☆Sungjong☆ When He Has A Crush On You

・Infinite Series・

*quick note* kkamjjakiya means you scared me/you startled me. For ____ -ah/ya it’s for your name. Names that have a vowel at the end use ya. No vowel is ah like Joon-ah & Mireu-ya for example. ____ssi is for formal use like Ms./Mrs./Miss/Mr. In other words, honorifics

 

Adjusting your tie, you look into your small makeup mirror and slick back your eyebrows one last time. Dropping the mirror into your skirt’s pocket with a sigh, you walk down the hall heading to your math class. If only you could start any subject first thing in the morning other than math. You don’t necessarily hate math… it was just boring most of the time. Turning a corner, a group of upperclassmen notice you and wave as you give them a bow with a shy smile. “Annyeonghaseyo.” You greeted them kindly. “Oh, annyeong.” One female spoke up. “Annyeong.” A male also greeted. Bowing again you give a small smile and begin to walk away. “What’s your name?” Another boy behind them asked you in an almost quiet tone. If his voice was any softer and low you probably wouldn’t of heard his question. Turning to face him you say “________, and you?” “It’s Lee Sungjong.” He answered quickly. “Nice to meet you Sungjong.” You awkwardly smile and head to your class.

Almost done with the day you enter your last class, drama. Walking through a door near a deserted bathroom, you see black velvet curtains resting on each side of the stage showing the view of the auditorium. In awe from the sight, you hear a man call your name pulling you out of your thoughts. “Miss ________ssi?” Looking at the teacher you announce you are here and apologize.

Hearing muffled giggles you look out to the seats and see students sitting as they chat away. Searching for a seat you notice a familiar face sitting towards the far left in the back. Walking over you wave with a smile and ask if you could sit next to him. Looking up from his papers Sungjong jumps in surprise with widen eyes. “Kkamjjagiya!!” He clutches his shirt peering up at you. “I’m sorry, forgive me.. but, like I said before, is it okay if I sit with you?” Sungjong lightly gulps with a nod.

Throughout the class Sungjong would eye you whenever you would smile or laugh due to the teacher cracking jokes to break the ice between all the students. But of course you were too into the class to even noticed his harmless stares. Once class ened, you noticed Sungjong already walking out main door of the auditorium. Packing up your things hurriedly, you caught up to the tall boy and called out his name. Turning his head to the left he saw you out of breath adjusting your backpack’s strap onto your shoulder again. “Yeah?” He asked almost in a confused tone. “Is it.. okay if I… if I can sit with you.. in this class? I really don’t have… any friends in here and.. I only know you.” Sungjong held back his extreme happiness and nodded slowly trying not to look into your eyes for a long time. “Ah, thank you!” You quickly hugged him unexpectedly and walked out first. Sungjong on the other hand turned three shades pink as the temperature of his cheeks went up.

A few weeks have passed and you and Sungjong were now semi good friends. Half way through drama class, two people were to act out a random scene in front of everyone given by their teacher. “________-ah/ya and Sungjong-ah step onto the stage please.” The teacher announced.

Walking to the center of the stage you both bow and look out to everyone in a stiff position. “Yah, don’t be so tense. Relax, and take a deep breath.” Your teacher reassured you. “Now, I would like the both of you to act out a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. The boy is wondering if he should kiss her cheek first or wait another time. While the girl is more bolder with skinship.” Sungjong widened his eyes as the rest of the students were oohing and whistling. “Andddd cue!” The teacher shouted happily. Looking over at Sungjong you smiled and began to play the part. “Thank you for taking me out on a date today.” You smiled at him putting a loose strand of hair behind your ear. “Well, you are mine and I think we should go out atleast twice a week, yes?” He awkwardly rested his arm over your shoulders. The students began oohing again as others cringed in their seats. “How about… three times a week?” You stepped closer to him. Sungjong gulped and leaned close to your face and said “Why not everyday?” Turning away you bit your lip as he face palmed missing the chance to kiss you. Running his fingers through his hair, he turned around to continue until you suddenly kissed him on the cheek. “I know boys usually make the first move but it doesn’t matter to me, I’m just glad you’re my boyfriend.” You smiled cutely at him. Ending the skit you realized his face was extremely red. “Sungjong sunbae, are you okay?” You asked tilting your head. “I-I’m okay, is it hot in here?” Sungjong fanned himself looking around. “Are you sure you’re okay?” Sungjong faked a smile as he walked off stage. “Yeah, I just need some air.”

“Aishhh, get a hold of yourself Sungjong!” He felt his hot cheeks leaning against a tree. Observing the area for a water fountain, Sungjong kept replaying the scene of you kissing him on the cheek over and over again. “No, stop. Stop thinking about that! Just go back in there and play it cool. You’ll be fine Sungjong.. I’ll be fine.” Returning to his seat, he watches you pack up your stuff and abruptly grab your arm without thinking. Shocked by his sudden action, you give him a puzzled look and ask what’s wrong again. “________-ah/ya, do.. you want to hang out with me after school?" 

Strolling down the sidewalk, Sungjong kept tripping or bumping into things as he tried to converse with you about anything. "Are you sure you’re okay? Because you’ve been acting pretty odd ever since drama.” Sungjong faked another laugh and leaned on a pole and scoffed. “Trust me, I’m fine! How many times do I have to tell you ________-ah/ya.” “Okay then..” You walk ahead of him shaking your head with a giggle. Sungjong fanned his face behind your back again trying to bring down the dark shade of pink taking over his face. He felt his ears knowing they were also hot red due to embarrassing himself throughout the walk. Turning around, you glare at your friend playfully and jogg over. “What is it now?” You link arms with him. “Ah, it’s nothing I was day dreaming.” “About what?” You look up at him. “A girl.. group.” Sungjong answered hesitantly.

He knows you’ll forget about this conversation in a bit, but he won’t forget to think of you. One day when he’s not so shy he’ll confess to you, however, he wishes he could have done it the moment you kissed him.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sungjong has entered the building!!! What are your thoughts on this one shot ladies??? (or gentlemen...?) I think I could of added more unf to it but it's good. I like it.