Chapter 4

Love Of A Friend

(Kiseop POV)

I can't wait until lunch today. I am so excited to introduced her to U-KISS. But I afraid she don't want to come. What should I do? But of course she come right? I mean she had no friends before and I was the first friend she had. Hope she would come.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"bbrrrriiiiiiinggg"

Finally the lunch time came. I get off my seat and go to the cafeteria immediately. I saw U-KISS on our regular seat and I told them that I invite Ji Kyo to have lunch with us and they say ok.

After a minute, I saw Ji Kyo came to the cafeteria. So, I called her name and told her to seat with us.

"Oppa,I'm so sorry that I late." Ji Kyo appologize.

"It's okay, we just came too." I smiled. "Oh,this are my friends U-KISS. Guys, this is Ji Kyo." I introduce them.

"Annyeonhaseyo! U-KISS immida. Annyeong, I'm U-KISS leader Soohyun. And this is Kevin,Hoon,AJ,Eli and our maknae Dongho!" Soohyun greeted Ji Kyo.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Ji Kyo immida" Ji Kyo said.

"Well, shall we eat now? I'm really hungry" Eli said.

"Hyung,why you always think about eating?" Dongho said.

Everyone just laughed at them. Ji Kyo become close to U-KISS just in second. I saw Ji Kyo laugh alot when she with us and I just felt very happy to see this.

"Hey, Ji kyo do you wanna hang out with us tomorrow night? "Kevin said.

"Is it okay?" Ji Kyo said unsure.

"Of course! You are our friend now right?" AJ said.

"So, you can go?" I said.

"Okay then." Ji Kyo said.

"bbrrrrriiinggg"

"Oh, the lunch is over. So, we meet tomorrow night!" Soohyun said.

"Okay! Till we meet tomorrow oppas!" Ji Kyo said and she back to her class.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ji Kyo POV) (Back at home)

Wow, I can't believe that I can hang out with the most popular group in our school! Well, back then I always think them cocky and arogant but after I meet them today that kind of thought is totally false.

Actually, they are very friendly and funny too. I'm glad that I have friends at this school. But I wish I had girl friend, maybe that's a little bit imposible because every girl in this school hate me .

Oh, but where's Cheondoong oppa go? I haven't seen him at home today. Maybe he is working? But strange, oppa is not working today. Where had he been?

It's okay,maybe he's with MBLAQ oppa in their secret hide out. Sometimes I really curious what is MBLAQ secret hide out look like. Maybe I can begged Cheondoong oppa or the rest MBLAQ oppa to bring me to their secret hide out.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not update in long time. I was busy with my school and sorry for the short chapter update T_T  I'm having writer block right now so I can't update much. Please subscribe and comment more because I really need more of  subscriber and comment.