Better place ( THE END )

The revenge of Satan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyomin” Hyomin startled and snapped back to the world, realized that she was zoning out she smiled at the woman beside her sheepishly

“Are you alright honey?” Sensing that her wife was spacing out, Eunjung reached out for her hand and gave a light squeeze.

“Yes, I’m just nervous” Hyomin admitted

“Just relax , I’m here for you” Eunjung cupped Hyomin’s cheek

“What if I got rejected again?” Eunjung could tell from Hyomin’s voice that she was losing her confidence.

“What if you get accepted this time then you will never know” Eunjung reassured, a faithful smile from Eunjung alone boosted Hyomin’s spirit dramastically.

“Thank you” Hyomin eye’s were sparking with passion again.

“Rememer you are better than anyone because you could patch up a satan’s heart where no other nurse could do” Eunjung added.

“That’s so clinch, yet sweet of you though” Hyomin smiled and felt at ease.

“But you can’t deny it because that’s truth” Eunjung confirmed.

“Thank you honey” Hyomin felt so thankful to always have Eunjung by her side. She felt so nevous for other interview for a job as a nurse at hospital. 

This was one of the other reasons why the couple decided to come back to town where Eunjung belonged but more important than that was Eunjung’s initiative to encourage Hyomin to persue her dream as a nurse, the degree she graduated for and her goal before all these crazy things happened. Though how much she wanted to always keep Hyomin around but she couldn’t be selfish because she wanted the latter to make her dream come true and have purpose in life. After several interviews, yet Hyomin wasn’t accepted, but Eunjung was patient and standing by her side pushing her a little further.

“Ms. Park Hyomin, please proceed to interview room” A lady with a list of interviewees in her hand aproached a group of people in wating area.

“Yes” Hyomin responsed to her name nervously.

“Here you are, it’s your turn Miss” A lady smiled at her

Hyomin got up to bow “Thank you” to her

“You can do this, hwaiting” Eunjung stood up as tall as Hyomin, her eyes were shinning with hope and faith in the person she loved, Hyomin smiled in response and was about to follow a lady to interview room but she was held back by Eunjung.

“Yeah?” Hyomin looked back and asked

“You need a vitamin” Eunjung said and panted a quick kiss on Hyomin’s lip, which made Hyomin blushed because they were in public with several other people sitting around waiting for their turn for interview.

“See you in a bit” Hyomin smiled and quickly followed the lady.

“See you and good luck” Eunjung said then Hyomin was disappearing from her sight.

45 five minutes of long waiting was gone when Eunjung finally got to see the face of the person she was anticipating to see so bad, from the look on Hyomin’s face, she knew that she needed a hug the most, so wasting no second she walked toward her lover and gave her a hug.

“Are you alright?” Eunjung held her tightly and soothing her back.

“Yeah” Hyomin answered monotonely

“It’s okay, you can do it another time” Eunjung kept comforting the latter.

“No” Hyomin answered which made Eunjung surprised

“You are giving up, aren’t you?” Eunjung parted a hug to look at Hyomin in the eyes.

“ No” Hyomin repeated the same answer.

“Eh?” Eunjung’s brows were raised

“No more interview, I got accepted and I’m going to start work next week” Hyomin squealed , culdn’t hide her brightest smile. It took Eunjung a few second to proceed the words, and she broke into wide smile.

“Congratulation!!” Eunjung shouted, she was so happy for Hyomin now, she lifted her lover up into the air, Hyomin was giggling with joy.

Instead of being annoyed or jealous, another interviewees around were all smiling along seeing how sweet the couple were.

 

+++++++++++++++++

 

Eunjung couldn’t help but smiled at how excited Hyomin was, she came back home and waited for the appropiate time to do face-time with her little sister in the other side of the world to tell her a good news about her job. And it had been an hour since they were chit-chating and when Eunjung came out of the shower the conversation was still going merrily, Eunjung could feel how truly two other people on the side of the world were being happy for Hyomin.

“By the way, where is your girlfriend unnie?” Jiyeon’s stern voice drew Eunjung’s attention who was watching TV in mute mode at the corner of their bedroom. Hyomin smiled and signaled Eunjung to come closer to her, which Eunjung complied; She approached Hyomin at the bed and joined the face-time.

“Hi, sister-in-law” Eunjung greeted, which earned a  “whoa” expression on Jiyeon’s face and at the same time getting an “ooh” exclaimination from Qri at the background.

“Did I say something wrong honey?” Eunjung made a poker face which made Hyomin laughed.

“Since when I let you call me “sister-in-law” ?” Jiyeon pulled up her composure.

“Since your sister is officially mine” Eunjung said and pecked on Hyomin’s cheek.

 “Hey, hey that’s my sister” Jiyeon shouted on the other side of the computer’s camera

“And my lover, my other half and loving wife” Eunjung reasoned, Jiyeon pulled a long face

“If you guys could throw things at each other through camera, I guess either of you would be head bleeding by now” Qri popped her head through carema and commented.

“I agree Qri unnie” Hyomin laughed.

“Your girlfriend started first unnie” Jiyeon whined

“But she is right Jiyeon ah, she is your sister-in-law” Hyomin was siding her girlfriend, which made Eunjung smiling proudly and panting another peck on Hyomin’s cheek while Qri and Jiyeon rolled their eyes in disbelief.

“Okay, guys if you are gonna show your sweetness then we will be off now because it’s too early for us to start the day” Qri sighed

“Okay, have a nice day Jiyeon , Qri, I miss you ” Hyomin didn’t want to hold them back longer as they had to get ready for their college and work.

 “I miss you too unnie” Jiyeon bowed kiss to her sister while Qri bid good bye and walked off.

“Again, congratulation to you, you are the best” Qri thumbed up

 

“Oh wait, Eunjung ssi, thank you for your support and staying by my sister side” Jiyeon stated it ackwardly but in those words filled with sincere gratitude.

“It’s always my pleasure Jiyeon and I promise to do more” Eunjung smiled.

“Okay, we gotta go, talk to you later, love you unnie” Jiyeon said before ending the call.

Hyomin put back MacBook to the desk and came back to their bed where Eunjung welcomed her with open embrace.

“You know I’m proud of you” Hyomin snuggled into Eunjung’s arms

“I didn’t do anything, it’s all the reward of your strong will to get this dream realized” Eunjung cuddled Hyomin tighter.

“I don’t mean about the job”, Hyomin paused “I mean your effort to talk to Jiyeon and make things right” she looked up to examine her hubby’s face.

It was couple months ago when Eunjung finally successfully convinced Hyomin to let her talk to Jiyeon, to apologize and straight all things out. Despite all scares, Hyomin gave in and discussed with Jiyeon as well, which them agreed that there was no use to run from the truth. At their first encounter online, through face-time, even it was not physically face to face talk, yet it was totally tensed and ackward for both Jiyeon and Eunjung, but someone gotta bring this up sooner or later, they couldn’t leave thing unsaid forever, and Eunjung believed there were still some apologies and forgiveness that both of them were oweing to one another, and she was glad  thatshe decided to mend the broken past because it led them to open talk , apologies were made, forgiveness were done by both of them and they could really leave the past behind. 

However things took time, Jiyeon and Eunjung still needed time to be able to properly talk to each other in more friendly way, but Hyomin knew better why Jiyoen and Eunjung were being like this, when their guards were still up, better than not, she was happy that they were fighting when they talked, it was way better than not to talk to each other at all.

 

+++++++++++++++

 

Hyomin rolled her eyes when she was walking toward a hall way of a hospital and noticing two bodyguards pretending to be reading newspaper on a waiting area. Now it had been few weeks since Hyomin started working as a nurse, but these guys were still around. At first she thought she was having a hallucation because she was familiar with body guards at Eunjung’s mansion but after few days she remembered those guys were from Eunjung’s. She let it slip and didn’t bring this up to talk with Eunjung because she knew that the latter was caring about her and might be worried about her safety, but she wanted to live her life normally and she wasn’t sure if the hospital at the hospital found out about this, would she be allowed to continue working here?

“I’m gonna talk to Eunjung about this” Hyomin thought to herself  

Later that evening at mansion, Eunjung was being pissed and getting restless when she got a phone call from the guys she sent off to watch out for Hyomin reporting to her that they lost sight of Hyomin and didn’t see her at hospital, Eunjung was ready to call Hyomin but she stopped what she planned to do seeing the latter entering the room, she tried to change her mood and welcomed her home.

“Did you get off work early honey ? why didn’t you call me so I could pick you up ?  Eunjung smiled sweetly at her wife.

“Nah, I’m fine, I can come home on my own” Hyomin reassured as she walked past Eunjung and put her bag down on sofa

“I don’t want you to do if we can avoid it, what if something happens?” Eunjung reasoned

“Eunjung, nothing is going to happen, and you can’t live a life worrying about this, it will rip off you happiness” Hyomin tiredly sat down on sofa which now she was facing Eunjung.

“I can’t help it Hyomin, you are my happiness and my world and I would do everything to protect you” Eunjung was a bit disturbed by Hyomin’s comment.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter