☆Sungjong☆ Falling In Love With A Trainee (Part 2)

・Infinite Series・

Walking into the audition room, you see a camera set up to record you along with four people sitting at a table with papers in their hands or off to the side. Taking a breath, you walk over and stand on the mark and bow. “Annyeonghaseyo, my name is _______.” “Ne, _______, please sing for us followed by a dance and then a personal talent.” The man asked. “Ne.” You reply and do as your told. Once that part was over they began to ask you more questions about why you came to audition and why you wanted to be an idol. “Thank you for participating _______ you may leave now.” The scout that gave you the card announced. Leaving the room you return home and patiently wait.

 

- 3 Years Later -

 

“Alright, that’s enough for today.” Your dance teacher informed all the trainees as they wiped off sweat or tears. Gulping down water, you pick up your towel that was on top of your jacket and wipe away the sweat from your neck. Massaging your shoulder, you gather your things lazily until you hear the door open causing the trainees to react in excitement. Turning around you see Woohyun, Dongwoo, Sunggyu and Sungjong waving to you guys. Everyone bowed to their sunbaes as Dongwoo and Sunggyu gave out a mini speech while Woohyun helped brighten the mood. But you on the other hand only bowed and tried to hide behind other trainees. Of all the memebers why did Sungjong have to be here? Does he recognize you? He coudln’t have! It’s been three years! After the members leave, you walk over to your friend Lana. “Can you believe it!? We met Infinite! Well, most of them.” Lana jumped up and down excitedly. “Yah, Lana-ya. I was so scared.” You confessed. “Waeyo?” She asked furrowing her eyebrows. “Sungjong sunbae..” You told her quietly. “I doubt he remembers you _______. Did he look over at you?” “I don’t know, I was hiding behind Ginah unnie.” Lana facepalms and swings her arm over your shoulders. “Trust me, if he recognized you, he would’ve pulled you aside or gave out a hint to you _______.”

 

It was the end of the month and you know what that means. Evaluations. Everyone was on edge and you tried not to let the stress get to you. Even Lana and Ginah were too busy to hang out with for a bit. But it’s okay since the three of you along with four other members were part of the singing group. Trainees alos spread rumors that Woolim was going to debut yet another girl group followed by a boy group and by the looks of it, it was true. In your group, no one wasn’t quite sure if all of your were the ones to debut or just a few. Either way, you trained for a good amount of years and you felt ready! Not to mention you were foreign. And that’s where the other rumor came from. Supposedly, Woolim wanted a mixture of idols in the two new groups. Not only korean, american korean, chinese, thai or taiwanese, but japanese, filipino, or any! It’s gonna be groundbreaking. 

 

Walking into the room for evaluations, you notice Sungjong sitting with the rest of Infinite and other Woolim artists. Of course the CEO was present along with the dance teacher, music teacher, well practically everyone who has helped all the trainees were there. Taking a deep breath you sit next to your group and wait your turn. 

 

Finally your group was next. The song you all chose to dance to was surprisingly an Infinite song since the other group of trainees called dibs on a girl group song. And you didn’t want to dance to the same gender of artist. You all wanted to stand out. But using an Infinite song wasn’t really gonna make you stand out. It’ll grab Infinite’s attention maybe, but that’s about it. As the song started, Lana began the first verse followed by another trainee. During the chorus you and another girl shared parts. Ginah took the lead for dancing as the last two trainees ended the song. One sang as the other rapped with confidence. It was going pretty well since everyone danced and sang along. Once it was over everyone applaud as you all prepared for the dance routine.

 

Now you wouldn’t call yourself the next Jung Yunho but you did dance well enough to impress a few teachers and peers. You were one of the three girls that led the dance number and strangely you were all in sync for once. Maybe because of the pressure? And how all the seniors had their eyes only on you. Or was it the serious yet scary stare you all recieved once in a while from the CEO? Overall, the examinations were over and you can finally breathe comfortably.

 

After hearing the results, the CEO was very impressed with you and two other girls. Giving the leader position to Ginah he advised her to take care of all of you well. As all the trainees exited the room the Infinite members went to greet and congratulate your group on doing well. It was thoughtful of them but very quick since they had schedules. Bowing to them one by one Sungjong noticed you and bowed with a smile. Bowing back you give him a small smile thanking him. “Oh! I know you!” He suddenly said. Confused and shocked you just stare at him not knowing what to say. “You’re the girl that I and a talent scout asked to come audition for Woolim! _______, right? Wahh, daebak! Look at you!” He smiled even more brightly. Bowing again, you thank him kindly as your cheeks begin to heat up. “Yah, Sungjong you’re embarrassing her.” Sunggyu told him with an elbow nudge. “I-I didn’t think you would recognize me Sungjong sunbaenim. I’m just as shocked as you.” You reply nervously. The Infinite members realized Sungjong wanted some privacy with you so the exited the room quickly. “So what are you doing tomorrow? We should catch up. I wanna know how everything went for you here. Let’s be good friends, araso?” He urged with a warm smile. “I would like that.” You answer him.

 

Sungjong was ecstatic. Who knew the girl he asked to join Woolim would make him fall in love at first sight? And now, knowing she’s a part of his company and good friends? What else is there? Sungjong felt his heart rate increase as he saw you smile shyly. He shouted “Hwaiting!” to you as he ran out of the room. Smiling to yourself, you ran back to the practice room to tell your friends what had happened.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

/Celebrates!!/ Okay I'm officially done with all the Infinite scenarios!!! /applauds/ now how did you like the continuation???? hehehehe I hope you liked it okay? :D anyways like I said MANY TIMES before, if you want a one shot of your infinite bias let me know! Or else this will be it for the Infinite Series~ Thank you so much for reading just thank you! You know I will be writing about Infinite no matter what and other idols okay? Just thank you guys! Subscribers/Non-Subscribers/Silent readers thank you!!!