Happy day

OMG!

Even though it was day I couldn't sleep at all , I had so many nightmares that I just decided to stay awake . I went downstairs and seems like Bambi is having a free day today . He sat on the sofa and was texting someone , I suppose Junie , I saw the the heart and kiss emojis ... who thought he would be that kind of guy... I just passed by and went to the kitchen , I could just make the kitchen my bedroom , I started looking through the fridge and found some vegetables and made myself a salad , got an orange and made some juice . At that moment LuHan walked in and was kind of surprised to see me . 

Go to sleep . You have to rest since you were stealing jobs from ghosts hauntng the town .  

I looked down , noded and continued eating . It was obvious that something was off , I'm not good at hiding things when I've been awake for more then 12 hours. 

What's wrong ? he asked with a frown .

Uhm.. nothing ...

I'm not that idiot. Come on , tell me what's wrong . He had such a demanding tone that I just had to answer it .. Darn the Deer. 

I have some nightmares.... I'm kinda scared to fall asleep... I just saw how childlish it sounded .. well it wasn't that much big of a deal ,it's not like my mum would be home to help with them ..So I'm used to handle things alone .

Do you need a teddy bear to sleep with you ? he smirked .

No...I looked down again .

He sighed and he looked like he was thinking about something . 

Ok then , would you feel better if you slept with someone ? Sehun isn't here to keep you company but I'm free  .

Jaw drop . 

We are brother and sister , it's not such a big deal . 

I just noded. He chuckled . Oh , the evil Bambi could actually smile and chuckle . Ok , I'm being mean , after all he was actually nice to me today , and he actually seems to care about me so might as well enjoy it . He really seems to be a good big brother . And I remembered .

How do I call you ? I blurted it out suddenly . 

Just Lu ge is ok . He said as he ruffled my hair .

I smiled and noded . I went back up into my room and got into the bed , Lulu came in a bit later , he changed from his jeans and Armani shirt to a pair of joggers and a nike t-shirt . His hair was messed a bit but it still looked good. He looked so handsome . Well of course he is handsome , he is my brother after all . 

C'mon , let's sleep , I couldn't close an eye last night . He said coming towards the bed , I looked at him confused and he flicked my forehead .

Ouch ...

Sleep . Now.  

Yes sir ! I said jokingly . He chuckled and we both layed down , I gave him the remote and he the tv and chose a variety show . 

I didn't even realize that I fell asleep until I woke up around 9 pm and needed a glass of water . Lulu was still sleeping . I closed the door making sure it wouldn't wake him up and went downstairs . As I was descending on the stairs I could hear multiple voices laughing and chatting . When I got down there was Kris with another 3 guys ... I think they are also a part of the yakuza ...damn it ! Does this gang only select by appearence ? I mean why they all so good looking ?!!

Oh , little one is here . Said Kris winking at me . He made me sign to come to him . I went to the sofa and he patted his knees telling me to sit on his lap . I frowned and mouthed a "no", but he pulled me down anyway .I decided to just go with it , remembering the discussion of not causing trounle and behaving . 

Sweetie these are Lay , Minseok  and Baekhyun . He pointed at three guys that were around us .All three of them flashed a killer smile that would make you fall for them any minute , any time .

Sooo Lay ge , Minnie oppa , and Bacon oppa . I said with a toothy smile which I think gave me a childlish aura because they were chuckling . Kris kissed the top of my head and I looked up at him with big curious eyes . Where is Yin ? 

Oh she went out . He answered pinching my cheek. 

No fair , I wanna go out with her too ... I pouted. 

Sweetie you're grounded this week for what you pulled last night . He said while smiling . I pouted again and nuzzled against his chest trying to find the most comfortable position cause I started feeling sleepy again , I yawned and my eyes starting closing . I mumbled that I wanted a glass of water and Minnie oppa went to the kitchen to get me one . After that I fell asleep again and seems like Kris carried me up because the next morning I woke up in my bed . LuHan was watching a movie . 

Morning lil panda . He said smiling . Did you sleep well ? 

Yeap! I'm hungry . And my stomach grumbled .

Well let's get down and eat then , what do you want for breakfast ? 

Hmmm... PANCAKES! 

Oh yeah , I like your taste . He smirked , I smirked back . 

A few minutes later we were racing downstairs and when I got at the corner of the living room I bumped into someone , I would have fallen down if that person wouldn't have caught me .

Sorry .. I said.

It's ok . He answered laughing . You really are a total danger . I blushed and then looked at him . He had darker skin but it suited him well, a bronze color , and he was handsome too , well nothing new there .

Yo Kai ! Help me with these pancakes !

Kai looked confused .

Hyung , since when do you make pancakes ? 

Since the princess ordered them , now move it and help me ..Oh and by the way , Riri meet Kai . He is a friend of mine and Sehun's . Riri ? WTF ?! 

OOhhh... Sehun couldn't stop talking about you yesterday, saying how cute you are , how small you are and stuff like that . He really has fallen for you ! He laughed again .

Ok then shut it and help me ! Speaking of the brat , where is he today ? 

Oh .. boss assigned him another job today .. he really hasn't given him a break since forever ...why is he like that to him now ?

Well he is going to be one of the main members just like us .. so he's just making sure that he's choosing right .

Ok I honestly had no idea what the heck they were talking about and I wasn't really interested in it but a question popped up in my mind. 

What job ? I asked all of a sudden .

Kai just gave me small smile .

It doesn't matter , you already know what kind of job it would be so let's just leave it there .

So he isn't gonna come today ? I asked kind of disappointed  .

Nope . 

The pancakes are done!!! 

We rushed at the table and started devouring the pancakes like there was no tomorrow . After we finished eating LuHan and Kai also had to leave for a job and I was left alone ... well at least I didn't have to go to school the whole week but I was still grounded and couldn't find anyting to do ...I was dying of boredom . I watched a horror movie which didn't scare me that much , I ate until I almost exploded . And ,just when I thought all hope was lost , I heard a knock on the front door. I opened it and guess who ? Sehun ! I felt so happy when I saw him that I started blushing .

What ? Missed me that much ? he whispered in my ear before smirking .

I  just blushed . 

Come in ...

He gave me a backhug and I could feel his hot breath against my neck as he slowly kissed my ear lobe . 

Weren't you supposed to be taking care of a job ?

Yeah well it's done. He said smiling . Oh my god . So handsome I'm gonna die . Let's  do something . Hmmm.. 

What ? What should we do ? 

Well ... how about ...watching a movie.

We decided to watch an action movie . I was laying on him and was my hair . It felt really relaxing .

Next week we should go out on a date . Next week .. hmm ,I guess he knew that I was grounded .

So why did your boss find someone for you ? You couldn't do it yourself ? Ok I was being mean but I had to ask . 

No , there would have been plenty of girls that would have loved to have just for them , but I think it wouldn't have lasted more then a month .

How do you know it's gonna be any different with me ? 

He smiled ,is he really trying to kill me ? If he wants me dead he should just say it .

My gut is telling me you ain't a hoe. And I think it's right .

Yeap , you got that one right . I answered as I snuggled against his chest and rested my head in the crook of his neck . I kissed his cheek and rested my head on his chest .