Chapter 14

Love Of A Friend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giTeg1Ihoh8&feature=g-all-c&context=G2183e19FAAAAAWgACAA

(Ji Kyo's POV)

The next morning,I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I tiredly got up and slipped my two feet into my animal slippers. I walked to the window and pulled open the blinds,letting the sunlight shown my room. I just smile and wash up.

 

After washing up,I got out of the bathroom. Put on my nerdy glasses,tied my hair into two pigtails. Smile at myself in the mirror,grabbed my school bag and went downstairs.

 

I happily skipped all the way downstairs. I heard sizziling noises and it must be oppa making me eggs & bacon.

 

I poked my head into the kitchen and saw oppa preparing me breakfast. "Oppa!" I squealed out loud and hugged him.

 

"Woah. Ji Kyo-ah! Do you miss oppa that much?" Cheondong oppa smile at me. I just nodded while squeezing him. "Deh. I miss oppa alot!" I cried out.

 

He just chuckle,"Araso. And can you loosen your hug,oppa is gonna be like a squish pancake sooner."

 

I just giggle and released him,"Mian oppa. Gwenchanna?"

 

"Gwenchanna." He gave me an assuring smile. I just smile back. "Come! Sit! Oppa made eggs & bacon today." He pushed me down onto the seat.

 

I happily sat down and look at the smiley breakfast. I just smile back and ate the breakfast. Cheondong oppa just smile at me and pour a cup of orange juice for me.

 

"Gomawo oppa." I replied while chewing my food. "Welcome. Don't talk and chew at the same time. You might choke." He warned.

 

I just nodded,"Araso."

 

"Yah! What did I just say?" He eyed me. I just chuckle and swallowed my food. "Yep!" 

 

He just smile and ate his breakfast. I finished mine already and got up. "Oppa. I'm going."

 

"Okay. Be careful." He chided out. "Deh!" I nodded back and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Bye oppa."

 

"Bye~" He sang out. I just smile,grabbed my school bag and went out of the house.


--------------------------------------------

(Continuing Ji Kyo POV)

 

I came out of the house and walked all the way to school. As I reached the school gates,someone shouted out my name. "Hey! Ji Kyo-ah!" A voice shouted out.

 

*Huh?* I turn around to see who called me. At the back of me,was Seung Ho. He smile and happily caught up with me.

 

"Hey Seung Ho oppa." I smile at him. He just smile back. 

 

Both of us entered the school hallways,students started to gossip as we entered. 

 

"Omo! Look at that. The school's nerd and a hot transferred student." 

 

"Wow. Is that guy blind? I'm way more better than that nerd girl,hmmpf!"

 

I covered myself,embarrassed and scared. Seung Ho heard those awful gossips and shot them a glare.

 

The students immedieately ran away. I just stare at them,Seung Ho put a hand on me and I look up at him.

 

"Don't worry about them. Since you have oppa,you have nothing to worry about." He gave me a reassuring smile.

 

I just nodded back. "C'mon! I'll walk you to class." He chided and led me to my class.

 

While we reached my class,I thanked Seung Ho. And he just nodded and went to his class. I smile and turn around,but bumped into someone,again. *Gosh I have to stopped bumping into people.*

 

I stumbled back and tilted my head up,Jaekyung the queenka of the school,glare at me with deadly eyes.

 

I just stare back at her,pushing down all my worries in my throat. I cleared my throat and try to be defensive. "Wh-What do y-you w-want??" Okay,I admit it. I'm not good at being defensive.

 

Jaekyung just gave me a sly smirk,I just blinked at her. "Huh? Who's that hunk you were with?" She leaned closer to me.

 

I stepped back a bit and just look at her,"W-Who??"

 

SLAP!

 

*Oh my gosh!* My glasses fall off and tears started to welled up in my eyes. "!! WHY CAN'T YOU LISTEN TO A WORD I SAY?! I HATE REPEATING MYSELF!!" Jaekyung barked at me.

 

I was so shocked that I was loss for words. I'm scared now,real scared. Jaekyung leaned in closer to me and pulled my hair closer to her ears.

 

She whispered a painful word in it,"I'm so gonna ruined your life,nerd." 

 

I felt my heart aching in pain for that hurtful words. She smirked and pushed me down onto the ground. I fell down and knocked my head onto the cement floor.

 

And soon,I was starting to see stars. And I don't mean the kind in hollywood.

 

My vision is starting to turned all black,and soon I passed out. There was only one word that I whispered out of my mouth,"Oppa .. help .. me .." with that last word my eyes when shut and I felt myself all weak.

 

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I heard a voice snarled out loud as I shut my eyes. *Wh-Who?* I thought and wanted to get up but the knock really made me all dizzy. And so I really passed out this time and I laid on the cold cement floor with my head badly injured.