Getting used to your existance

The revenge of Satan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

An unfamiliar comfortable softness Hyomin was feeling, made half-awake girl wanted to bury herself in this comfort for a bit longer, but it became Hyomin’s habit and her body clock that set itself to make her wake up early in the morning no matter how exhausted she was, rubbing her eyes and sitting upright slowly, Hyomin realized that she wasn’t sleeping in her usual place, instead she was in a highly restricted area forbidden by Eunjung. Widened her eyes in panic, Hyomin was fully awake, she instantly stood up and tried to move herself away from the area, once she got off bed, she walked pass her usual place, her brow got knitted when she saw her usual place was occupied by someone who wasn’t supposed to sleeping on the couch. She stopped and thought “Did the world go upside down?” Laughed at her own thought, Hyomin just shook off her question and proceeded to a bathroom, she needed hot shower to make the heaviness in her head go away, she wasn’t feeling so well.

After getting her business done, Hyomin in comfort outfit came out of the bathroom to find Eunjung was still sleeping on the couch with her unanswered question as of why they switched the places, she stood still looking downward on Eunjung, an evil Satan was just a simple innocent looking girl when she was asleep, without having to force it, Hyomin smiled at the sight “ It would be wonderful if you are like this when you are awake”, Hyomin whispered, she reached out her hand to touch Eunjung’s face but quickly retreated when she gained hers awareness,  ignoring the feeling that was bothering her, Hyomin took her step and left the room to help maids in the house for fixing breakfast as her usual routine.

As Hyomin was entering the kitchen and greeted group of house maids with her sincere smile, she was greeted back by concerned questions.

“How are you feeling Mrs.Ham?” A head of the maid asked worriedly as she approached her, though Hyomin was addressed by this formal title for a while, she wasn’t yet getting used to it.

“I’m great” Hyomin smiled as she was reaching for a knife but was stopped by a young maid.

“Mrs.Ham, please rest, we can take care of this” Yujin , a young maid politely prevented Hyomin from taking a knife.

“Yujin ah, I’m fine, I can do this, and beside I don’t need a rest” Hyomin argued.

“But you are sick” A maid argued

“Am I?” Hyomin asked, wondering why people thought she was sick despite her headache.

“Yes, you are, last night you were very sick” Mrs. Im confirmed. Hyomin stopped and listened to what she was being told.  

“Did our master knows you are down here?” Eunna, another maid asked

“I guess she is still sleeping, and why does I am down here has anything to do with her? Hyomin was confused.

 “ Miss Eunjung was so worried about you last night when she found that you were falling sick, she carried you from the garden into the house ” Mrs.Choi enlightened Hyomin. The question lingered in Hyomin’s mind was answered, now she knew why she was on Eunjung’s bed, she was recalling about last night , the last thing on her head was when she was sitting on garden swing missing her sister and feeling homesick, then her eyelids were getting heavier and heavier, before thing went blank in her memory.

“She took care of your all night” Mrs. Im added

“ Our master must have been really worried about you, I’ve never seen her being that anxious before” Yujin absent-mindedly recalled.

“She wasn’t worried about me, she was just afraid that I would die” Hyomin mumbled, inaudible to other people.

“What did you say Mrs.Ham?” Yujin asked

“Oh, nothing” Hyomin gave a dry smile

“If Miss Eunjung finds out that we let you do any job or heling us, she will be very mad and we will get in trouble” Eunna fearfully said.

“ Mrs.Ham, please go up and rest, we shall have the breakfast ready by the time Miss Eunjung wakes up” Mrs. Choi informed. Observing how scared of the maids were to talk about Eunjung, Hyomin gave in and sighed  

 “Okay, I’ll be in garden then, I have enough sleep” Hyomin said and left the kitchen before they had a chance to speak up.

“They are alike” Mrs.Choi shook her head.

“What do you mean auntie?” Yujin asked innocently

“They are both stubborn” Eunna answered for Mrs. Choi, exchanging their knowing look and smile.

 

Eunjung stretch her arms tiredly, sleeping in the couch all night wasn’t really a good idea, yawning a few times before shaking off her tiredness, Eunjung tilted her head to look at the sick girl from last night but to her surprise, there was only empty bed with neatly folded blanket.

“Where is that pabo?” Eunjung frowned, acted out of worry and unexplainable force inside her, Eunjung   stomped out of the room to look for Hyomin. The corridor seemed longer when she was restless and impatient.

“Did any one see Hyomin ?” Eunjung asked a group of maids who were setting table, everyone was taken back by Eunjung’s shout.

“Mrs. Ham said she would be in garden” Yujin quickly answered, with shaking tone.

“Thanks” Eunjung’s face plastered with smile as she quickened her pace to said location.

“ Unnie, did you hear that ? Miss Eunjung said Thanks” Yujin shook Eunna’s arm.

“That’s our Miss Eunjung” Eunna smiled, then Mrs.Choi nodded along, leaving young Yujin in bewilderment

 

Eunjung saw the back of the girl that she couldn’t say whole heartedly that she was desperate to see but once she was getting closer to her, her heart was beating in a way that she had forgot how it was for so long, her gaze was following that brown silky hair that slightly wavered with soft morning breeze. Hyomin was feeling someone’s presence, so she turned around to see the soften gaze of Eunjung who was standing behind her a while.

“Hey” Embarrassed by the fact that she was caught, Eunjung didn’t quite know how to react.

 “Hi” Hyomin awkwardly greeted and brushed due to the closeness

“Hmm, how are you feeling?” Eunjung asked trying to act cool

“I’m good, thanks” Hyomin replied  ,“Oh, thanks for taking me up to the room and lent me your bed” Hyomin added

“Oh, it’s no problem” Eunjung tried to hide her smile.

“ I appreciate your kindness though I know you did it to keep me alive for torturing” Hyomin’s words effected Eunjung directly, she felt like she was slapped on the face, her smile suddenly faded and replaced by her darken expression, a mixed feeling she could never tell.

“Yeah, I can’t let you die, I haven’t got enough fun suffering you, my game is not over yet” Eunjung gritted her teeth, producing harsh words as she could think of.

“I know it” Hyomin’s eyes wavered, she was being pathetic of herself for daring to hope that Eunjung would be nice to her.

“Killing someone softly is more fun, isn’t it?” Eunjung smirked as she changed her gaze at Hyomin.

 “Yeah, I know I deserve it” Nothing to argue, Hyomin was too tired to fight

  

A beautiful morning was clouded with shadow when two people chose to do things opposite to the way they wanted, pride and grudge got the best of them, and none of them cared to fix the broken pieces. Eunjung and Hyomin were having breakfast in silence, too silent that the maids were even scared to move, they were holding their breath until their master and her wife left the table.  

 

*********************

 Everything went back to way it was, Hyomin had no trouble sleeping in her couch, the slim figure slept soundly, not even knowing that another figure in the room was still lying awake. The owner of a comfortable bed couldn’t bring herself to sleep, with her wide awake eyes, Eunjung was replaying Hyomin’s words in her mind over and over, she couldn’t help but felt disturbed. Heaving a long sigh, Eunjung sat up right on her bed, peaking at sleeping figure who had no idea she made Eunjung being all crazy.

“How you dare sleeping on me like that?” Eunjung was grumping, when a person that caused her insomnia was having a peaceful night in her dreamland.

“Am I that bad that you’ve ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter