☆Myungsoo☆ He Thinks You Know He Has A Crush On You

・Infinite Series・

Knocking on the door you wait patiently checking the time on your phone. “He said to meet at two, what’s with the hold up?” You question yourself beginning to knock on the door again. Pulling back your fist to tap the door with your knuckles, you freeze your actions hearing someone unlocking the door. “Finally..” You whisper. Poking his head out the door, Sungjong looks down and smiles at you with a wave. “Mianhae _________, we were playing video games in Sungyeol hyung’s room and the volume was a bit loud.” “It’s cool, I’m just glad one of you heard me.” You step inside their dorm and set down your bag looking around. Sungjong on the other hand nodded with a relieved laugh knowing their manager had to text one of them to go answer the door.

Following Sungjong to Sungyeol’s room you wait outside next to the door as the maknae steps in to get his hyungs attention. You hear Sungjong raising his voice at them how they need to greet their guest and to prepare food. Sadly Sunggyu yelled back and threw a pillow scolding him. Shaking your head you see Sungjong step out with the rest of s smiling awkwardly. “Annyeong _________! I haven’t seen you since the beginning of promotions for Last Romeo!” Woohyun gave you a quick hug and moved back for the others to greet you. “Yeah, it’s been.. very long hasn’t it?” You smile with a giggle. “So what bring’s you here?” Dongwoo asked waving with his two hands. “Sungjong said he wanted all of us to catch up. Plus he also invited me to dinner.” You responded bowing to Sunggyu. “So you’re gonna be here for the whole day?” Sungyeol tilted his head then secretly turned to look at Myungsoo with a smirk. “Why? You don’t want me here?” You glare at him. “No, not at all! I’m glad you’re here _________. It’ll be an interesting day..” He evily laughs quietly glancing at Myungsoo then nudging him forward towards you. “Annyeong _________.” Myungsoo greets you as he met eyes with you for a second then looks away shyly. You didn’t noticed his actions at all due to Sungjong pulling you towards the kitchen.

“What would you like to eat _________?” Sungjong begins to bring out pans and tons of chopsticks . “I’ll have whatever you guys want.” “Really? Then I want ramen and kimchi fried rice!” “Me too!” Woohyun added. “That’s fine.” You smile back at them. Usually when you’re with them you always help them cook, but since it’s been a while meeting up with them they had you sit on the couch with Dongwoo and Myungsoo who didn’t have to prepare dinner all because of rock paper scissors. “ _________, how come you never visited us after our last romeo promotions?” Letting out a sigh you explain to Dongwoo that you were too caught up in school and work. Work didn’t really take up most of you’re time it was just school that was stressing you out, however both did drain you. “Ah, I see. Well, if you ever need help on any subject, we will help you! Especially Myungsoo-ah! Right?” Dongwoo patted Myungsoo’s knee waiting for a response. Myungsoo agreed with a stutter trying not to look directly at you. “Yah, what’s with you? Why are you acting like this?” Dongwoo questioned Myungsoo with a laugh. “N-Nothing. I just.. I was in my thoughts, that’s all.” He stammered as he defended himself. Feeling like you should give the boys some privacy to talk, you decided to go check on the rest of the members that are handling the food.

Dongwoo tilts his head at Myungsoo then furrows his eyebrows. “You haven’t said anything at all to _________. You guys would talk to each other non-stop! What’s going on Myungsoo-ah?” “Nothing I’m just tired.” Dongwoo glared playfully then jokingly punched his shoulder. “Ow! That hurt!” Myungsoo rubbed his arm. “I didn’t even hit you that hard! Just tell me what’s going on, hm?” Myungsoo sighed looking down at his feet, taking a breath he began to speak but Sungyeol barged in and spatted “He likes _________ hyung. And he’s losing his mind because he thinks she knows but we’ll never know until he confesses.” “Yah!” Myungsoo yelled at him. Clearing his throat he continued in a suppressed voice. “She could of heard you pabo! Ugh!” “No she didn’t, she’s in the bathroom.” Myungsoo glared at Sungyeol then faced Dongwoo. “You like.. _________? You really like her?” “Yes! I like her!” Myungsoo whispers in a harsh tone. “Uhwa, daebak!” Dongwoo looked away in shock. “Hey! The food is ready!” Sungyyu and Hoya yell out in unison.

As Sungjong set the table with Dongwoo, Sungyeol opened his big mouth and told all the members that Myungsoo had a crush on you. Plus there was no way you would be able to listen in on the conversation, since you were in the hall on the phone with your friend telling her you’ll probably be home late. Hanging up your phone, you head towards the table and took a seat in between Sunggyu and Woohyun while Myungsoo was diagonally across from you. 

Eating in silence, Dongwoo and other members kept glancing at you or Myungsoo wondering what will happen. You kind of notice how odd they were acting but you didn’t think too much of it since they’re always big dorks. Myungsoo on the other hand was getting a little frustrated and would glare at Sungyeol from time to time. Sungjong sat up breaking the awkward silence and suggested if anyone would want ice cream afterwards. Of course all of you were in the mood for ice cream after ramen and kimchi fried rice, but you slowly noticed how the members declined to go and retrieve it asking only Myungsoo to go with you and Hoya. “Is there something you guys aren’t telling me?” You suddenly sit up and ask them. “Aniyo.” Sunggyu replied quickly with a straight face. “You’re not pulling a prank on me are you?” You ask once more. All of them deny asking for ice cream as they hand you money. Giving a quick glare at all of them, you ask Myungsoo and Hoya which mini market is closer. “Actually, I need Hoya for something important _________. It sort of slipped my mind!” Woohyun laughed linking arms with Hoya. “I thought I was gonna g-” Woohyun tightened his grip then gestured to him. “Um, yeah.. mian _________, Woohyun needs me for this.” Hoya apologized almost in a confused tone but walked off with Woohyun to their room.

Walking in silence with Myungsoo, you ask him to hold onto the money since you realized you had non-existent pockets. Myungsoo only nodded as he continued to lead the way. Myungsoo tried to calm his heart down knowing you were with him but he kept wondering to himself if you were thinking of confronting him. ‘What do I do? What should I say? Should I say anything? She hasn’t really said anything to me all day.. but that’s becuase I’ve been avoiding her. Maybe I shouldn’t avoid her? But what if she brings up the subject? She knows I like her. Crap. I don’t know what to do! Aishh stupid members!! Why did they abandon me!??!’ “Is this the place?” You bring Myungsoo out of his thoughts as he looks up at the glowing sign. “Yeah, it is.” He answered. 

Searching for ice cream in the back aisle, You spot the ice cream the boys wanted and begin to hand a few to Myungsoo. “What flavor did you want?” You look back at Myungsoo holding up two ice creams. “What flavor do you like? It doesn’t matter to me.” He stated. “Me too, I could care less since I like all flavors.” Myungsoo sighed then asked you to pick first. After a few moments of bickering back and forth of who should choose first, you finally gave up and picked strawberry. Deep down Myungsoo also liked strawberry but settled for chocolate.

After paying for the ice cream, Myungsoo and you both began to devour your treats first. You know, first come first serve? Trailing behind you, Myungsoo kept looking at you as he silently ate his ice cream going back into his thoughts. Looking up at the sky, as it slowly transitioned from pink and orange to a dark blue, you suddenly feel someone grab the bag from your hand. Looking next to you Myungsoo took the bag of ice creams quietly and walked in front of you abruptly stopping in place. “What’s wrong Myungsoo?” You ask him puzzled. “I have something to say.” He announced. Giving him a slight nod you waited for what he had to say. “First, I’m sorry we didn’t talk at all ever since you got here. Second, I know we kinda drifted apart after promotions and it was awkward but hopefully after today it won’t be. Lastly, I have soemthing really important to tell you.” Getting concerned, you step closer and ask him what’s wrong. Myungsoo laughed but it came out more like a small scoff to him. “I’m.. I’m confessing. I finally had the confidence to say that I like you. _________, I like you more than a friend and I hope you feel the same way, if not, I truly understand your feelings. And we can stay just friends.” Myungsoo confessed calmly yet inside he was freaking out knowing you already knew this. Staring back at him in shock you suddenly went blank and felt your heart beat increase. “I-I don’t-” You paused “I.. I feel the same way Myungsoo. I didn’t know you felt this way for me. I thought I was the only one.” Myungsoo widened his eyes with his mouth open slightly. “Wait, you- you like me!? I thought.. I thought you knew!” He blinked in confustion trying to gather all the information. “Well now you both know!” Sungyeol yelled out coming from behind both of you. You and Myungsoo both turned to Sungyeol furrowing your eyebrows and questioned him why he was here. “Everyone kept asking when the ice cream would arrive and so I decided to go and see what took so long… and now I know why.” Sungyeol gave a look to you both then snatched the bag out of Myungsoo’s hand. Letting out a tsk, Sungyeol complained how annoying it was to wait for Myungsoo to confess and he took out his ice cream.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First one shot up!!! Oh yeah! I know it's been so long okay!?!?! OTL I had horrible writers block I was a mess -_____- But I'm back and ready to write!!!! Please look forward to all the one shots I will be posting here!!! ^_^ thank you & enjoy~