Chapter 6

Love Of A Friend

(Ji Kyo POV)

"Ji Kyo-ah,what time did you go out?" Cheondoong oppa ask me.

"Hm? about 7:00 pm?" I said and continue watching tv.

"Are you sure you won't be late? Because it's already 6:30 right now." Cheondoong oppa said.

"Mwo? It's already 6:30? I better change my clothes and get going." I shouted and ran upstairs.

I can't believe that I'm late. Actually, I never late before because I feel bad for the person who waiting for me.

What should I wear?This? http://www.nemidor-fashion.com/index_eproduct_img.php?imagename=member/60687/products/1743_2270A.jpg

Or this? http://www.nemidor-fashion.com/index_eproduct_img.php?imagename=member/60687/products/1265_2238a.jpg

Ahhh!!! I can't find the suitable outfit for me! Eotteoke!!! I can't let U-KISS oppas wait for me. Maybe I'll just wear this outfit.

http://www.nemidor-fashion.com/index_eproduct_img.php?imagename=member/60687/products/1561_8163a.jpg

Okay, and it's done! Better hurry up to Gangnam and meet with U-KISS oppas.

-------------------------------------------------------

(At Gangnam)

"Hi oppas! Sorry for make you all waiting for me." I said while catching my breath.

"Ani, we just came too." Kiseop oppa smiled to me.

"Gaja! Since we at Gangnam,where we should go first?" Soohyun oppa said.

"Hmm.....COEX Mall?" I said.

"Geurae! Gaja!" Kevin said.

We walk around COEX Mall and go to a shops and another. While that,we stop by a random shop.

"Oppa, isn't this http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/416c30r9KUL.jpg handphone charm cute?" I said and show the phone charm to Kiseop oppa.

"Eo! It's suits you very well." Kiseop smiled.

"Gomawo oppa!" I said and went to the counter.

When we are done, we went to the next store and buy some new outfit.

"Ji Kyo-ah, come here." AJ oppa waved his hand to me.

"Wae oppa?" I said while walking toward him.

"I think this clothes looks good on you." AJ oppa show the clothes to me.

"Jinja?" I said.

"Of course. Try it on." AJ oppa pushed me into the fitting room.

I try the outfit on and it's really look good on me. Beside, the outfit was cute too. Who ever be AJ oppa girlfriend would be really lucky because he know what girl want and what look good on them.

I open the door and show the outfit to him. http://www.yesstyle.com/en/baimm-beaded-girl-print-knit-top-gray-one-size/info.html/pid.1025699826

"Wow, jeongmal yeppuda!" AJ oppa said.

"ehehe" I sort of embarrased.

"Give me the outfit. I want to buy it for you." AJ oppa said.

"Oppa gwenchana. No need to buy it for me."I said.

"It's nothing much. After all, I want to take care of you like my own sister. Isn't it normal for a brother to buy something for his sister? Now, go change and give me the clothes." AJ oppa pushed me into the fitting room again.

It's nice to have a nice brother like AJ oppa. It's seems like I already have a second brother beside Cheondoong oppa.

"It's really okay to pay to clothes for me, oppa? I ask him.

"Of course! Now, give me the outfit." AJ oppa take out his hand.

"Jeongmal? If you don't want to pay, u can always take back your words." I said.

"Aish this girl,if you don't want to let me pay the clothes,oppa will ignore you forever.Get it?" AJ oppa pouted.

"(sigh) Araseo." I said.

"Hehe. Finally, you listen to your oppa word." AJ oppa went to the counter and pay for it.

I really don't want him to waste his money to buy me an outfit. But I don't want him to ignore me either because I don't want to lose such a great brother like him.

"Where we should go next?" Soohyun oppa ask.

"Hyung,baegagopayo. Let's go grab something to eat." Dongho do his aegyo to Soohyun oppa.

"Ji Kyo-ah, do you want to go eat?" Soohyun oppa turn to me.

"Sure! Why not." I said.

We went to the restaurant and order as soon the waiter came to us. While waiting for the food,we talked about random things. I laugh alot when hearing their stories.

Actually, I never laugh so much with other people, even with Cheondoong oppa or MBLAQ oppa. They make me so happy today.

"Where should we go next?" Eli oppa said.

"COEX Aquarium! It's been a while since the last time I go there." I said with excitement.

"Since our Ji Kyo want to go there. We should take here there!" Kiseop oppa said.

"Gomawo oppa." I thank Kiseop oppa.

We arrived at COEX Aquarium and I really love there. I really happy that I could saw the fish I like again. I was smiling like crazy as soon we arrived there. Hope U-KISS oppas doesn't think me as weird people.

"Oppa! Look at all these fish! It's so pretty~" I point to 1 of the fish that I like.

"Ne, it's really pretty." Kiseop oppa chuckled a bit.

"Oppa, are you think that I'm too childish?" I said. I really embarrased with my attitude.

"Ani, I think you really cute. It's not childish at all." Kiseop oppa smiled to me.

"Geurae?" I said.

"Ne, now let's go to other side." Kiseop oppa pulled my hand.

"Oppa, don't walk so fast! " I said.

I really happy when I'm with Kiseop oppa. It's like I would forget all the unhappy things whenever I'm with him.

We walked out the aquarium and went shopping again. I didn't realize the time when I'm with U-KISS oppas. I look at my phone and the time is 10:00 pm.

"Oppa, can't we go home now. It's getting really late right now. I don't want Cheondoong oppa worried for me." I said after saw the time.

"Okay. Let's go home now. Let us send you home okay?" AJ oppa said.

"Gwenchanayo, I can walk by myself." I said.

"How can we let a girl went home by herself ? It's 10:00pm now. What if something bad happend to you? Kevin oppa said.

"That's right. I won't forgive myself if something bad happend to you just because we didn't send you home." Kiseop oppa said.

"Okay then. You guys can send me home." I said.

"That's my sister." AJ oppa smiled to me.

We take the bus and went to my home. We talked about many things on the way home.We didn't realize the time past and we reached my home.

"Gomawo oppa. For sending me home." I said.

"It's not a big deal. That's friends do right?"Dongho said.

"Ehehe. Annyeong oppas." I bow to them.

"Araseo. Meet you at school at Monday!" Kiseop oppa said and waved good-bye to me.

Today is really great day. I wish I can go out more with U-KISS oppas  in the future.Hope Cheondoong oppa doesn't get mad at me because I went home this late.

------------------------------------------------

How was it? I hope it's isn't boring. And I really sorry for not update these days. I was out of idea that's why it's take long times. I was having out holiday in my country here. So, I think I'll update more often.

Here, take Kiseop oppa aegyo pose for my apologise! ><