History

OMG!

I woke startled by the pain in my arm which was pulsating, my head was pounding and about to explode, damn, did they drug me again ? If they did then I am more then stupid, I have to ask someone from the gang to teach me how to tell if someone has spiced my drink or food or anything, this is really driving me crazy, I am once more in the same position, I try to move around my feet and hands and to my surprise this time I'm free, I'm not tied up or caged and the room looks so beautiful. Wait, have I been rescued already ? Don't tell me that I've been out for two weeks again. I tried getting up but the pain in my head and arm stopped any kind of sudden move that I was about to make, I looked around the room as much as I could and I didn't see any kind of weird inscription, or any kind of extra dangerously erted red haired guy, I looked at my right hand and I had some bandages, must have hit it when I out, and then of course I chekced my phone and to my surprise I still had it, I checked it, no service great, but the date was clear, at least this time I was out for only three hours, I tried to get up again and this time with much effort I did it. Walking over to the huge oak door I opened it, what the hell is happening ? Are they just letting me go that easily, there must be a trick or something, they aren't letting me go, they took me as hostage, but maybe they want something more from me, it can't be that they want to befriend me, no, maybe, no this is stupid. The hallway was so big and  beautiful, nothing like the dump that I have been kept in before.

Well well, look who's wondering around. I heard that terrifying voice again,I turned around to watch the guy from my  nightmares stand right in front of me again, with a very big smile and a raised eyebrow, to be honest I couldn't help it but start trembling, I was so scared, I was literally scared to death.

Why are you keeping me here ? Why aren't I in a dump again ? What are you planning to do ? I kept on asking as I was taking two steps back with every question, my voice, my teeth, ,my whole body was trembling, how could only one guy scare me so much. He got by my side in an instant and I almost started crying right then and there.

Awww that's so cute, you're so scared. He started  smiling again, and he did the most horryfing gestures of all times, he his lips. Yes I sound pathetic but the truth is I was so scared of this. Don't worry , I didn't intend to hurt in the first place. Jiyong continued calming down and letting all of his previous excitement go. I wasn't the one who hurt you, I did what I did to you in that room with a reason, I knew your soon-to-be-husband would burst in any moment. Now if I wasn't confused before I sure was now, what the hell was he telling me, these guys really have to stop being so friggin uuugh. 

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ? I yelled as I swung my fist in his face and to my utter disbilief I actually managed to knock him down, I should have ran away but I needed answers because this is waaay too complicated. He wiped the blood that started dripping from his lips and looked me dead in the eyes. 

Ok now that was not nice, someone should really teach you some manners. His demeanour started to change again getting more serious but at this point he couldn't scare me anymore because I was beyond furious, hell would be nothing compared to me. All of the fear from earlier has left my body and was replaced by pure rage. So I got down to his level . I don't care if it was nice or not, why are you doing this ? If you're trying to drive me nuts you are succeeding, now let me go or I swear on everything on Earth that I will break half of the bones in your body and I will extract them  out one by one, do not get me mad, you don't even know who you're dealing with. I actually made him gulp, and the fact that I reached and managed to get the gun he was carrying behind his back  made the shock even bigger.

Now you have until 10  to tell me exactly where the exit is before I shoot your leg, if you won't  tell me I'll shoot both legs.

Go down and reach the stairs, then just go down, there will be sliding doors. That's the exit he said sighing, 

You better hope it's the truth, because if I get trapped you will wish you die. That was my last statement before I shot his right leg. Oh my Gooood I did it. I did it. Can I surprise myself even more ? I heard him scream in pain and I left running, that guy sure knows how to get on my nerves, I mean he even screams, this way whoever else is here is gonna know that there is something wrong happening.

As I was running down the stairs something caught my eye, this was in the same friggin club . How could it be, wait how am I going down when the club was only one story, how many secret rooms do these guys design, I mean don't the architects ever question why the hell does everyone around here have a secret space, I mean it's obvious it isn't to hide some sort of I'm-cheating-on-my-wife affair, but yeah I guess the architects, the constructors and the designers are all in one group, I mean gang. As I reached the sliding doors I tried to open them but to no avail, they had a security check, with fingerprints, and of course I couldn't really pass by. Damn this place!  But good thing I'm a WoW nerd. Once you spend years of your life playing video games and stuff you start to learn things, never thought this kind of knowledge would come in handy, it was just one easy thing, first make sure the alarm starts. Easy just try to break the system. Now wait until the bodyguards come, which was very swift, and now wait until they manage to cool down the system and open the. YEEEEESSSHHH. I ran right by them,and now I had a whole bunch of angry gorrilas after me, but at least I was finally free.

I tried finding my way out but there were still loads of people so the only thing I could do was try to blend in the crowd, since it was late night the party started and the music was so loud I could barely hear my own thoughts, and all of the action and the noise did no good for my growing headache. The club was dimly lit, and the light were mostly just undertones of violet and and red. When I saw one of the exits I immediately ran for it, the moment I opened the doors and smelled the fresh air of a summer night was the happiest moment in my life.  But I couldn't head home now, I jumped in the audi and drove to where we went earlier, I still remembered the street's name, that huge place where they kept their documents and stuff, it was members only, good thing Hun forgot his pass in the car. The building was really impresive, and I don't think that anyone would ever believe that it is an archieve for a gang, there were so many folders and files, but I found the newspapaer cuts from earlier today, I started reading the articles but nothing really made sense to me, what had this to do with everything, only the date concerned me. These women died all in one day , all killed in the same way, horrific to say the least but it didn't click until the moment I saw the flower embrodery that looked like the flower pattern that our yakuza organisation had as symbol, and everything hit me like a rock, the diary that I found, had the same flower pattern on the inner side on the back of the cover, my mum also had a very similar one, with the same flower pattern, I have been in this for so long and I didn't even know. I was about to start crying, I felt like I was going mad, I was so frightened, so extremly terrified, I don't know but this feeling that has been building up in me, there is something that I need to remember but I can't really grasp it. As I was here alone in darkness I suddenly had the feeling that I was being watched, I turned and looked around, left, right, behind me, in front of me, up and even down but there was no one. For a second I thought it was my imagination, but then I heard the sound of footsteps nearing me and I held my breath and the gun to my chest, a hand grabbed my shoulder as I discovered  reflexes that I never thought I possesed when I swung around and managed to put the gun at the temple of the said person, but when my eyes finally adjusted and I was able to see who the unknown intruder was I loosened down a bit, it was Lay, he surely knows how to scare a person to death.

You are rather impressive. He said raising an eyebrow, his features are so perfect, he truly is handsome. Yes I guess she is, tho I never expected it from such a clumsy girl, or do you just loove to deceive people? Another voice joined in . This time it was Kai's, what an unusual duo, Kai and Lay, something tells me that there was more then met the eye about those two.

Yes well it seems like this is the only way to survive around here. I said bitterly. What is it guys ? I thought gangs were rather big on family values, like weren't you supposed to be one big happy family, brothers that would help each other? What are you doing here? I sneered in Lay's face. He didn't really apreciate it but right now that was my last concern, I had the right to be angry since this is the second time that someone tried to kidnap me, since this certain day I was chased by God knows who, not to mention drugged.

Well you sure are a little difficult to handle, he really shouldn't let you walk around here on you own, it's very dangeros even if you're practically part of this now.  Kai said getting closer, his eyes glistening dangerously. But you're lucky you're with us right ? He continued smirking . 

Lay just sighed. We aren't the ones whom you should be cautious of, we are here because we also try to find clues to tie us to your kidnapping . This is way too messed up to be just another rival group, we are investigating too, and by the way you should get home, Sehun is worried sick over you, since he couldn't really trace your phone at one moment. He winked at me, the atmosphere turned from sinister to even more sinister when Kai breathed down my neck.

You didn't leave that club, but when Sehun sent us in to check on you you weren't there, so where were you ? Lay asked in a neutral tone, but lets face it, these guys were most dangerous when calm and colected.

I was at the club, but tell me how is a club that is supposed to be only one story high two stories ? I asked raising an eyebrow and their eyes widened.

Wait what do you mean? Kai questioned confused.

Well my drink was spiced up AGAIN and I got taken away AGAIN and I met the oh so extremely creepy and erted idiot AGAIN but this time I shoot him in his leg, killing him is still on another level for me, and I managed to fool the guards and let's say I just ran for my life out of there and got here to look at this stuff. I showed them the newspaper scraps. Because obviously everyone here is so conceited and won't tell me even tho it's my life at stake too and I would like to know some stuff, you know, not to get killed or sold to anyone, but you know, just sayin.. I looked them dead in the eyes and theyjust looked at each other and sighed. Kai grinned.

So you did all that huh ?  Must have been a though night, you tired for sure, come on I'll drive. He offered but I wasn't going to accept his "generous" offer because I still had many questions and no answers, and he was obviously just trying to make me stop and get me away.

How about no, I need answers and if you won't give them to me then just leave and let me find them. If you are willing to help then I suggest you take a seat and start explaining. They both hesitated before sitting down and in a breath. 

Ok, go ahead and shoot. But I don't promise anything. Lay said in a grave tone, his dark eyes were shining in that dim light, his skin looked so soft that I wanted to touch it, maybe it was a good thing that my arm was injured since it prevented me from embarassing myself or making a scene which might cause Hun to get angry.

Damn girl you get in so much trouble, I wonder how Sehun will handle your little adventure from tonight. Kai said smirking.

Well I wonder whose fault is that I am being hunted down like damsel in distress. I shot back .

But you are no damsel in distress from what I see, since you were able to escape all that on your own. Lay commented making me feel a little more confident about myself, if only they knew the truth about me, but think about it, I'm more then sure that at least their boss knows about that, he must have done some research on me, my past is not something you just ommit, but I have to admit that I did become more soft lately.

Now come on, what's going on, who is that guy, what does he want ? Is he one of yours ? I asked raising an eyebrow and they started adverting their eyes, I guess that was my answer. 

No he isn't working for us or with us, but he used to be part of our organisation until he decided to betray us and gave hints to another group. Kai explained and my eyes widened. 

But weren't you guys big on family values and stuff like that, like if he betrayed you then wouldn't you kill him or do something to him ? I don't really get you guys, you are so complicated. I said matter of factly messing my hair.

Yeah well that's why we sent Hun in there to investigate, Jiyong got many followers after he left, it was mostly just guys who felt underapreciated and not so important members,  he kidna gathered the rebuts from all of the groups out there, of course some were from our group as well and I guess some of them are still in our group but work for that guy secretly, and believe me we really are trying to find them and get them, you said he was at that club, so I guess he befriended the owner, we know the the owner too but he was never someone whom we deemed trustworthy in the first place anyway so now we have a reason to wipe him out for good.

I just noded all that information, but how was it related to the newspaper scraps, but maybe, nah it's just a theory, but I have to ask anyway.

Did you guys ever wonder why he betrayed you ? Like the reason behind it and so on.

We don't even know if he truly was the traitor or not. Lay answered shrugging his shoulders. Boss said we had to get him because he was against us, so we took him out. He continued, I swear the tone in which he said it could have frozen the deepest side of hell, it sent chills down my spine.

I wanted to open my mouth and ask for more but another very familiar voice stopped me, I didn't know if I should just jump into his arms and hug him and cry till I couldn't breath or run away.

What are you doing here? Asked Sehun in the same tone as Lay, the boys took it as a hint to leave now because it was obvious enought that we had private problems to discuss. When I didn't answer and just looked down he asked again. What are you doing here ? I thought you were going to have a night out with your bestfriend but of course I thought wrong, you just wanted to sneak in with my pass and continue with your own research. My jaw dropped, did he really accuse of back stabbing him ? Well yes he did because he even continued with those unnecessary accusations. So you were lying to me the whole time ? You know I don't really appreciate it. He said circling me with his arm from behind, making it impossible for me to move. I already told you that time when you were a runaway and almost got by those guys that corporal punishments are allowed in the gang enviroment.He made me get up and seated himself on the chair making me sitin his lap. Don't get me more angry then I already am. He continued in the same icy tone which sent shivers down my spine, it was my time to talk and explain it to him but I don't know why tears started rolling donw my cheecks, I guess it was all of the events from earlier and the way he spoke didn't help that much either, so the tears kept on flowing freely until I was completely crying. At this his gaze softened a bit and he kissed the top of my head, he squeezed my hand urging me to give him an explanation but before I could articulate anything he looked at my arm and immediately saw that it was bandaged. Ah he really has to stop frowning he is going to get wrinkles too early. Did something happen? He asked concerned this time, his voice warmer now. But no Sherlock, of course something happened, people don't just wear bandages for the fashion of it.

Yeah uhmm my drink gor spiced up and I ended up getting kidnapped again, I'll explain everything tomorrow I really just wanna head home and watch a movie, and have some pancakes allright. I pleaded my case very well I guess because the next moment he carried me bridal style to the car and we both drove off home. Lulu and Kris were on the verge of going mad when I entered. The interiogation was about to start when they saw my injured arm and Sehun mouthed a silent "tired". 

I wanna watch a movie or have a family night or something. But I couldn't even finish my sentence when Kai, Lay, Suho and Chanyeol all bursted through the front door with chicken wings, beer and three nutella jars, I could the pancakes from the kitchen, I guess Hun announced the others to have it all set before we got home, but it seems like he forgot about my broders because the looks on their faces were worth dying for so I just broke down laughing and so did everyone else. As much as these guys scared me before they were total sweethearts. Lay and Han got drunk and started singing chinese songs that no one knew of course and at one point Kris suggested that maybe we should all have a "seduction battle" and we all did our best to seduce the other person. Well it was a total failure but at least we had fun.