. Don't take it too seriously." Mir said.

"Do you guys wanna go shopping?" Seungho said.

"Okay, since we don't have things to do at home anyway." Cheondoong said.

"Well, I go change my clothes first!" Ji Kyo went upstairs. 

Then, about 6 minutes she out of her room. Cheondoong can't believe that the person that out of the room is actually her sister. She look beautiful then ever. Even the rest of MBLAQ think that way too.

"What are you looking at? I just wearing this chothes. Is it look weird?" Ji Kyo said.

http://www.nemidor-fashion.com/index_eproduct_img.php?imagename=member/60687/products/498_1167a.jpg

"N..no..no, not at all. You look pretty in that outfit" G.O said.

"So, can we go now?" Ji Kyo dragged all of them out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

( At mall) (Ji Kyo POV)

I'm so happy that I can go shopping with MBLAQ oppa. I mean it's been a long time since the last time we went for shopping. Maybe I should buy a new dress and wear it for tonight?

We go in different shops and buy alot of things. But poor Mir oppa because MBLAQ oppa bullied him and ask him to carry all the things we bought. I offer to help him with some stuff and Mir oppa was happy with it but the happiness of Mir oppa only last for a second because the other oppa mad at him for make me carry the stuff.

We walk and walk to random shops and bought many stuff again. I was so hungry so I suggest we go to retaurant and eat. While we walking toward the restaurant, I saw a familiar figure coming toward us, and it's was U-KISS.

"Oh oppas! Why are you here?" I ask.

"We just shopping here. You too?" Kiseop said.

"Ne! Oh, by the way, this is MBLAQ oppa. You guys know them right?" I said.

"Yeah, who wouldn't know MBLAQ?" Dongho said.

"They are really popular,even outside the school too!" AJ said.

"Ji Kyo-ah, remember to come tonight alright?" Kevin said.

"Araseo,I will not break my promise." I smiled.

"So, we see you tonight! 7:00pm okay? We meet at Gangnam." Eli said.

"Araseo oppa. Annyeong!" I waved to them.

"Ya! Ji Kyo-ah, you going out with them tonight?" Joon said.

"Ne, wae?" I ask.

"Ani, I sort of jealous hearing you want to go out with them." Joon said.

"Mwoya...it's just hanging out. There's nothing to be jealous of." I pinch Joon cheek.

"I'm jealous too! Why you enjoy hang out with them instead of us? You don't like us anymore?" Mir pouted.

"Who said that? I love going out with MBLAQ oppas. " I said while chuckled a bit.

"Jinja? Yay!" Mir said.

"Yah, Bang Cheol Yong! stop that! You are embarrasing us." Seungho said.

"That's right. Come on, let's go to the restaurant and eat already! I'm freaking hungry now. " G.O. said.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Another update! I'm really really sorry for not updating. I mean school is getting my way. So, there's a reason that I'm not updating. Again, please subscribe and comment. Dont be a silent reader. I need u to comment and subscibe my fanfic.