Luxury

OMG!

I don't know how I ended up back in my room but when I woke up the familiar wallpaper welcomed me and I gazed up at the ceiling for another 30 minutes until I gathered the strenght to get up and face the day . As I lazily made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash up I remembered what was today . Immediately Sehun's face came into my mind and I could only smile as the image of his handsome features became clear in my mind and the feeling of his touch got more and more fresh . On one side I was actually very happy and on the other I dreaded every minute that got me closer to that proposal , all of this stuff just wasn't for me. A relationship shoiuld take time and make sure is the right thing to do not just a slap on the face .

As I was taking my shower I kept on thinking how our life together would be . We would have the most adorable kids ever and I'm more then sure he would be able to make me happy but the uneasiness wouldn't fade and another image came into my mind. That this kind side that he showed me was just an act and that he could be a real bastard in reality , but ... you can never be too sure about guys in this kind of enviroment  . 

I went out for a stroll early in the morning to clear my head a little bit and maybe resign to my cruel fate , but just as I thought that I would be alone and in peace a familiar face appeared before me . I was about to turn around and pretend I never saw him but he grabbed my colar . 

Yaaa! You can't ignore me ! What are  you doing out ? Weren't we clear you were grounded ?? ! Asked Lu Han in the most irritated tone ever . I swear he could have competed with a vulcano at that moment.  I totally forgot that I was grounded after all of the mess from the other day . I would have yelled and fought with him but quiet franly I didn't have the time nor the energy to do that so I just tried to free myself from his grasp nut as expected to no avail , his hold was too strong for me to break free. 

Ayo ! Answer me when I'm talking to you ! Geez this little .... and he stopped there tho . I just looked down and sighed in defeat .

Ok ok I was so ? I forgot ... I just wanted to take a walk what's so bad about it ? I asked getting a bit railed up but not enough to sound actually threatening ... 

Oh yeah you forgot ?!! - smack- he hit the back of my neck . Maybe this will make you remember from now on  ! March back ! 

What's wrong with you ?!! I'm a girl you can't hit me! And no I wanna take a walk ! So I just huffed and used all the strenght I had to push him away from me and ran away immediately . To my utter disbelief he actually followed after me and shortly caught up to me . He grabbed me by my colar again . 

You ....are...so..o.. dea..d... he was panting from catching up to me .Unfortunately he was still strong even tho he was tired . -smack- he hit the back of my neck again . This guy was really pissing me off .

I said march back to the house . 

I just hung my head down and started walking . This was so unfair , I mean firstly stuck with these two and then an arranged marriage ... Maybe I should call child services .. but even if I called how do I know that they aren't envolved in this or if they wouldn't be threaned anyway .. I just wanna go back home ... it wasn't much but it was better then this .

This brat !!! He shook me a few times but kept his gaze fixed on me so I just kept my head down . Tears were starting to form and I was trying my best to refrein from crying , but again no luck . One tear escaped and I hoped he didn't see it . Again no luck ! 

What you crying about now huh ?? That you got scolded a bit huh ?? ! It was you who went against the grounding in the first place so stop being a little sissy and take it  . Come on stop being a little spoiled brat got it ?!! 

This only made me even more upset so I just turned my head around hoping he wouldn't see the next tears that came down my cheecks . Unfortunately a few whimpers escaped my lips and that's when we both stoped . I wanted to brush my tears but before I did that I felt two warm hands cupping my face and lifting it up , only lock gazes with him.  He looked annoyed but mostly concerned and apologetic ?

Come on , let's go on that walk . Come on . Don't cry . Don't cry . He hugged me and comforted me for a while before we headed down the street and to a nearby park . We sat down on a bench .

Look I'm sorry you have to go through this but boss thinks you're a good acquisition for us so I really can't do anything about it . Both me and Kris tried to talk him out of this but he just wouldn't budge . Only him or Sehun can call this thing off , and believe me Sehun wouldn't go against his orders . His life is on stake too you know . He is a good guy , he isn't playing , he is genuinly good ... That's the least I could do for  you ...

I was confused ... what does that mean ?? That he chose him ?? I think he can read minds ...

Yes , I was the one who chose him , I asked boss to let me choose , he wanted someone else but I convinced him to get Sehun for you . He is good .

I nodded in agreement . He squized my hand and gave an encouraging look . He kissed my forehead and then hugged me tightly . 

I won't let anything bad to happen to you . You have me , Kris , Hun and the whole squad to protect you so don't ever feel scared alright . Come and talk to me from now on . I am here for you .

I felt a little bit more reassured . As we headed home we met up with Hun who looked worried because of my puffy red eyes . He just hugged me and kissed my forehead as well and we walked back in silence .Kris was home and was making something to eat while his wife was making coffee .

Ayo guys sup ? Woah Riri you look like crap !! that earned a hit in the shin from his wife who gave him the most awful dead glare ever. Stupid giraffe he deserved it . What brings you here Hun ? Did you miss Riri that much ? Everyone started snickering except me and Hun whom I think both of got as red as lava . 

Ahmm... I wanted to go shopping whit Ai . I think we should be in sink for this . And I wanted to make sure she will like the ring I pick .. and make sure it's the right size and all ... I can't deny that he was kinda cute shy and all ...

Ok then it's settled you two go to shopping !! Lu Han said and winked at Sehun . 

Wait !! I said as I raised my arm . I thought I was grounded .

Ok ok you're not anymore .

And my jaw fell . 

I'm gonna kill you one day ... I raised my fist and pointed at Han . 

Me ?? I'm hurt ... he tried to make a hurt puppy face but decided that it wasn't a manly thing and just clanched his chest like he was having a heart attack . Hel... help gege... Riri hurt ... hurry .. say ... you ....love. ..me ... or ... else.... He was so good at acting .

Ok ok . Just stop this horrible act . It's so cringy . 

So me and Hun left to shop . Well a free was always a good thing even though I wasn't a fan of dresses , but hey every girl wants to feel pretty from time to time . What I expect from shopping seems totally different then Hun's definition . For the first time I went to his place and it was majestical indeed . Just like Kris and Han's place , his place was the definition of classy . He seemed to already have the dress and suit . They were both very classy as well . He amazes me every time . Man it's gonna take a while till I get used to all of this . Both the dress and suit were Oscar De La Renta which was already more then enough to make them remarkable but the fact the the dress was a wonderful silky black with lace covering the top and a very curve hugging skirt was amazing . His suit was as well a blakc one , with the shirt made exactly for his broad shoulders , and small golden handcuffs , the blazer had a very suble golden lining at the pockets and the tips of both the colars had a small pattern . One thing was sure . WE.WERE.GOING.TO.BE.A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. 

I just wanted to make sure you like it . Here take it . Now lets go shop for shoes and a ring . He winked mischeviously as he waved the credit card in front of my face. 

As we were looking through all of this luxurious shops I couldn't not realize how girls would look at him like he was some rare thing ... I was getting jealous so I just dragged him in the firat Armani outlet . He found a nice pair of shoes that would go so well with his suit ... now I only needed mine and the ring . Fortunately the next shop we went into was a D&G and I also found the perfect shoes ! The heel wasn't too high and I could walk in them , besides they were actually very comfy . They had a small strap to keep my foot fixed in place . 

Hun showed me the most amazing ring I could ever muster , if this was my engagement ring I wondered how my wedding ring would look like . He also got me a wonderful Patek Caliber 215 . This is more then amazing . After the shopping was done he dropped me off at home and went ahead to also get ready . 

When I got inside there was the biggest fuss on eart , everyone was rushing me to get ready . When I showed the dress , and the dress to the girls they almost died , and when they found out about the ring they were more extatic then I was . Hun was gonna pick me up and we were going to go together as the couple that we were . Fortunately I finished getting ready early , well I must say even I was enjoying my reflection at this moment. The dress really did flatter , becuase it was long and my shoes were also black it was making me look slim and tall which I most certainly enjoyed . The doorbell rang and I must say on of the most handsome creatures on Earth appeared right before my eyes.

So you ready? 

Yeah , let's get them all.