Chapter 7

Love Of A Friend

(Ji Kyo's POV)

It is Monday morning. I woke up to the sound of birds chriping from my window. I got up and brushed my hair,washed myself and went downstairs.

"Oh ! Ji Kyo-ah! Awake already?" Cheongdong oppa smile at me while he was placing the last waffles on my plate.

"Ne oppa! Mmm .. are you making your special waffles?" I asked and beamed at him happily.

"Yes I did! Come and sit! I made extras so you can bring some to school too." Cheondong oppa happily smile at me pulled open my chair.

"Thank's oppa!" I smile at him and sat down and started to chow down on the delicious breakfast that Cheondong oppa prepared for me.

After the delicious breakfast I told oppa I would be going to school now.

"Annyeong oppa! I'll be going! See you at school!" I beamed at him and waved.

"Annyeong! Be careful on the streets!" Oppa called out and waved.

---------------------------------------------

I got out of the streets and walked to my school with a happy feeling in my stomach.

*Why am I feeling so happy today? Is it because I can meet Kiseop oppa?* I thought of it but didn't see where I was walking and bump into someone.

"Ouch!" I fell on the ground making all my books fall on the ground.

"Oops! Mianhae! I didn't see where I was going." The person who just bumped into me held his hand out.

"Erm,it's ok! I didn't see where I was going too." I accepted his held out hand.

He pulled me up and smile at me.

"Hi! I'm Yoo Seung Ho." He said.


"Hi! I'm Ji Kyo!" I smile at him and bend down to pick up my fallen books.

"Oh! Let me help you! Im sorry I didn't mean to bump into you." He smile at me and offered to help me pick up my books.

"It's okay!" I smile back to him but when I was about to reach out and grabbed my history textbook his hand place it on top of mine.

I stare at my and his hand in shocked and surprised,and slowly we both met eyes.He couldn't look away and neither did I.

We both stare at each other and finally I broke the staring contest. "Oh! Mianhae!" I pulled my hand away from his and pick up my history textbook and got up.

"Anyways,it was nice meeting you." I bowed at him and went off to school.

All the guy did was just stand there and stare at his hand,*Looks like I met a lucky one.* He then smirked at his thought and went off.

----------------------------------

I finally reach my school and went in the school gates with a happy heart in my chest bumping like crazy.

I entered the school hallways and went to my locker to get some of my books out .

While getting some of my books out of my locker.My locker slammed shut all by itself.

I jumped in surprised and looked at the person's hand on my locker.

It was the queenka of my school,Jaekyung.

She angrily glare at me with piercing eyes,I ignored her and just walked passed her. But she grabbed my arm and pushed me to my locker.

"Ouch!" I winced in pain as I hit until my metal locker,the handle of my locker hit until my back and it hurts ALOT.

I rubbed my aching back and look at Jaekyung, I just look at her all innocently and asked,"What did you mean? What do you want from me?"

She just smirked at me,"Don't act dumb! I saw you going out with U-KISS oppas and you act lovey-dovey with Kiseop oppa! Are you going to deny all this thing? Didn't I warned you to stay away from Kiseop oppa?!" She spat it in front of my face.

Her saliva hit until my glasses and I wipe them away using my special cloth that Cheondong oppa gave it to me.

While I was wiping halfway she snatch it away from me,and not only has her saliva all over my glasses her breath too and now all my vision is blurry and I couldn't see a thing.

"Yah! Give that back!" I shouted and try to grabbed it but she hid it behind her too fast making me hard to see now.

"Aww .. I won't! This is revenge for you,Miss Nerd!" She and her gang cackle like hyenas and threw my cloth somewhere far away making unable to find it.

"Oh man! My cloth now I can't see." I crouched down on the floor and try looking for it,students saw me doing it and purposely step on my hand .

"Oww!" I pulled my hand to my chest and rubbed my red hand.

*Aish! People these days don't know how to help! How did their parents raise them? All they care is about their reputation! Reputation my !* I rubbed my painful hands and suddenly someone pulled off my glasses and rubbed it for me with the cloth he found on the other side of the hallway.

"Hey! My glasses!" I called out and tried to reach for it but the guy was so tall I can barely reach it and see who he was.

"It's okay." He called out and put the glasses back on me. And to my surprised it was ...

---------------------------------

Who is it ? Try to guess! I just want to make it short, it will be more fun in this way~ And the new character in this story is Yoo Seung Ho! I just loved Yoo Seung Ho. I love his eye-smile and his character from 'God Of Study','Flames of Ambition' and Warrior Baek Dong Soo'! But will he be the good guy or bad guy?