Tranquility no more

OMG!

After that small meal Leeteuk asked me if I wanted to check on Hun so we both went to the other side of the house where there was a sliding glass door but smaller then the one at the entrance , there were several beds in there . He was at the end where there was a curtain pulled over the bed , we got closer and I saw him connected to so many machines I couldn't even believe my eyes . I took a sit on the chair near the bed and held his hand tightly , I looked him over and saw how pale he was , he must have been in so much pain , his eyes were shut tightly and his lashes were trembling , his lips a bit apart from each other , he lost some weight since last time . His fingers were so cold , and his hands became more boney . At that moment Young Jun joined us as well , it was painful to see his baby brother like this , especially because of some idiot s , I kissed Hun's right hand and started caressing it , I got it back to my forehead and told myself everything is going to be alright , I let my head down and put it on the edge of the bed . Suddenly Leeteuk started walking towards me , I thought it was to check something on hun but instead he pulled the collar of my shirt a little and looked more clearly , I thnik he saw the gashes . 

Undress . He said sternly , I looked at him confused and shocked that he could suggest such a thing even for the sake of medicin , Young Jun oppa gave him a weird look as well .

You have open wounds on your back that need stitching or else they might get infected , you need to get them threated , they seem to have been cause at least 4 days ago . He stated which left both me and Young oppa with dropped jaws. Four days ?! The least ?!!! So that means we've been missing for at least a week ??!! I thought there were just a few days ... wait so I drugged for more then a week ...great .. Come on undress , I only need to see your back so you can keep the front covered . So I did as the doc said and layed on a bed and pulled my shirt off . When he saw the gashes he gasped in horror . Just what have they done to you ?!! How could you stand it , you should have had them checked the moment you saw me !  I'll give you a little bit of anaesthetic . I noded . When Leeteuk removed himself to get everything ready Young Jun saw the gashes and might I say he shocked would be very little said .

What had they done ? He asked astonished at the cruealty those people could display , good thing I was drugged because I really did not want to remember that. 

I felt a small pain in the area near the gashes , after a few minutes it started getting  numb , I could feel it . 

Give me your hand I need to check everything to make sure you will be allright and won't have a sudden .

As I gave him my hand he frowned and an angry growl escaped his lips . You were drugged . Those .... when did it wear off ? 

When I woke up I guess ...

Yong Juuun! Yong Juuun ! Teukie Hyuuung ! I heard Kris's familiar voice shout through the house . Yong Jun went downstairs to take care of my impatient brothers . I heard them coming up , Yin and Junnie were the first ones to enter the room , and the first thing their eyes landed on was a sleeping Hun and then an almost me .

You said she was allright ... Kris said whispering .

Yes well she seemed all right but at a closer look I noticed these gashes that she decided weren't of importance . Oh yes she also has been drugged the moment they got her two weeks ago . Now it was my time to be shocked ! Two ing weeks ! Thank God I wasn't concious . All right I'll start stitching them up . 

Stitching them up .... Junnie said with obvious distress .

Yes , if you feel you can't it then I'd suggest you leave the room please,  I don't need any other distractions for the moment . Leeteuk said , but why did he sound so angry , I don't think that anger in his tone was directed to Junnie tho ... more likely to me , what was his problem ?

I felt a slight pinch but it went away within a second . Kris and Han were to Young Jun , after that they came towards us , man Han was looking like one Snow White's dwarfs put beside Kris . 

What happened there ?  Lu Han asked frowning . 

Didn't you hear I was druggeed the whole time , when I woke up we escaped . I said getting annoyed . If you wanna know then you have to ask Hun . 

Ok ok , sorry ... He said slowly.

It  took him a while to stitch everything up but luckily I didn't feel anything until the end , after that I went to search for the girls .

Aaaayyyooo !  What ya doing ? I asked happily .

Smoothies , want one ? Junnie is really beautiful , I bet her and Han's kids will have killer looks . I opted for a strawberry smoothie and then took a sit near Yin .

So guys , you gonna be staying here too ? Yin nodded positive .  For how long ? That's when Kris and Han appeared again , as expected I won't be getting off my back any time soon. 

Until you will leave . Kris responded flipping back his bangs while scratching the back of his neck . I'm not gonna be leaving you alone now , you were gone for two weeks already , we were searching for you like mad . When I heard that I felt bad so I just hugged him and then kissed his cheeck , he kissed my forehead and then pinched my cheecks . Waaaah ! SOOOO puuufffyyy !! He started chuckling and then sat down near Yin as well. 

I don't get anything ? Han asked with a puppy face , so I just back hugged him really tight . You would be a good wrestle you know ! He said lifting me and giving me piggyback ride . Come on get some rest , go sleep a bit . He said with a gentle smile . I just nodded , took my smoothie and headed upstairs all the while sending them flying kisses . Everyone was dying of laughter at the faces Kris would make. 

I got into Hun's room and layed on the spacious bed , I covered myself with a soft white balnket that was on the edge of the bed , it had Hun's smell in it and it felt so warm that my eyes immediately started to close . I the tv and then just chose a random channel , it did wonders , the rainy weather outside was making the atmosphere all too perfect so I fell asleep surrounded by Hun's scent . I think I was asleep for a while because at one moment the images of the kanji in that underground humid and dark hallway came back , I couldn't get the figure of the red haired guy out of my mind , everything comebined in a nightmare . I think I got some of my memories from the time I was drugged , this time I was totally alone , tied up to the ceiling , the cuffs were really strong , I was dizzy , I couldn't really see everything clearly , the only thing I could distinguish weresome black holes on the floor , a few containers and some long and thick pipes . I couldn't really see anyone and then I lost conciousness again , only the pain in the back of my head was still persisting .  After that nightmare I woke up panting and sweating , I checked the clock and I slept only for an hour , I decided to go on the balcony and have some fresh air . I opened the sliding doors that gave into the balcony a chilly wind hit me  , the view of the sea was wonderful , the clear water , the waves that hit the shore gently , even the yellow sand was an amazing view. As I was staying there and clearing my mind something caught my attention , it was a book layed on the pavement in the backyard , it looked somewhat familiar so I went down to get it , the wind was getting chillier so I took the book and went immediately back inside , at that moment Leeteuk appeared .

Hun woke up . He said with a gentle smile , I ran to the infirmary and barged inside like a tornado , there was Hun sitting there and talking with the others , I quickly made my way to him and sat down near Kris , they were talking about what happened there but when I showed up they stopped  .

We'll leave the two of you alone ok ... we'll be back in a while . Kris snickered and everyone left .

So how are you ? Feeling better ? I asked eagerly . 

Yeah better . Hun answered with a hoarse voice . You ? Are you ok ? 

Yeah I'm fine , just woke up . I smiled happily and he enterwined our hands .

You aren't mad ?  I felt bad for the sorrowful look he had so I pecked his lips softly and then his hair . 

Of course I'm not mad . Don't worry your brother explained it to me so I'm not mad . Just get better allright , I won't leave without you . I told him .

Thank you . He smiled , I love his smile , it makes my day so much more brighter .

Oh yeah . I think I should tell you . At that party ... there was this fork with this weird kanji written on it , I checked the others and it was only mine , it was written on the containers inside that place as well ... 

What ? So they targeted you from before  ? He asked confused and alerted . 

Yeah I think so , I didn't really think much of it . 

Ok don't worry about it now ... 

Yeah , you should rest , I'll get the others back and I'll come back around dinner ok ? 

Yeah thanks ..

I went out and I think the others resumed their previous talk , even tho it might have been about what happened  I wasn't interested , I had my own things to confront . After getting back into Hun's room I decided to check the book , to my misfortune it was written all in japanese , and my japanese wasn't that good , I could understand vaguely the subject but there were so many details that were lacking , I could hardly put them piece to piece , but I'm more then sure I saw something like this before , the content didn't seem familiar but it's surely related to that one from my memory . 

I decided to take some notes and maybe piece them together this way but at one point it became tiring , I menaged to get some things out but not many , it seemed to be a small diary , so I guessed that the one form my memory was another diary , that's why it was so related , if I could only remember where I saw it then I could probably get a better connection . 

I looked at the clock and it was almost dinner time so I decided to go downstairs and have something to eat as well , since the girls were here it was a certain thing we wouldn't be eating ramyun again . I put the book on a small glass table near the dresser and my notes tucked underneath it . When I opened the door the nice smell of steak and fries came to my nose , now that I think of it , I wasn't much more thinner then before so they must have feed me with something , I mean even tho it's two weeks weight loss would be evident enough , maybe it was their intent on keeping as healthy as possible so that I would last enough for them to torture Hun and then maybe still worth to make some money for them ... Wow... I'm actually starting to think like that now . 

I shook those thoughts away and made my way to the kitchen . I smiled brightly at the yummy food in front of me and smelled it again like it would taste even better , it was beef ! My favourite . Well one thing was good today , of coutse other then escaping that friggin place . I hope I don't see it ever again , side not : ask Hun was his friggin job is . I'm more then sure he is a trained killer but just how good is he and to what extent . I mean he shot those guys dead when it was pitch black . Wait .. pitch black ... then how did I see the writing on the containers ... they must have been written specially like that , then ... If I ask them they are either tell me the truth , either lie to me and try to keep me away from this , and I have a feeling it's gonna be the letter , and if that was the case then it would become almost impossible to find out what's going on , so I have to keep this just for myself .

So come on ! Dig in ! Yin yelled from the table and shook me up from my thoughts .

I hurriedly took a sit between my brothers and started eating . 

I have a question . Everyone looked at me . Do I really have to go back to school ? I mean come on , it's a friggin gang ...

What kind of question is that . Ok since I heard you have enough credit for this year you can end this year now , but I want you to go to the whole school year next year . Kris said sternly .

School is important . Just because we are a gang doens't mean education is not important , that's why we are the best . Leeteuk said. 

Exactly. Agreed Lu Han .

Life , but school is my last problem .

I gave them an awful look and continued eating , everyone was snickering . Maaan soo annoying . Young Jun took a tray with food and went to the infirmary to give it to Hun .

Just pass your college entrance exam . Han said seriously also eyeing me intently .

What do you want to follow ?  asked Leeteuk .

Nothing ... I don't wanna do anything . I have no interest in college... at my statement he frowned and just shook his head .

You have to go to college . It is very important . He stated cutting a pice of his stake .

What the hell is your problem ? I asked getting more and more angry . 

Ayo little one , calm down . Kris said trying to calm the waters a bit .

She doesn't know who you are . Han said looking at Leeteuk . What does he mean , I know who he is .  A doctor duh ..

Ai ,  Teukie hyung here is also part of our family . Kris said with a smile . Now come on , don't get mad at him allright ? 

What , a part of our family ? 

Yes . I am your uncle practicly , but since there isn't such a big age difference between us just call me oppa . Leeteuk continued. Do they want me to faint ? 

Ok... I said quietly .

I think they realized they were giving me too much to think in just one day so they just dropped it off for the moment .  After I finished eating I went to see Hun . He still looked somewhat pale but still a lot better then before , and his voice was starting to get better as well . This place was well equiped .

So how are you know ? 

Strong as a bull . He chuckled and I felt again so much more better . The mood was lifting up again .

Oppa , what are you doing ? I mean in the gang ... what's your job ? I asked with big eyes .

Different every time , I can go from sniper to close combat easily , so I'd say just the guy that does the dirty job .

Oh ... I was just wondering . 

Yeah what you wanna do when I'm out ? He asked cheering us both up .

Go to a horror movie ! 

What ?!!! 

Yeap . 

Ok ok . He was laughing . 

After the small chit chat we had I went back to my room to let Hun rest and continue that dirary . 

A few days went like that , without any kind of notable event , but then I thought I was seeing things , 'cause I thought that I saw a flash of red hair . I decided that I was just beeing paranoic and decided not to pay attention , but when I entered my room I found an earing on my bed , I thought it might have been Yin's or even Han's but then I remembered , it was that red haired guy's , I remember clearly seeing it when he mocked my " good behaviour " . Is it starting again ?