Chapter 15

Love Of A Friend

No One's POV

 

As Ji Kyo passed out on the floor, Seung Ho came charging into her classroom. He saw Ji Kyo passing out on the floor. *What the hell did she do to her?!* His mind grew furious. 

 

Instantly, he glare at Jaekyung non-stop. Jaekyung gulped, afraid of the new buff senior. 

 

"What the hell did you do to her?!" He snarled angrily. Jaekyung just lowered her head, stare onto the ground, not wanting to look up and face him.

 

"Yah. I'm talking to you!" He snarled once more. This time, other students helped respond you, "She push her and she bumped her head onto the cement floor, hard." One nerd guy called out. 

 

Jaekyung shot him a glare, he just helplessly shrugged and sat back down on his seat. That nerd guy was Ji Kyo's first friend. He had always been scared and had no one to talk to. But Ji Kyo came one day and she was the first to made friends with him.

 

Seung Ho angrily glare at her. "What?"

 

Jaekyung gulped, scared. "WHAT?!" He was pissed off, and super furious. 

 

"What is all the commotion about?!" Ji Kyo's class teacher came in. Everyone turn to their class teacher, Seung Ho just turn her class teacher.

 

Ji Kyo's class teacher saw Ji Kyo lieing on the ground, with blood coming out.

 

"Oh dear!" He gasped. "Someone bring her to the nurse and call her brother." Mr.Lee called out, instantly.

 

"I'll do it." Seung Ho offered. Mr.Lee nodded. He shot Jaekyung another glare and lifted Ji Kyo up bridal style.

 

Jaekyung helplessly sat back down on her seat. She sighed in relief, hoping she that Mr.Lee wouldn't find out that she did it.

 

"Jaekyung." Mr.Lee firmly called out. 

 

Jaekyung look up at him, "Y-Yes?" She stuttered.

 

"After school, come with me." He firmly stated.

 

"To where?" She questioned.

 

"Principal's office. We're calling your parents too. I heard what KyuHae had said." He called out while opening the textbook. 

 

Jaekyung's jaw dropped. "Muh?!" 

 

"Pg.34 class!" He ignored her and turn to the whiteboard. Jaekyung just sat there. *I'm in trouble?!* She couldn't believe it, not once she has been caught. But now, she has been caught, red handed in fact.

 

Jaekyung scowled and angrily flipped open the textbooks. *I'm so making your life 10 times miserable Park Ji Kyo!* She smirked at her pop-up idea. 

 

"Perfect." She mumbled out, softly so that no one could hear.

------------------------------------------

What do you think about this chapter? Seungho saved Ji Kyo! But what will Jaekyung do after this?We'll just wait after this ~

By the way, I finally get a poster!

Circ du Fr3ak P◕ster Sh★p made the poster for me. You should defenitely request from them. ------> (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/77158/circ-du-fr3ak-p-ster-sh-p-----open-hiring-graphic-graphics-jpop-kpop-poster-request-tpop