Encounters

OMG!

I just wanted to cry ,like no tomorrow but I heard a slight knock on my door and then someone opened it .I was wondering if it wasn't the Deer freak but it turned out to be Yin ,and I was grateful for that. 

Hey ..I heard the commotion down there ,seems like things didn't go so well as I expected. You know , the guys are a little harsh sometimes , well most of the times , but believe me , they are sweet and caring once you get to know them .  she smiles sweetly before laying down beside me .

Yeah ... they may be sweet and caring towards you two , but I'm more then sure that won't be the case for me . I mean they are like that with you because they obviously like you , if not for love then at least some kind of friendship is needed once you start living with another person . They wanted you guys , but I'm here as some new discovery that I'm certain they didn't want or need. So ... I looked down and tears started forming in my eyes but I just held them back like always , after all I ain't no crybaby . But when I looked up she had such a worried expression that it almost made me lose it . 

You know sweetie , I did all these things for you , going out and choosing the  things for your room . I didn't do  it because I had to , I did it because I wanted you , because I wanted to know you , because I wanted you here , near us . I imagined all of the fun stuff we could do , so please don't be sad about that , I honestly care about you , and even if you believe it or not , the guys do too . They weren't forced to take you in , it was their choice . So  I suppose they wanted to meet you too , even if they don't show it

She just had to be that perfect and make me feel all better. Well maybe not all better but at least a little bit . At least I knew that there was someone on my side .

I just fell asleep after that . The next day I woke up was 1 pm and I had the most awful headache . Great ... soo late for school  that it had no sense going at all , I mean , I had just one class and my schedule for today would be over ... Great .. I'm sure that of a principal that we have already called my " guradians " and told them I didn't show up at school today .. And after yesterday's events I don't think that Bambi will be very understanding ...

I went downstairs and roamed through the kitchen trying to find something to eat . Nothing . Just ice cream .. well better then nothing ... the day was going well , ice cream, some horror movies and just being a lazy .

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK !

Who could it be ?  I went downstairs but then I realized , no one told me if I should answer or not if someone came by , I mean it could be a killer on the lose , I ain't taking no chances with that , but my legs automatically went towards the door and opened it . It was this middle-aged man ,quite lean , tall , handsome for his age whatevar it was and dressed to kill , that tuxedo suited him well.. But why was he wearing a tuxedo when it's not even 6 pm ... and I looked at the clock .Crap ! It read 8:40 pm already.. OOh... so there was gonna be a party tonight huh ?  Whatevar , if Giraf and Bambi are gonna be there I'd rather just rest in my tume . I think he realized that I was staring at him like he was some new species or something and the atmosphere started to become more and more awkward ...

Are Kris or Han here ?

I shook my head "no ".

Ok , do you happen to know when are they going to get back ? Or at least Yin or Junie ? 

I shook my head again "no"

Ok well...we aren't going anywhere with this . Who are you again ?

I haven't intoduced myself before , but I'm Hayashino Raina ,and who might you be ,sir ?

Oh , you are their little sister I see , I'm your brothers's boss .

Oh , you must be damn rich then ! What are they doing ? They haven't told me much ...

Well since you are part of the "family" now there's no need in hiding it from you .. Sweetheart , I can totally understand them for trying to keep you away from this but now you're in this and you can't leave .  he smirked , and the everything started to make sense . He wasn't here for the creeps , he was here for me ... Sweetie , this is a very dangerous thing , being part of the most  influential and powerful yakuza group . Yes you heard right . And now I'm not trying to scare you , and I'm sure your brothers had your best interest at heart when they decided to keep you away from this , but even if you would have been 18 and could leave , you could still be hunted down by enemies and that would be even worse then knowing about the whole thing and  maybe beeing able to protect yourslef .  well he was right in his own way ,mean a little , but he actually seemed to be a good natured person . Ok I know I'm going crazy now . 

At that moment Bambi Lulu got home and saw us chatting , well this guy talking and my jaw dropping but you get me .

So ... you told her ?! he asked clearly angry . I told you to not involve her , this is not for her ! 

And you want her to get hurt later , when she will most probably be alone and at one point someone will want to harm her , and she won't even know what hit her. It's for her own good to know about this. 

Bambi Lulu sighed and then looked at me .

Ok ... I'll talk with her ,but leave for the moment please ..

Yes well .. I also came here to talk to her about something else . Since she'll be 18 soon ..

And he didn't get to finish the sentence because of Bambi's scream of rage .

NO!!! 

She is part of this now...

I don't care .

I tried to say something but I couldn't until they both looked at me .

I wanted her to get ingaged to ...

And this is when I exploded .

NO ING WAY IN HELL !  I roared . 

To Sehun . I want her to get engaged to Sehun . You know him LuHan . And I know that you also like him . He needs someone now that he is 20 . 

I was looking at both of them with my best death glare but ...

Ok ... I understand ...She'll do it ...

WTF BAMBI ? Since when do you get to decide for me ?! I am soooooooo going to kill him in his sleep I swear . After tuxedo man left I went straight to him and demanded an explanation. 

SINCE WHEN THE FLYING DO YOU GET TO DECIDE WHOM I WILL ENGAGE TO OR MARRY ?!!!!!!

Watch your tone and attitude . he growled lowly which made me shut my mouth immediately and start to get smaller and smaller, he is very scary when he wants to ..

I said that because he already has all of our family deep in this , and he could easily just cut you off and the rest of us and practically isolate us from the rest of the world. You do not refuse one of his demands . So now listen to me clearly , you will get to know Sehun , you indulge him everything , you will be well behaved and why did I get a call about you not showing up at all at school ? Go to your room and don't leave it until I say so !

Good! Cause I'd rather stay there then see that ugly ing face of yours again !

I swear to everything in this world that if I hear another word from you I won't care that you're a girl and I'm gonna throw you out the window . Quite franly I believed him ...

So I just slumped on my bed again ... Sehun ... Another ugly .