☆Myungsoo☆ A Bad Day Can Be A Good Day Too..

・Infinite Series・

Mindlessly flipping through the pages of his magazine, Myungsoo closes his eyes as he rests his chin on his hand. Deep in thought, he wonders to himself about all the things that happened within this week. There wasn’t really much that went on for the past six days, not very interesting or important, but he still thought about it. Adjusting his position, he laid his head on his arms getting more comfortable on his bed. Dozing off he suddenly heard you groan loudly then slaming the door to the bathroom. Well, that woke him up for sure. Sitting up on the bed he stretched out his arms then rubbed his neck after hearing a slight crack. “Look at this!!” You yell at him barging into the room. Widening his eyes he sees you grabing your hair with a frown. “_________ your… your hair.” Your boyfriend points at your freshly dyed hair. “I know! it’s.. it’s green! ” You cry out covering your face. “It’s not only green! It’s sea green!!” You sniffle plopping down on the bed. On the verge of tears, you feel Myungsoo hug you from the side laying his head on your shoulder. “I actually like it _________.” He looks up at you and wipes away your tears. Giving him a light scoff you scoot more onto the bed. “You’re only saying that to make me feel better about the color.” “I’m not!” He grabbed a strand of your damp green hair and looked at it closely. “I think it looks really pretty on you. You should appreciate the color more. Sea green might not be an all time favorite but, I think you can pull this off well.” He told you with a smile. “You think so?” Myungsoo nodded then asked if you wanted to watch a drama with him while your hair dries. 

Starting another episode, Myungsoo touches your hair and feels how soft it is. “See, look at the color now! It looks even better.” He watched you examine your hair in the sunlight that peeked out of the curtains. The more you looked at your hair, the more you felt content with it. “I guess you’re right Myungsoo. This color isn’t that bad after all.” You your hair one last time before hugging your boyfriend. You thanked him as you kissed his cheek and resumed watching the drama. Myungsoo on the other hand wanted to hug and kiss you after your sweet display of affection towards him. He suddenly found you even more cuter than before. Not that were never ten times as cute. Myungsoo held your hand for a good few seconds then began to cuddle you. Not really understanding what has got into him you casually cuddle him as well watching the last scene of the drama. “Did I ever tell you that you were the cutest girl in the room during the Paradise music video set?” He confessed confidently. Holding back a smile you only shake your head. “I didn’t know that.” “Well, now you know.” He stays silent for a moment then begins to press his face into your neck and kisses your cheek. “You’re so pretty and tiny _________.” He continues to hug you and kiss your face. Taken aback by his actions you wonder why he’s being so mushy and plain romantic. Was it because of the drama? Or was it because of your hair issues and he was trying to make you feel even more better? No, he wouldn’t do that. You’ve never experienced this before since your former boyfriends didn’t enjoy displaying affection a lot. It was always so rare to be kissed and hugged. You even wondered if they were just rooting for the other team. Giving a quick kiss on his cheek, you tell him that you agree that you are cute and short with a laugh. 

Holding hands as you walk downstairs with him, he stops in place and looks up at you. “_________, you know that I really love you, right?” He confessed once again yet, it seemed even more serious and romantic. “I love you too Myungsoo.” You reply almost in a nervous tone as you try to calm down your heart rate. “I want you to call me oppa from now on, araso?” You widen your eyes knowing it is now serious. He’s taking the relationship to another level. Giving him a nod you smile to yourself heading to the living room. Sitting with him on the couch as you wait for the infinite members to come over, you lay on his chest and say “I’m glad you’re my boyfriend Myungs-” You pause catching yourself and continue. “… oppa.” You laugh childishly. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehehehehe another one up and ready to read! How was this one??? I know I know it was WAY too short but I think it's great! It doesn't need to be a long story to be good... right? :D