Make it right

The revenge of Satan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This was the price to pay for a revengeful heart, a fool like her who thought of nothing but revenge and the attempt to ruin one person’s life to satisfy her anger and loss, she let the dark side of her heart clouded over her life and it covered her mind to even consider or have a second thought of the situation. Eunjung was feeling ashamed, the more she looked at Hyomin, the guiltier she felt and it started to eat her up from inside, the damage caused by her fool was too much for her to make up to it, although she tried to convince herself that it was because she didn’t know the truth and Hyomin admitted doing it herself, but it wouldn’t lessen her heavy heart at all. Hyomin had served years of prison sentence and it ripped away her freedom, a bright future that she was supposed to have if she wasn’t thrown into that life behind the bars.

It could be easier for her to talk to the younger woman and apologize for what she did and set her free , if that person wasn’t someone who had already have a special part in her heart, as time went by, she was already there and letting her go wasn’t easy for her anymore, Eunjung was debating with her own consciousness and her heart whether to pretend as if she didn’t know anything and withheld Hyomin with her as long as possible or telling her the truth and had to let her go.

Shifting on the other side of the bed, Eunjung didn’t see that she would fall asleep soon, she turned around to find the woman who was the reason of her restlessness, was sleeping soundly. Eunjung quietly sat upright and scooted closer to Hyomin, the latter’s face showed no worries with her peaceful night.

“I wonder what you are dreaming about” Eunjung unconsciously smiled as she bended downward to take a better look at Hyomin. Closer and closer until she could feel Hyomin’s breath.

“Will you forgive me if I apologize?” Eunjung murmured alone

“Will you leave me if I have no reason to withhold you?” She continued

“Will you hate me for what I did to you?” As the thought of being hated by Hyomin, Eunjung felt her heart was wrenching with fear.

“I’m sorry but I love you Hyomin” Tear escaped from Eunjung’s eyes and down to her chin.

Eunjung laid back to the other side of the bed and tried hard to suppress herself from sobbing. She hoped she would sleep and wake up to find that she didn’t know the truth about this then she would have a reason to fool herself for keeping Hyomin with her as long as possible.   

 

******************************

 

“I’m going outside” Eunjung informed Hyomin as she was done with her breakfast.

“Where are you going?” Hyomin asked as she got up as well.

“Just something I needed to take care” Eunjung was walking off

“You don’t want me to come along” Hyomin was expecting the answer.

“No I’m fine, you just stay home” Eunjung told her with her back facing Hyomin.

“Eunjung?” Hyomin felt weird, Eunjung was acting all weird and it was much to her dislike these days.

“I’ll be back soon, don’t worry” Eunjung turned around and gave her an reassuring smile then left.

Eunjung was so off lately and it strike worry in Hyomin, she couldn’t understand why Eunjung was being like this, she wasn’t being cold like before but more like being down, she still spent time with Hyomin and took her out but there was something in her that Hyomin found it wasn’t right.

 

Hyomin was contemplating whether to approach a figure who was sitting at the same spot for so long, a taller girl seemed so distracted lately, and she was so clueless why Eunjung was acting this way, it started since the day Eunjung returned home that evening, she looked vulnerable and confusing. All Hyomin could do was to hug her until she got numb sitting with Eunjung in the same position for long hour, if she wasn’t wrong, she believed she noticed apologetic eyes from Eunjung every time they were having eyes contact, and the latter would try to avoid it.

 

“What are you doing?” By the time Hyomin knew it, her feet already led her to where Eunjung was, she slowly sat down next to the other. Eunjung wasn’t looking at her and kept quiet.

“Are you sick ?” Hyomin tried again, she asked caringly because Eunjung would usually fight with her but she was different now.

“No, I’m fine” Eunjung finally spoke, she turned her head to face Hyomin and smiled

“Did you eat something wrong, is your stomach upset?” Hyomin asked out of worry and that made Eunjung want to cry, how Hyomin was treating a person who was so mean to her just like that. Eunjung’s word stuck at and she could only shake her head as answer.

“Don’t worry I’m ok” Eunjung reassured while on her head was screaming that she wasn’t okay but she didn’t know how she could tell the latter, she was being extra careful these days.

“Can I help?” Hyomin was being totally worried and wished she could do something about this.

“Thank you, but I’m really fine” Eunjung was still trying to be as she claimed she was.  

“Aish, I’m bored” Hyomin pouted as she rested her chin on her palm, the sight was so adorable for Eunjung and it lightened up her mood.

“Are you?” Eunjung asked , this was rare to happen, Hyomin would never say she was bored.

“Yeah, you are so quiet and I have no one to argue with” The answer made Eunjung burst out her laughter.

“Wow, I don’t know you love arguing that much” Eunjung didn’t know that she was smiling.

“Sometimes it’s just too quiet” Hyomin reasoned. Eunjung realized that she left the latter alone while she was stuck with her own thought, she decided to put aside what bothered her and enjoyed the moments while she could.

“I’m bored too, let’s go and do something fun” Eunjung suggested, she got up and offered her hand to Hyomin, the latter looked up at her and smiled.

“Let’s go” Hyomin smiled, she didn’t have the idea where Eunjung would take her, all she knew she was willing to go along.

 

4 hours later

Hyomin was looking out to the far away horizon where blue water met the sky, salty breeze was blowing her hair till it became a bit messy, but Hyomin wouldn’t care less, she was letting her mind off thing and enjoyed what laid before her.

“You like it?” Eunjung returned with a glass of orange juice for Hyomin, her voice averted Hyomin’s attention to a taller women beside her, she wasn’t even aware when she was there.

 “Yes, thank you” Hyomin smiled as she accepted the drink.

“I’m relieved now, I thought you might not like it, you know it was kind a rush decision” Eunjung sipped her drink.

Hyomin shook her head and smiled for what just happened about couple of hour ago when Eunjung drove out of the house and stopped in front of a huge cruise that was about the leave the ferry, they were last few passengers that got on this leisure cruise which heading into the large sea and wouldn’t be back to land until next 10 days.

“I’ve never been out into the sea so this is interesting for me” Hyomin sincerely commented.

“You are not sea sick, are you?” Eunjung was trying to do something that she could spend more time alone with Hyomin then the idea suddenly popped up on her head and she was too excited to carefully think about this point.

“No I’m not” Hyomin’s confirmation brought some peace to Eunjung, at least she wouldn’t suffer and enjoyed next 10 days on this cruise.

“Are we really out in the sea for 10 days?” Hyomin asked as she put down the drink on the table near by.

“Yes, we shall be passing some islands and neighboring countries, why?” Eunjung asked

“I’m just worried” Hyomin’s expression was obvious that she had something on her mind

 “What are you worried about?” Eunjung raised her brow.

“We will be on this cruise for 10 days and I have one pairs of clothes on” Hyomin admitted innocently which caused Eunjung to laugh.

“Is that all you worried about?” Eunjung had an amusing expression on her face.

“What’s so funny? All you have are what you are wearing as well” Hyomin didn’t understand why the latter didn’t look bothered with the fact that they had nothing with them besides their respective shoulder bags with few necessary items they carried around with them everywhere.

“If that’s all you are worried then don’t be” Eunjung smiled while Hyomin looked confused still. Eunjung found that confused look so cute, she couldn’t help but felt like smiling wider.

“Come with me” Eunjung grabbed Hyomin’s hand and she was leading her to different zone of the cruise.

Passing different zones of the cruise which amazed Hyomin quite a lot, she didn’t expect to see such a huge swimming pool inside the cruise, not to mention all amenities and facilities provided in this huge ship, she didn’t wonder why people could spend the rest of the trip here when they were all things that people would enjoy about. Eunjung opened the glass door, leading Hyomin into a place which looked like duty free shopping area, in there, wide ranges of goods were displayed, categorized by products from sweet, souvenir gifts, perfumes to sport equipments.

“Now pick up what you want” Eunjung said when they finally stopped at clothing section, now Hyomin’s question was answered.

Hyomin was picking up reasonable pairs of clothes which she figured to wear during next ten days while Eunjung randomly put a couple t-shirt on basket.

“This one will look good on you” Hyomin lifted up a light white sleeve shirt and placed it on Eunjung, the latter didn’t seem to refuse so Hyomin took it at the permission to look for something that she thought suitable for Eunjung.  Eunjung just stood there letting Hyomin selecting clothes for her.

“I think we need suitcase as well so we can pack our clothes when we go back home” Eunjung suggested and walked toward bag and shoes section, Hyomin stood there looking at the latter, she was speechless at her own realization, they started being like real couple which held nothing against each other, it happened so naturally to the point that Hyomin started to scare, her heart was warning her, she was getting close to a dangerous line as she was falling deeper and she was afraid that it could disappear anytime, she was scared to lose all of this.

“Come here and help me to choose” Eunjung turned around, she sent Hyomin a warmest smile, and beckoned with her hand signaling Hyomin to come to her.   

“Whatever” Hyomin whispered to herself, she smiled back at Eujung and moved her feet to where Eunjung were. Hyomin made up her mind, whatever it would happe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter