☆Sungjong☆ Fantasyland

・Infinite Series・

“May I have this dance?” Sungjong reached his hand out to you. You hesitate but take his hand anyways. One dance wouldn’t hurt. Sungjong was one of five princes in your land, and he was next in line to be king. It’s pretty obvious that his mom and ill father wanted him to find a lovely queen as soon as possible. And having him search for one quite early wasn’t so bad, right?

 

Sungjong spins you one last time and brings you close to him. It was a bit awkward since you didn’t know each other well but his dancing skills were outstanding. “I thank you for this dance my lady.” He bows then proceeds with another question. “May I have your given name?” He smiles. “It is _______, your royal highness.” You simply answer. “Please, call me Sungjong. For the one’s that are favored by me should address me as Sungjong.” He informed you. “Oh, well then your roya- I mean, Sung…jong..” You paused feeling uncomfortable using his real name. “I should be leaving now.. but thank you for the dance.” You quickly bow to him and exit the ballroom.

 

Opening your eyes slowly, you find yourself laying down on the couch. “That was a weird dream..” You slowly sit up rubbing your eyes. Looking over at the clock it was fifteen minutes to midnight. Exhaling deeply you lay back down and fall asleep. Sitting on the hood of a car with Sungjong, you rest your hands on the back of your head and stare at the night sky with him. “Uhwa, yeppeuda.” ([How] Pretty/[So] Pretty/Beautiful) You expressed amazed by how many stars are in the sky. “It is.” Sungjong replied. Sungjong reached for your hand and intertwined his with yours. “But you know, the sky isn’t as pretty as you _______.” “Shut up.” You playfully push him away. “No joke. I’m not lying _______. You just gotta believe me, okay?” “I know you meant it Sungjong. Just hold my hand and enjoy the view.” You tell him as you scoot closer to him. “You’re the view.” He blurts out. Putting your finger over his lips you tell him to just keep his grease to himself.

 

Sungjong unlocks the door and enters the house with a yawn. He closes the door and puts down his things hoping to see you greet him happily after a long tiring day. “_______, _______?” He looks around the dark house until he spots you on the couch. “Eyyy, she couldn’t even stay awake.” He shakes his head with a faint giggle. Walking over to you with a huge grin, he notices you’re completely out cold. Carefully picking you up, Sungjong hears you mumbling then freezes in place. “… Sungjong?” You said in a raspy tone fluttering your eyes open. “What are you doing?” With widen eyes, he blinks a few times and looks around the room. “I-I’m.. carrying.. you. Why?” “Nothing, I was just dreaming of you.” “You had a dream of me?” You nodded. “You were a prince and then in another dream, we were watching the night sky.” He laughed listening to you explaining your interesting dreams as he carried you to bed. 

 

“So if I’m a prince, does that make you a princess?” He asked curiously. “I guess it does.” You reply back fixing the pillows and blankets. “Nae gongju!” (My princess) He cutely says bringing you into a hug. Sungjong kisses the top of your head followed by your forehead and cheeks. “You would be a pretty princess _______.” “Stop it Sungjong.. you’re embarrassing me.” You pull the covers over your head hiding from him. “Aw, c’mon! Don’t be like that princess! Wae geuraeeee?” (What?/What is it?/What’s wrong?) He emphasized. “Okay okay fine. Let’s just sleep now, hm?.” You answered back one last time cuddling up to him. “… Ne gongjunim ..” (Yes Princess.. [but saying it more formally]) He whispers. “Let’s go to sleep.” Sungjong yawns switching off the light.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so this time I decided to post more earlier rather than posting up at 11pm or midnight. With this one shot (or story in general) it seems like it's all over the place but it not! I think it was completed nicely. Also I'm seeing no one is commenting which is a little sad because I really do want to know your thoughts... *pouts* it's not that hard to leave a little review for me.

I just want to see your opinions that way it'll help me become a better writer and also give you more variety with my stories. Because not alot of people want to read repetitive things right? I'm not saying repetitive is bad, really, but in all I just want to know what you all think. Even for me, I try not to be a silent reader and leave messages to the people who write the wonderful stories I read! (on tumblr) And that reminds me.. I should read some on here but I haven't looked around that much haha ^^; In conclusion, comment! Please and thank you!! did i come on too strong?? I hope not  .-.

/hugs you with a smile/