☆Sungjong☆ Unexpected...

・Infinite Series・

You had tons of plans on this Saturday but it was pouring crazily outside. “I guess we’re gonna have to cancel plans with your members.” You look out the window hearing Sungjong sigh. “I’ll text them after I put in the dvd in.” You invited Sungjong over to your home since your roommate left to the U.S to visit her parents and older sister. You wanted to tag along but it was strictly family business. Plus having your new boyfriend over wasn’t as bad as being all alone in an apartment. But both of you were still a bit awkward with each other since it was only a week into the relationship. It’ll take time of course, however, you hoped it won’t be like this for a month. 

 

Sitting next to Sungjong on the floor as your backs hit against the couch, you grab a pillow to support your back. As the movie started, Sungjong grabbed a handful of popcorn and asked if you wanted some. “Sure.” You said reaching for the bowl. Sungjong blinks in confusion. He thought you were going to grab a few out of his hand. That’s why he took so much of the popcorn. Shrugging it off, he stuffed it all in his mouth then set down the bowl between the both of you. It was twenty minutes into the movie and you felt Sungjong scoot closer to you as he laid his hand on top of yours. Sitting stiffly, you look down at your hands then back at Sungjong. You weren’t expecting him to be looking at you but it was odd how he was doing this with you. ‘Why is he acting like this? Well, he is my boyfriend and all but.. why? Why is he rushing into this? Or am I just overreacting? Ugh! Shut up _______! Just pay attention to the movie and ignore your boyfriend’s hand. But, why is his hand so war-’ “________, do you want something to drink?” Sungjong asked you as he stood up heading to the kitchen. “N-No thank you. I’m fine.” You try not to stutter. “I’ll just bring you water in case you do get thirsty, okay?” “Okay.” You pull the blankets closer to you as you try and pay attention to the movie. Somehow, you couldn’t stop staring at Sungjong. You would pretend to watch the movie but in reality you would take multiple glimpses at your boyfriend watching him prepare the drinks and grab more food for himself. He would stop his actions once in a while to reply to a message while laughing or making a face. You hear him talk about Sungyeol being a punk as he gathers his things walking back to the living room. Facing the t.v, you take the glass of water Sungjong handed to you and set it aside on the coffee table. 

 

“Zombie movies aren’t really that scary anymore.” Sungjong says as he rests his head on his hand. “Well, some of them are. Plus the plots are good too.” You added. “Yeah but, most of them never explain how the citizens became zombies. That annoys me the most.” Looking at Sungjong as he expresses his opinions, you turn your attention back to the movie and see a girl hiding in a abandoned house. She runs towards the kitchen looking for a weapon until the lights go out followed by tons of zombies breaking in from the backyard door windows. As soon as the zombies grab her, a flash from outside peaked through your curtains and your lights go out followed by the loud thunder.

 

A bit startled by what happened, you stand up with Sungjong and grab extra flashlights out of the lmap table. Turning on your flashlights, you observe the living room and pick up the food to bring it into the kitchen. “Wait, don’t go anywhere!” Sungjong grabbed you pulling you back to him in a hug. “S-Sungjong, what are y-you doing? I’m just.. putting the food back.” You stammered. “You don’t know what caused the lights to go out! You never know what it is!” He exclaimed. “What? Zombies?” You suggested with a laugh. “No, it could be a killer. Or worse.” He whipsered his last two words. “Don’t be silly!” You waved him off walking to the kitchen. Following you into the kitchen Sungjong and you suddenly hear something tapping on the window. Scared out of your mind, you and Sungjong both jumped running out. “Andwae!” (Don’t!) He screamed. Hiding by the front door you and Sungjong hug each other in fear. Hearing loud bangs on the front door, Sungjong grabbed your hand running into the closet screaming. ‘This isn’t how I expected to die. I don’t wanna die. Especially while having a boyfriend!’ You thought to yourself. Noticing how close you were to Sungjong plus holding hands tightly, your face quickly turned red. Thank god it was dark or Sungjong would of seen. But then again, that shouldn’t matter because there’s a killer trying to break in!

 

Sungjong felt his phone vibrate and reached into his pocket with his hand shaking. “H-Hyung. Help us. There’s someone trying to get in ______’s house an-” “Yah! Lee Sungjong!” Sungjong furrowed his eyebrows. “Sungyeol?” “Are you gonna open the door or not!? Were practically in Lotte Water Park!!! Open up!” He yelled. “Was that Sungyeol?” You asked. Sungjong locked his phone and stepped out of the closet with you following behind. Sungjong explained what happened as you faced palmed knowing Sungyeol will never let you live this down. Opening the front door, Sungyeol and Myungsoo were glaring at your boyfriend as they made their way in along with the other members. 

 

Sunggyu called an electrician and announced that the power will be back on shortly. “That’s a relief.” Sungjong plops down between Woohyun and you. “Yeah, better than a killer, right Sungjonggie?” Sungyeol . “Sikkeureo!” (Shut up! But more “rudely” in a way almost) Sungjong counterattacks. “Yah inma! What did you say?!” (Inma: punk, jerk. But it is used as punk here) Sungyeol shouted back. Sunggyu glared at both of them causing them to stop their dispute. Sunggyu looked over at you and calmy said “_______, please take care of our Sungjong well.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another one up! And um... yeah *looks at clock* yeahhhh this one isn't up as early as the previous one but it's here! That's all that matters!!!  What do you think of this one shot?? Hmmmmm? HMMMMMMM??? ^^ Pls let me know! Also, excuse the minor mistakes!  /waves/