Family

OMG!

The next day came and for I woke up late again , and didn't show up at school again . I'm sure they found out again but I don't really care anymore , I have the right to be upset on them . I just went downstairs to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich and got some coke . I felt the urge to smoke a cigarette so I got dressed and went out to buy myself a pack , without realizing it I actually got really far away , and it started getting late . Late meaining it was already night , around 2 am ... Wait .. so I've been wondering aimlessly for how long ?  A whole day ... well for sure I burned some calories ..I was listening music on my iPod so I didn't check my phone for any messages or missed calls , but when I did I thought it would just break or something ... 30 missed calls and 20 messages ... WTF??!!! how ...just .... I didn't look at them but I'm more then sure that it's Bambi or Giraffe . 

I started going home , but then I realized that I don't know how to get home so I just chose a direction and started walking , thinking that you can't be lost in your own friggin city but obviously karma doesn't like me very much . So I ended up at 4 am around some bad neighborhood , or at least it looked like that where some guys were hanging around . I didn't pay them much attention but it seems like they started fallowing me , 'cause the next thing I know is one of them grabbing my arm and trying to rip off my shirt . HUH! JERK! Well he got what he deserved of course ,a very good kick , it's not like I ain't prepared well enough , but then it hit .. they were a group . I started running immediately . They followed for a while but then I lost them on some streets, it was 6 am and it started raining . Great just great ... I thought that I'd rather be lost and alone then going back to Bambi and Giraffe , but right now I really wanted to be sleeping in my bed , not soaked up , cold ,because it was really chilly today , exhausted and starving . I looked through my phone and so 50 missed calls and 40 messages .. I look through the messages and it I kinda had to think twice about asking for their help ... I just called Giraffe .

FINALLY ! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ?!! ARE YOU ING CRAZY GOING AROUND ALONE ! DIDN'T WE SAY YOU HAVE TO BE BACK 11 ?!!! JUST WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING ?!! GET YOUR BACK HOME NOW !!!!  he roared through the phone , I swear at that moment there was no need for speaker .

I don't know how ... I whispered hesitantly .

WHAT ?!! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE YOU ARE ?!!!  Just ... just ... tell me what do you see around  you and I'll come to pick you up , Or even better , just make sure your GPS on the phone is on .  I don't know why but I felt so relieved when I heard him comming to pick me up , I was kind of scared and shocked after last night's late run ...

Ok ... was my only answer . 

I decided to just stay there on some random stairs and wait until I saw the guys from earlier this night/morning  so I got up and started running again , man I think I that in 12 hours I worked out more then ever.  I was really desperate at that moment 'cause I was tired so I was slowing down and they kept on getting closer and closer this time till one point where one of them grabbed a fistful of my hair and stopped me . I tried freeing myself but it didn't work , he was too strong for my weak arms , and then the one I had kicked before came forward and just threw me really hard in the wall behind me . He grabbed my face and started me down on my neck , I tried hitting him but he had me pinned so I couldn't even try to wriggle out ...I started crying when he scratched a little my face and my arms were getting sore but it was more awful when he just ripped off my shirt and bit me . I tried to scream but he just slapped me . I wanted him to just end it there . It was more then disgusting . I just closed my eyes and let my tears fall down ..

But the next thing I hear are screams and shouts ...I open my eyes and this tall guy was beating  the crap out of all of the guys . Because the guy that had me pinned wasn't there anymore I had nothing to keep me on my feet so I just fell on the ground and brought my legs to my chest and just kept on crying . The guy that saved me finished with the last one who crawled away with a broken leg I believe and then started walking towards me , I tried to get away but I couldn't even move my feet so I just covered mmy face with my hands and hoped he'd just leave , but he didn't , and to my surprise he gently removed my hands from my face and wiped away my tears . He lifted my chin and made me look at him , God he was handsome ! I don't know why but I felt sun rays behind him , everything was filled with light .. he was just perfect .

Don't worry , I'll get you home . he whispered into my ear .

It was really confusing , did he know me ? And just like reading my mind ...

I'm Sehun .  he whispered again .

My jaw dropped . OH MY ING GOD ! I was sooo ashamed of myself that I started crying again , how can ... how can I still look at him when I let him see me like this ..

You shouldn't wander like that , Don't do it again . He said with a strict tone and he continued in the same manner. I won't let it go so easily next time , believe me , you don't want me angry . I got chills running through my spine when he talked like that .  Are we clear on this ?

Y-yes... I looked down but he lifted my chin again .

After people do something wrong they apologize . He said with the same tone .

I. I.. I'm sorry ... p.. please .. And the tears started falling down again . Please .. I ... I won't do ... it . a.. again .. I said through hiccups and whimpers ..

Ok , it's all right now . He told me kindly this time , he engulfed me in a warm embrace and I started crying loudly . He sat down and put me on his lap and comforted me . After some time , when my cires became hiccups again he got up and carried bridal style to his car and we got home . Of course Bambi and Giraffe were waiting in front of the door and were fuming when we parked in front of them , but when I got out of the car and they saw my disheveled and ripped clothes they seemed to soften a bit .  We all went inside where Yin and another girl were waiting with very worried expresions . The moment they saw they hugged me tightly .

What happened ? Giraffe asked Sehun with a frown .

She's hot as f , what could have happened ? Everytime they see a girl they think she's their pray or something . Disgusting .  Sehun sasid with obvious disgust in his voice . He put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead . It was really sweet , maybe being with him won't be such a bad thing after all .His phone started ringing . I have to go now , I got a job for tonight so see you later maybe . He told me , he kissed my cheek sweetly and left . 

I was left alone with the beasts . When we arrived home the look they had made think that I'll probably just get beat to death and they wouldn't even bury me properly .. They didn't look too calm now either but it is way better then before , LuHan was eyeing me intently and I was holding my ripped shirt in the front to no let it fall ... Yin went upstairs to prepare my bath and Kris to search for the things he needed to treat my scratches that were still bleeding a little . 

If you will ever do that again I swear to everything in this world that I will be the one to give you nightmares , am I clear ? Don't pull off such a thing again or believe I will make  you remember that lesson for the rest of your life . Corporal punishments are not something foreign around here . He said while smacking the back of my head . I was looking down but he pulled my chin up and made me look him in the eyes .

Don't you ever scare me like that . I just noded , and I never expected it from him  but he actually hugged me so tight that I couldn't breath for a moment . Don't you ever do that , you don't even know how worried I have been and how many things crossed my mind. When you didn't answer your phone I thought that someone got you , I was soo afraid that I couldn't do anything to help you . He told me while hugging me . I never thought he'd be this worried ...He kissed my forehead and the top of my head and walked me to the sofa so Kris could get a look at my scratches and bruises . Wow... it felt good.. someone worrying about you ... Kris looked at me and did the same , hugged me and kissed the top of my head. 

Don't you ever dare scare us like that again baby girl . Ever .  

After he got a look at them I took a bath and went to sleep .