☆Sungjong☆ When You Spend More Time With Myungsoo And He’s Jealous

・Infinite Series・

*small quick note*  -   - means txt message!

 

Coming off another ride, you pull Myungsoo towards a new ride asking the other boys if they want to join in. “No thanks, I’m gonna go sit with Sungjong and Hoya.” Sunngyu waved you and the rest off. Continuing on, you sat with Myungsoo throughout all the rides because you always enjoyed his company and weirdly, Sungjong didn’t want to go on any rides. Lately Sungjong has been acting strange and you couldn’t figure out why. He’s not as active with you like when you first started to date. Was it because of schedules? Was he starting to fall out of love with you? He was almost like a different person and today you hoped he would spend alot of time with you at the amusment park. Thank goodness you had Myungsoo because if it wasn’t for him, you wouldn’t of had a great time with the guys. Somehow Myungsoo understood you the most out of all the members. Of course your boyfriend also connected well with you but Myungsoo was just a bit more. 

Returning to the dorm, Myungsoo and Woohyun pull you aside asking if you would join them on their walk. “Don’t you boys have practice in like an hour or so?” You asked them walking out the door. “We do, but, me and Myungsoo want to just take a relaxing walk before we go back to dancing for hours.” Woohyun explained putting his hands in his jacket pockets. “But why are you inviting me along?” You furrow your eyebrows. “Do you not want to join us?” Myungsoo responded glancing at Woohyun. “No, I just.. I was just wondering why.” Myungsoo and Woohyun smiled at your reply as they headed down the sidewalk. Following behind the duo, you look back at the dorm and wonder what Sungjong will be doing without you once again.

“How come we haven’t ran into any of your fans? Don’t they usually know where you live or whatever?” Waiting for the idols’ answers, you  examine your surroundings noticing only a few people walking around in groups or couples as they converse about who knows what. Some of them seemed very young so how could they not know infinite? “Maybe because it’s a school night?” Myungsoo told you with a laugh. “Or maybe it’s because we tell them to go home and not to focus so much on us. We don’t want our fans standing out here in the cold with minimal food and water.” Woohyun added. “Okay, I see what you mean but I thought some fans would of walked up to you asking for an autograpgh or picture by now.” You tell them almost puzzled. “This isn’t a variety show or drama _________. Not alot of fans see us on Mondays or Tuesdays.” “Yeah, it’s Fridays and the weekends that contain alot of our fans.” Myungsoo added on to Woohyun’s answer. Giving a nod, you and the boys walk back to the dorm ending the night stroll. Waving goodbye, you watch them hop into to vans and drive off to the dance studio.

Dropping your keys on to the dining table, you lazily pull off your purse and plop onto the small couch. Letting out a yawn with a stretch, you hear your phone go off. It was your roommate letting you know she’ll be staying with her parents for a few days since they’re in town to visit. Texting her back to have fun and say hi to her parents for you, you also mention that you’ll be fine all alone. Locking your phone back up, it rings again but this time it was Sungjong. -Yah! Why didn’t you spend time with me today!? You know how sad I was throughout the day? And you know I didn’t really want to be at the amusment park _________. And why did you disappear when we came back to the dorm??? I thought we were gonna eat dinner together before we left to practice!?!? How could you! :(- Really? That’s what he texted you? Sighing, you type up your side of the story explaining everything and hit send. -First of all, you never told me that you didn’t want to go to the amusment park. You just shrugged at all of us and got in the car. Even your manager asked if you wanted to stay behind instead! I would of gladly stayed at the dorm with you if you really didn’t want to go. And you were the one not answering my questions when I asked if you wanted to go on the rides or play games! Myungsoo was the only one that joined me for all the things we all did today! Also, no one wanted to cook when we came to the dorm, everyone was on their phones! Plus Woohyun and Myungsoo invited me on a walk! Jeez..- After a few minutes there was no reply from your boyfriend. “Wow..” You stand up shaking your head walking to the kitchen to get something to drink. Entering your room you sit back on your bed and look down at your phone waiting for a text however, an incoming call appeared instead.

“Yes?” You answer plainly hearing Sungjong saying your name sadly. “I’m sorry for bombarding you with all those questions. It’s because I don’t want you to be so close with him.” You furrow your eyebrows in confusion. What was Sungjong saying? “What do you mean? Who?” “Myungsoo hyung. You guys were so close and spending so much time together. I didn’t like it. I know you guys are very close but I’m your boyfriend and my jealousy.. my jealousy is-” He took a pause “Stop spending so much time with him okay! You need to be with me!?” Taken aback by his response you hold in a giggle and smile. “Sungjong.. don’t be so jealous. You know we’re just friends and Myungsoo knows we’re together. And I know it’s not your fault but, like I said, he was the only one there for me for the day. I’m sorry today didn’t go as you hoped it would.” Hearing Sungjong sigh, he begins to say “No, I’m the one that’s more sorry to you and hyung. I should have been in a more cheerful mood.” He apologized again. “It’s okay, but how about tomorrow we can do all the things you wanted to do with me, yeah? My roommate is out of town so we have the place to ourselves.” You suggest. “Yah, Lee Sungjong! We’re in the middle of practice! We don’t want to hear about the strange things you guys will be doing all alone in a house!” Sungyeol yelled out as Sungjong yelled back at him. Face palming you began to hear all the members go in an uproar about how Sungjong is finally growing up to be a wonderful man. “Uh, _________, mianhae.. I’ll call you back..” Glaring at your phone you quickly feel your cheeks burning up from embarrassment. “You had to put in on speaker again..”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*wipes sweat off brow* Man I am on a roll!!! hehe~~ Another one shot posted up for the one's who love Sungjong and Infinite in general!!! Enjoy!!