Misery

OMG!

As I was slowly opening my eyes the pain started getting stronger , I moaned a few times and I tried moving my hand to rub the place where I had been hit but after a few second I realized I couldn't and that they were tied . Ok what now ? Great , not even a month in this and I'm already being kidnapped and who knows maybe tortured in the near future . My vision was a bit blurry so I couldn't make out the face of the man in front of me but the silhouette was so familiar I would be able to recognize it anywhere , it was Sehun and I'm pretty sure he wasn't restrained the way I was . When he saw that I gained conciousness againhe made his way over to me and smirked . 

So sleeping beauty is finally awake ? He asked in a tone that sent shivers down my spine . No this couldn't be the Sehun I know , was he secretly a psycho or some ? This didn't look or sound like the Sehun I knew . I tried moving my feet but they were also tied by a very rough rope that I'm more then sure is going to leave some nasty bruises . 

Wh...what's going on ? I asked confused . 

You'll see ... He said while sitting  on the edge and leaning his head down near my neck , he was leaving a few hickeys while making his way down to my colar bones and finally resting his head on my chest , he smirked again . What is going on , why am I here ? Why am I all tied up ? Why is Hun behaving like this ? Is this all a bad dream ?  A nightmare ?  He got up and leaned down to my ear . You'll see . He said again and locked eyes with me , for a moment I saw sorrow written in his eyes but it all changed back to a cruel look and a scary aura around him . 

I looked around and analysed the room . It was in a heavy grey colour , there was a small lightbulb that was hanging from the cieling and one metal door . The sofa was black leather and a small table was in front of it . What was this place ? Hun said Kris and Han knew where we were going , was this what he meant ? Or is it just something spontenous that he decided to get me here ? Do my brothers know about this ? Why am I in this mess ?!! The room was getting chilly , and my sweater was gone so I was left only in the party dress . That wonderful party dress that was now most probably gonna be destroyed , and even if it isn't I'm still not gonna wear it ever again .  The door clicked open and another guy came in , this time with a malicious look on his face . He scared me to the core of my bones . 

Well well , Sehun chose right , you are one of a kind . He his plump lips and grabbed my face harshly , brouhjt me up to his level and smelled me like he was taking a sniff of his new pray . I grabbed his hand and tried to losen his grip but to no avail , I do not know how much time I was unconcious but I certainly got dehydrated and weaker . He dumped me back on the couch and started running his fingers over my cheeks slowly gripping with one hand my dress and trying to reap it , my struggle was as expected useless and the material was really soft so it wasn't a hard thing to do , he succeded after only one try . He saw the black lace bra that I was wearing and at that was the most humiliating moment in my life , the way his eyes devoured me , a very terrifying light sparked up in his eyes . He my lips while ripping the rest of the dress and showing off my matching underwear . I screamed hoping that Sehun could hear me , and then it hit me , would he come even if I screamed ? 

Don't worry , no one can disturb us . I made sure of that . He said while that macabre glisten in his eyes was insteifying with every second. Your precious Sehun isn't going to save you . He continued while a strand of his red hair went loose on his face and grinned from ear to ear . You're going to enjoy this . He said before he undid my bra . Or not.

I was scared , and cold , all I wanted to do was cry and cry and cry for what was happening to me . But I couldn't let him have the pleasure of seeing me weak so I just endureed . He bit my lower lip until it bled and then moved down to my s caressing them them up , while playing with my hair . He undressed himself as well , the black leather jacket he was wearing and the simple balck shirt were off in a second showing his tattoos , his black jeans went down as well with his Hugo Boss underwear , he ripped my underwear like the total beast he was marveled himself .He put his head in the crook of my neck and lended soft kisses on it , he traced the lines of my stomack and started kissing me , after tracing down he entrusted one of his fingers in me and made a realization that had him plaster another grim smirk on his face .  

Well well such a good girl weren't you . He chuckled . But every good girl goes bad at one point , willingly or not .

I tried to scream again but my throat was hoarse so the only thing that escaped my lips was small whimper . I tried kicking him and finally succeded , he fell and his head on the table , what a little , falling that easily . I got up and searched the place for something to cut the ropes but to no avail , the only thing that there was the red haired guy's gun ... WAIT ! A GUN !!??!! I'm in deep this time . 

As I was aimlessly wondering in the room the door burst open and there was Hun , I was both glad and scared , I stepped away from him , with every step I took backwards he took two steps towards me .

STOP! DON'T COME NEAR ME! I shouted in fear but he kept on advancing .I was scared so I tried to run but he caught me within seconds .

I started screaming and screaming but he wouldn't let go .

Shhh....ssshhh... I know I know ... I'll get you out of here , I'll get you out but you have to be quiet , calm down . He repeated it for a few times until I calmed down , he pulled out a knife from his pocket and I imediately tried to break free and run thinking that he was going to kill me but he just cut the ropes .

I'll explain everything later , now come on . threw me the red haired guy's clothes and I put them on since mine were too demaged to be worn , he pulled out a gun from the back of his pants and quickly checked the hallway , he grabbed my hand tightly and we started to run , just then I realized that his hand was bleeding, a side of his face was getting more and more purple and he actually had a few burns from his neck down . Just what the hell is going on . The hallway was dark , not lights , no nothing . I could barely make out Hun's silhouette , it smelled of something rotten and it was very humid down there , it must underground again . Though it was dark there were two small sparks that appared from two corners , Hun ducked us behind what seemed like a container and then shot two times . Two screams were heard and then silence . We started running again and I stepped into something wet but I just kept on running .  This day really turned out as the worst day ever . 

We stopped suddenly and Hun broke another door , we stepped inside it and it was freezer . Hun pushed some containers aside and then managed to break another door , I gotta admit he was manly . But no I won't fall for him until I get a clear explanation .

Come on. He said panting , we stepped through that door ended up on a deserted street . Hun checked the perimeter again and we started running again . Now I don't need gym anymore , I ran enough to last me a life , there were so many abandoned buildings that I got really scared , it was like in one of those horror movies , they were all factories I guess . We hid inside one and decided to wait there a bit . That's when I grabbed the chance .

Start explaining . I said whispering but you could still feel the angry tone .

It's complicated ... shortly this is just one of the messes of the gang . He said while pulling of his blazer , the shirt was soaked in blood , he was looking very pale . I opened his shirt and checked his wounds , he had some burns and some cuts that would need stitches but for the moment I just tied ripped of his shirt and tied his arm which had a big gash . 

How do we get out of here ? I asked .

We have to get the next building , we can get out from there . I nodded and helped him up .When I put my arm around him he gasped and whimpered , I looked and he was bleeding from there too ,I lifted up his shirt and seems like one of his ribs pierced out through his chest and his whole back was wounded . What the could happen in less then an hour ... None the less there was nothing I could do at that moment so I just pushed him back up.

Ok let's get out of here . 

I helped him walk to the next building where he lead us to a whole in the ground , he got down first and then I also followed him , I got a dew scratches from the fall but other then that I was alright . We went in a narrow tunner , humid again . After about 30 minutes of walk there appeared a door on the left side and we entered , it was a dim lit room again but it had one of the embroderies that were on the hotel's underground hallway so I supposed this was " our " gang's . Hun took two bottles , and a lighter with a few wires and went back out , he said that I should stay here even tho I was adamnt that I shouldn't leave him alone . The room had the same design in the corners like the room at the hotel , I think this must be one of "our" gang's marks or signs or something that shows it's us , there was no furniture other then a small closet and the small lamp that seemed to be on non-stop , after about an hour Hun came back , he moved the closet and there was a small kid's size door , he typed in a combination of numbers and the door opened . It led to a beach , we were this close to a beach ?? After we made sure the door was closed again Hun took out his car keys and pressed a button , and only a few seconds later an explosion was heard , he quickly covered me and we both got on our because of the shock and the wave it sent . 

Come on we have to go , we can't stay here , no one knows who's gonna roam around , it won't be long till they realise that one of their HQs head been blown up and send back ups . I nodded , I took a closer look at his face and he has gotten even more pale , it was worrying me , just how much blood did he lose . But he gave me a warm smile that help me ease up a bit. We can get to one of our hideouts in about an hour come one , it's not that far . 

And we kept on walking and walking and walking and so on... the sea was so beautiful but I was so tired that I got annoyed by the view . After about enough time we reached a nice looking house with a big fence . It was mostly made of glass , only the last floor had walls . It looked really beautiful , it was a four story one , with a nice veranda , no one would think this was actually owned by the mobs . As we got closer the fence seemed to have some kind of security sistem , Sehun put his finger on the scanner and the the gates opened . A guy came out of the house when we entered the garden and then hurried over when he realized that Sehun was injured . 

SEHUNAH! He screamed and wrapped one of his arms around him to help carry him . There were a few wooden steps and then a sliding glass door . The interior was modern but I realized , this house also had the same flower design in the upper corners . We layed on one of the sofas in the leaving room I guess . The guy went to another room and came out with a another shorter one . When the new guy saw Sehun's condition he hurried over and started checking him up , taking his pulse and everything . I just stood there watching until I realized that the first guy was one of Sehun's brother's . He saw the scared look I had and came and comforted me .

It's alright now . I nodded .  Can you tell me what happened and where you were ? He asked taking my hand and leading me to the kitchen where he offered me a cup of tea .

I don't know where we were , or who it was behind it ,Hun knows. He said it was one of gang's messes . I don't know what to believe anymore . He frowned at my last statement .

What do you mean ? 

I woke up tied up on a sofa with Hun in the room looking more then perfectly fine , he wasn't injured or anything . I asked him what was going on and the only response I got was > . He seemed like such a different person , a bad one , not the Hun I know . After he left about 20 minutes later I think a red haired guy entered and... 

A red haired guy ??  He asked surprised . Did he have tattoos ?? I nodded confused .

Ok I understand now . 

Well I don't know so make it clear for me too Oh-ssi .

Call me Young Jun . Well the thing is that there are many other organizations like ours , they are a lot smallers but there are some that might come to be riveling us . This was  one of them . We sent Hun in there a few months ago to infiltrate and give us inforamtion to bust them up good , but it seems like they discovered him now . I nodded . It seems like they discovered a while ago but ... that means they must have known you .. so Hun had to act to keep you safe ...Didn't you see anything before this happened ? Anything that would hint it ? And that's when it hit me the fork , the strange looks .

No I didn't notice anything ... I wanna talk to Hun first tho ...I said lowering my gaze .

I understand. Young Jun responded kindly . The third and forth roof have free rooms , just chose one , or you could use Hun's room for the moment since he'll be in the infirmary . I nodded .

I'll use Hun's room.  

It's on the first floor , the one with the white door and silver lining around the edges . 

I passed through the living room and realized that Hun wasn't there anymore , I'll have to ask later where the infirmary was . I looked down at my feet and realized the wet thing I stepped in earlier in that hallway must have blood ,so Hun was that good at shooting... I actually don't know what his job in here is ... he might actually be an expert hitman . I started walking up the stairs and got to the first floor , I saw the door and entered the room . It was a very simple room , with low furniture and a bathroom . I roamed through his clothes and got some things that seemed a bit more fit for me . I went into the bathroom to take a shower . When I looked into the mirror I saw three big gashes from my back up to my hips . When did I get them , who did this to me ? They didn't seem to bleed , so I must have had them before we escpaed . I don't remember anything before waking up in that room... Hun must know . Hun must know , so we were there for more then several days ? When I stepped into the shower and turned the water on the gashes started burning so I couldn't help the whimpers that escaped my lips . When I looked at my arms I saw small needle pierces , so they drugged me .. I finished quickly and got changed , I was starving so I went back into the kitchen where I found Young Jun and the guy from earlier that took care of Sehun , I guess he must be a doctor , I think they cover every sector ...

Hello , I'm Leeteuk . Don't worry sweetie he's gonna be allright , I took care of his wounds and I gave some pain killers , he should be knocked out for a while . I'll let  you know when he wakes up .

Thank you . I smiled at him . 

So you're hungry ? Come on I'm the best at making ramyun . Young Jun said chuckling . I already called Han and Kris and they're on their way here now . He continued winking at me , great now that this happened they might not even let me leave the house and I might end up with 10 bodyguards .

As I sat down on one of the chairs a sharp pain shot through me and suddenly the image of the kanjis from the fork appeared in my mind again , but this time it was written on one of the doors that we saw in one of the factories .