☆Sungjong☆ When He’s Too Shy To Ask You Out

・Infinite Series・

*another quick note* kkamjjakiya means you scared me/you startled me. For ____ -ah/ya it’s for your name. Names that have a vowel at the end use yaNo vowel is ah like Min-ah & Myungsoo-ya for example.

 

“I say you should just ask her Sungjonggie.” Dongwoo suggested as he laid on the couch. “I agree with Dongwoo hyung, instead of talking about her non-stop to us, you should go ask her out.” Sungjong pouted as he thought. “No, it’s not possible for me. I’ll get really nervous and shy and I’ll just look like a fool.” “That’s because you are one.” Sungyeol commented then added “Pabo..” Overhearing the conversation, Myungsoo walked in and patted his friend on the shoulder. “Don’t worry Sungjonggie, I know you can do it.” Sungjong lowered his eyes then sighed. “Easy for you to say, you don’t get as shy as me in front of girls.” “You have a point but I still do get shy you know.” Sunggyu couldn’t take it anymore, he was tired of hearing Sungjong go on about you and this whole situation. Walking over to Sungjong, he told him to listen carefully. “If you like her you need to go and ask her on a date. You’re wasting time blabbing about her here Sungjong-ah. I know, we know, and you know you have the guts to do it. The only thing that’s stopping you is yourself. Now go and ask her out!” “You’re right hyung! I will ask her out!” “I’m always right, now go Sungjong-ah!” Sunggyu opened the front door and pushed Sungjong out then closed it with a lock. Sungjong sighed heavily at the front door as he started heading to your house.

Reaching your house, Sungjong practiced what he was going to say to you at the door while hesitating to ring the doorbell. “________-ah/ya, I know we’ve been friends for a long time but- No that sounds too cliché. _______-ah/ya I was wondering if you were doing anything th- Ughhh no, not good enough.” After a few minutes Sungjong finally decided on what to say but, he still couldn’t bring himself to ring the doorbell. “Just do it Sungjong! You are a handsome man! Remember, like hyung said.” He told himself to boost his confidence more. Reaching towards the doorbell, the door opened abruptly revealing you standing there in confusion and shock. “Oh kkamjjakiya!” Sungjong jumped seeing you. “Hey Sungjong! What are you doing here?” You asked him. “Oh, I um, Uhhh I umm, I-I just wanted to.. h-hang out with you, that’s all.” He stammered on his words. “Sure, where do you wanna go?” Sungjong took a pause to think of a good place for the both of you to hang out. After a minute or so he snapped his fingers and said “The park.” “The park?” You questioned him. “Yeah, the park!” He replied happily. 

Entering the isolated park, Sungjong kept scolding himself in his head on how he should of asked you out when he was at your door. “Aishh, dang it Sungjong! Aishh why didn’t I just ask her there!?” He harshly whispered to himself. “Sorry, what was that?” You turned around to face Sungjong with slight confusion. “Ah, n-nothing _______-ah/ya haha i-it was nothing.” He stumbled on his words again. Giving him a small shrug, you observe the playground and notice a bench. Heading over to the wooden bench you pat the empty spot gesturing Sungjong to join you. 

The two of you sat there and talked for a while then played on the swings laughing at all the funny memories you guys shared as the time ticked by. Slowly, the sun began to set as it gradually turned colder. Returning to the bench to rest, you grab Sungjong’s hands leaving him puzzled and surprised by your action. “Is it okay if I borrow your hands? Mine are practically frozen from the cold.” Sungjong only nodded as you warmed up your hands with his. “How are your hands so warm compared to mine? You’re not even wearing any gloves!?” You complained shivering. “I don’t know _______-ah/ya.” Sungjong laughed. Sungjong knew this was the perfect time to ask you out. Just the two of you alone and holding hands? It’s literally perfect timing. Taking a deep breath, Sungjong was ready to confess his feeling to you, however, you barged in and asked “Do you know what time is it?” “Huh?” He was taken aback by the sudden question. “What time is it?” You asked again. Sungjong pulled his phone out of his jacket’s pocket and announced “7:37pm, why?” With widened eyes you stand up quickly and adjust you coat. “Mianhae Sungjong, I need to go. I have to go help my friend at a cafe. Plus it’s the holiday seasons so it’ll be very busy.” “Oh, really? O-Okay then..s-see you tomorrow” He waved at you feeling bummed out. “See you tomorrow!” You yelled out with a wave heading down the sidewalk. Sungjong was disappointed of the outcome, he should of asked you hours ago that way he would known if you liked him back or not. Sungjong walked out of the park kicking a small rock to the side and looked up at the sky watching snow fall. "Maybe another time.“

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another cute Sungjong scenario!!! So did you like this one shot of your bias???? Because if he was my bias I would love it.. lol.. just saying ^^

Thank you for reading!! Just a few more and they're all up on here!