OMG!

OMG!

     Why?!! Just why me ?!! I had a perfect life before. Well kinda cliché,and yeah ,well...not perfect but better then it's gonna be now! I mean life is just s freaking unfair sometimes.Going down down down! Pffffttt...I mean I didn't even know that I had two brothers,where did they appear from ?I mean do they usually just pop out like that when you have problems ? Jeeee! These social workers or whatever can find anything and anyone,why do all those agencies like FBI even exist ? Anyway...I'm going to be 18 soon enough ..like how many months ?My birthday is in october...and we are in may now huh ..?...I ain't good at anything that has to do with math so you go and figure that one out yourself.

Great!Just great! I'll be moving in with them in a little while...and guess what ? One of them is freking married! And the other one engaged to an 18 years old! What the f is wrong with him ? Pedo much huh...And besides they both have different family names,how do we even know we are related ? WE NEED SOME DNA! Lu Han and Wu Yi Fan ? The heck ? Oh shoot. I forgot to introduce myself. I am Hayashino Raina, a 17 years old for the moment.Gonna live with Mr.Deer and FanFan. I am an averege high school student. People think I'm all though and stuff like that,though I really don't know why. I am short as f and thin enough to be swept away by the wind in any moment.Maybe it's just my aura ...

 

BBBBBRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!BBBBBBBBRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

 

Why is the phone so annoying these days ? Huh..anyway...

Hello ? Who's this and what do you want ? I ask immediately .

Lose the attitude a bit would ya ? We're taking you in so show a bit of appreciation . I'm coming to get you ?Everything packed ? I'll be there in 15 minutes . and he hung up...just what the...which one of them is coming ?? SHOOT ME. NOW.

 

 

20 MINUTES LATER

 

A car pulled in my dirveway ,a frigging black Maserati,not to mention matte!! Well at least he ain't gonna be expecting money from me if he has enough to buy that babe. And a tall slender looking guy got out,uhuhu,not to mention handsome. 

Is that everything ? C'mon get in