She's mine & I'm hers

The revenge of Satan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Eunjung’s POV

Revenge and love are two opposite things which never meet but once they collide, they create a new beautiful mess, a mess that one or both are ready to give up what they are doing for it and surrender to the thing called love just like the way I do now; I surrender to the woman with no weapon but beautiful heart, a woman who has no intention to fight back but I kneel down in front her giving away my heart into her hand. I finally said goodbye to my loneliness and emptiness I used to have them when my world was filled with the fire of avenge, but when she came along and changed my way, she made me know what my life is all about, it’s so worth living for to have someone to hold, to protect and to love .

With Hyomin lying next to me, her arms securely wrapping around my waist like she never wants to let me go, there is no word is good enough to describe how wonderful this feeling is when I have her body next to mine, our hearts beat as once, amazing touch that is sweeter than wine, and heavenly kisses we share, she completes me the way no one ever did before. Right here in my arms, she is mine and I’m hers. I will never doubt if I can look at her like this until it goes down, she is the reason I’m smiling here today.

“Is anything on my face?” I ask playfully as I see that Hyomin keeps staring at me.

“You never stop smiling” Hyomin looks into my eyes, “I like your smile through” she adds

“Cause you are the reason for it” I sincerely tell her how I feel.

“I never doubt my reason either” Hyomin smiles back at me, a smile that takes my breath away, and I never wanna lose this feeling.

“Your smile is way much more beautiful than mine and I love it” This is truth, my smile is not comparable to her.

“I love hearing it from you” Hyomin replies to my compliment and flashes another smile at me. I can’t help but track my finger along that curves on her face.

“Save it only for me” I lean closer to kiss her cheek

“For sure, I’m all yours, not only my smile” She presses her body closer to mine, the warmth is greater than any expensive blanket

“Hyomin ah” I cuddle her tightly

“Hm?” Hyomin snuggles closer

“Thank you for giving me a chance to make it up to you, I won’t fail it, I promise” This is I promise you.

“I should thank to you for forgiving me” Her voice is filled with gratitude.

“ But you don’t have to because …. ” I come to realize that I owe her the truth, the truth that I knew that it wasn’t her and it wasn’t her fault but when I stare deep into those happy brown orbs, I don’t want to bring up the past tragedy that stole away her happiness before.

“What?” She is skeptic  

“Hyomin” I’m debating whether to tell her now

“Yes, Eunjung ah” So sweet her voice is, my heart goes weak every time I hear her calling me this way, I really don’t want to ruin what we are having now, I’m scared if I tell her now, it may make thing different and I don’t want to let anything to get in a way.

 “I love you” I put the idea at the back of my head and choose to tell how I feel .Hyomin looks up at me and smiles

 “I love you too” She pecks on my lip, and this sweetness never fails to make my heart jump with joy. If that her way to show me that she loves me then I have my way to express to her that I love her more, I cup her face and lean closer to give her a long passionate kiss to show how much I’m in love and all crazy about her, if it’s not because air is necessary, I would never break the kiss, because I’m so addicted to it now.

“And I love you more” I kiss her forehead to seal my declare of love to her.

“How can you be so sure that you love me more when I fell for you first?” Hyomin pouts

“It doesn’t matter who falls first, but what does is who falls harder” I reason, “Which I’m confident that I do” , I love the way Hyomin stops and attentively listens to what I say, as if I’m only voice she can hear.

“ I’m falling so hard this time” I confess , I’ve never been deeply in love like this, I dated a lot since high school, but none of them ever made me feel this way before, not even Soyeon, it’s not even close.

 Hyomin puts her head on my chest and I know she is listening to my heartbeat, I caress her soft hair softly.

“You make me never want to leave this cruise” Hyomin removes her head from my chest, she gets up and stares deep into my eyes.

“Why is that?” I ask puzzled

“I’m afraid that if we leave this cruise, an enchanting spell will be broken” I know where Hyomin is coming from, and I don’t blame her if part of her is scared to lose of what we have now. I get up and sit before her.

“ You have nothing to worry” I take her hand and rub it tenderly , “ I’m not under any spell or magic to  make me say all these words to you, I’ve fallen for you without me knowing it and it has been for a while but because of my stupid pride and grudge restraining me from expressing myself, I know it took so long from when I felt weird at my chest and accepted my feeling” I reassure “ But from now on, there is no reason for me to hold back anymore, I’ll spend every single day I’m alive to make sure you know how much I love you” I tell her the thing she should know.

“Do you believe me?” I notice that Hyomin goes quiet but then her eyes start beaming with tear through her smile, I know it’s her happy tear but I don’t want her to shed any tear anymore.

“I believe you, I do” Hyomin hugs me and rests her head on my shoulder.

“I know you may doubt in me, but let love show us everything” I pat her back.

“I never doubt it” Hyomin states, “I’m just scared that this Eunjung may disappear when we embark” Her voice is filled with weakness.

“I can’t go back to who I was because an angel here has tamed my wild heart, you have no idea what you’ve done to me” I comfort her, “Unless you leave me then I don’t know what I would be” It’s not only Hyomin that scares to lose, I do too, I’m at some point scared that she may leave if she finds out that I know the truth.

“It’s not gonna happen” Hyomin reassures confidently, and that makes me feel at ease.

 “You promise?” I break the embrace as I want to see her face and look into her eyes.

“I promise” Hyomin is giving me more confidence.

 “Then I’ll stay sweet hubby to my beautiful wife” I think I can see her blush.

“Though I love you the way you are now, actually I fell in love with that Satan” Hyomin grins shyly.

“Thanks for loving me when I wasn’t lovable” I’m so thankful for that, she loves me even when I wasn’t nice to her, I wonder if anyone could love me like she does.

“Am I a fool right to have fallen for you?” Hyomin is rolling her hair with her finger.

“No, you are not, but you are just a silly” I dip my nose on her soft hair, “A silly angel who falls for a Satan and it happens that Satan also loves that angel back” I hear Hyomin slightly laugh

“ Even though I’m not considered myself as an angel, but well, this silly loves a Satan in front of her now” Hyomin rests her head on my shoulder.

“Are you sure you want me to be a Satan, don’t you want me to change myself?” I wonder how she could fall for a devil like me

“Well, you don’t have to change, I know you are not like that from the start you have such a good heart, and I can feel it” Hyomin reaches her hand out to touch my face, “However you can still be my Satan but my sweet Satan” Hyomin adds which makes me laugh, no matter how thing changes, she will never stop calling me that, but I don’t mind it, because that was our start to lead us here.

“I’ll be the sweetest Satan ever” I kiss her hair again, I guess I’m really addicted to every part of her.

“That’s even better” Hyomin lightly pats my face light like I’m her little puppy.

Life could never be better, we set out a new journey, I don’t know what the end would be, but I’m glad right now I’m at the beginning with you

 

****************************************

 

Jiyeon was all over this again, she was thinking about what police told her, though it was kinda strange but it did make some sense. She was examining the broken phone where police mentioned finding it at the scene. Her sister told her that she forgot it somewhere that was why she couldn’t contact her, but looking how terrible the damage made to the phone, it looked like it was smashed hard to the ground.

“Are you thinking about this again? Qri sat down next to Jiyeon.

“It’s just…” Jiyeon sighed, she knew the older woman wasn’t really happy that she was being like this, but she couldn’t help it, she had a feeling that her sister was hiding something from her.

“ I know what you are thinking Jiyeon” Qri was too calm that sometimes Jiyeon couldn’t tell what she was thinking, she didn’t express her much but Jiyeon was thankful that the older woman had been secretly taking care of her.

“ You know I would be relieved if I could see how happy she was, but you can’t blame me when all I can hear is just her voice through the phone, I can’t really imagine how she is really living” Jiyeon inwardly was ranting out her frustration for not being about to see her sister.

“Listen to me Jiyeon, if Hyomin can call you every day like she has been doing, she is not held or kidnapped somewhere for sure” Qri reasoned, Jiyeon went calm and listened.

“ But why she doesn’t want to come home unnie, can you tell me why?” Jiyeon was upset, she was blaming herself for not being able to take care of her sister the way she promised.

“ Hyomin has lived in that place for so long, it might be her dream to go somewhere with no one around her” Qri tried to come up with all possibilities she could think of, based on what she knew about Hyomin.

“Without me?” Jiyeon said like a kid who was ignored.

“Who knows, Hyomin may be with someone, she wants to be with right now, aren’t you happy for your sister if she is?” Qri knew Jiyeon’s weak spot, if it was Hyomin’s happiness, there was no way Jiyeon wouldn’t be happy for her.

 “I will be more than happy if Hyomin unnie is happy” Jiyeon quickly replied

“Yeah, and I’m sensing that she is happy now” Qri smiled at her sixth sense that she was born with, more than 80% of them, they were always right.

“Are you really sensing that way?” Jiyeon was interested, as she knew this ability of Qri.

“I’m quite certain than anything I’ve ever sensed it before” Qri nodded to Jiyeon, suddenly she felt a younger but taller girl threw herself at her.

“I hope you’re right unnie” Jiyeon hugged Qri tightly

“I hope and pray too” Qri hugged Jiyeon back , she didn’t know why she was in love with giant kid who sometimes appeared to be so mature, while sometimes she was like a kid that Qri grew to adore.

“Do you want some ice-cream unnie?” Jiyeon broke the hug and grinned at older woman.

“Some wouldn’t make me grain more weight” Qri smiled, then Jiyeon quickly disappeared to Qri’s kitchen, Qri only shook her head at how childish Jiyeon could be. The innocent girl who accidently involved in a nightmare of the past and had been protected by her one and only older sister, Jiyeon had a deep scar of quilt and she would want to repay it. Qri would lie if she said she didn’t want to smack Jiyeon to her sense back then for causing Hyomin to be thrown into jail, but thing happened for the reason, time travelled, things changed, people changed and heart changed.

“You have so many ice-cream favors in your fridge, I can’t choose one so I bring three boxes” Jiyeon carried boxes of ice-cream in her arms.

 “I’m sure you can finish them” Qri wondered where those food gone to, Jiyeon was a big eater but she remained slim, she guessed it would be the Park’s DNA.

“Nah, you gotta help me” Jiyeon started eating, Qri picked up spoon and enjoyed various ice-cream favor with Jiyeon.

Qri remembered her aunty telling her “When you are sad, just eat ice-cream and you will feel better”, but now that Qri was happy, ice-cream was like a booster to add more joy to the moment. She looked at the younger girl enjoying her ice-cream like kid, she couldn’t think of any more adorable sight

“I like your fridge, it’s always full of yummy food” Jiyeon spoke with full mouth of ice-cream.

“Do you like only my fridge?” Qri asked, her eyes gazing at Jiyeon which made the younger girl almost choked with her ice-cream.

 “I like everything in this house” Jiyeon kept her head dipping in ice-cream box

“That includes me?” Qri alluringly asked and this time Jiyeon choked her ice-cream

“Are you alright?” Qri hid her smile at how innocent Jiyeon was.

“Yes” Jiyeon hid her face shyly.

“Jiyeon” Qri called, which made the girl who was called raising up her head.

“Yeah” Jiyeon held her breath when she saw Qri’s face was getting closer, and closer, Jiyeon closed her eyes, she felt some touch on the corner of her lip

“Ice-cream was on your lip” Qri after cleaning it up with . Jiyeon was stunned blushing, her face turned red like tomato, Qri smiled satisfied.

 

************************************

 

“Can you wait here, I’ll go back to the room and be back shortly?” Eunjung told Hyomin

“Why are you going back there?” Hyomin raised her brow

 “I’ve forgotten my charms somewhere, I want to find it” Eunjung had a disturbed look on her face.

“You might have left somewhere in the room, don’t worry?” Hyomin assured because Eunjung was so anxious.

“I’ll go and check for sure” Eunjung was leaving the line they were queuing to get on a small speed boat to go to see the whale in the middle of the sea.

“Eunjung, you can go back and check later, it’s almost our turn now” Hyomin reached for her hand

 “No, I can’t lose it, it’s the gift from you” Eunjung was obviously upset

“Okay, we can move back for a queue or two” Hyomin let go of Eunjung’s hand.

  “I’ll be back soon” Eunjung gave Hyomin a smile before spinning her heel to the direction of their room.

Hyomin was watching Eunjung’s back growing smaller as she was further away. Although Hyomin found this was just a small thing, she appreciated how Eunjung valued every little about them. Hyomin was in her thought and failed to notice someone coming her way and clashed on her, the force was enough to make her stumble and lose her balance.

On the other side, Eunjung was searching for her charm bracelet around the room, bathroom, table and some places where she could drop it, but she couldn’t find it, her sweat was running down her forehead as she was rushing and hurried as she was giving up, Eunjung caught a sight of her mental valued item, she smiled and fastened to step to the bedhead where her charm was left. She knew it might be somewhere but she just wanted to make sure she didn’t lose it, after wearing on her wrist, Eunjung quickly ran out of the room to the lowest floor of the cruise where people were lining up to get on small boat, when she got there, she saw a ruckus where people looked so shock, few life guards jumped into the sea, which didn’t seem to be a good thing, Eunjung quickly dashed into the crowd in no time.

“What is going on?” Eunjung asked a man who was looking down to water current anxiously     

“A lady accidentally fell off and drowned into the sea” The man told her, upon hearing so Eunjung was looking around for Hyomin, the crowd was busy and her head was spinning , Eunjung frantically searched for her wife, but no sight of her, fear was creeping up to her heart, but she tried to stay positive and hoped it wasn’t Hyomin, but the more she was looking for familiar face, it didn’t appear there.

“Hyomin” Eunjung shouted among the crowd, but no answer from the crowd, her hands were getting damped with cold sweat.

“Hyomin!” Eunjung called out loud again, her head was turning around like a crazy, her heart was beatig fast with every step she took, her pace was heavier, when she couldn’t find Hyomin among the small crowd, Eunjung turned around and headed to rescue team.

“Eunjung” An angel voice stopped Eunjung right where she was, she slowly turned around, there she was, Eunung waited no second as she rushed toward the woman stood not far from her, she threw herself at Hyomin for a bear hug as if they hadn’t seen each o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter