☆Myungsoo☆ One Drink Is All It Takes, Right?

・Infinite Series・

Clumsily slamming down a shot glass Myungsoo stares at the green liquor bottle wondering why it’s empty. “Ajumma, please bring me more soju!” He yells out with a smile. “Yah yah yah! I think that’s enough for today Myungsoo-ya. You already finished a bottle and a half! I think it’s time for you to head home before you get drunk.” Myungsoo stands up abruptly and glars at Sunggyu. His glare quickly turned into a smile with a quick laugh. “Ah, maybe you’re right hyung. I’ll go home now.” He waves goodbye to s and manager as he stumbles over the small chairs. “See! Not even drunk yet and you’re already clumsy!” Sungyeol yelled out shaking his head. Ignoring Sungyeol, Myungsoo looks around the busy streets and points towards a side walk with a side smile. “Ah, maja!” He snaps his fingers and walks in the right direction.

 

Myungsoo finally reaches the front door and knocks twice waiting for you to answer. Unlocking the door you tell your boyfriend “You know Myungsoo, you do realize you have your own set of keys? Or did you lose th-” Myungsoo pulls you in for a tight hug nuzzling his face on your shoulder. Smiling at his actions you quickly hug him and and kiss his cheek. “Oh, Myungsoo! Your breath…” You plug your nose getting a strong whiff of the liquor. “Don’t worry, I’m not drunk or anything I just had one drink _______.” “Yeah okay, just go brush your teeth or drink something to get rid of the smell please.” You move out of his way and lock the door back up. “Besides, you’d be crying if you were drunk.” You added walking towards the bedroom. Thinking back on the thought of him crying while drunk was strange but funny. You almost thought it was pitiful at one point. Let’s just say that is something Myungsoo wouldn’t enjoy discussing with anyone.

 

After your boyfriend changes into pajamas, he lays down in the bed next to you and pulls the covers over his and your lower body. Pecking your forehead, Myungsoo hugs you close to him and begins to rub your back tenderly. You really enjoyed this okay? Not because he’s being so touchy and all, even though you do like that. But your back has been hurting for the past few days and this back rub was something you really needed. Snuggling up to him more you wondered of you even wanted to use the blanket since Myungsoo’s body warmth was better than a big piece of cloth. Playing with the strands of his bangs, you feel Myungsoo intertwine his hand with your free hand and rubs the back of your hand with his thumb. “What did you do today?” You casually ask him. “Not much just the usual idol stuff. Practice, practice and practice.” Giving a small nod in return you ask him another simple question. “You didn’t have any fanmeets or travel out of Seoul?” Myungsoo shakes his head and your cheek. “I’m not doing anything tomorrow so let’s just stay in bed, okay?” You laugh at his suggestion. “But we will have to leave this bed eventually Myungsoo.” “I know _______. And try not to ruin the moment with more questions, araso?” “Araso..” You give him a kiss on the lips and continue to cuddle eachother slowly drifting off into sleep.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soooooooo this one might of not been very long but in all it's really good (in my opinion..) But anyways enjoy this new one shot!!! /thanks the readers and runs off/ :D